Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna (82270 Views)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by tsaragii(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Nathaniel a Christian received it from Grace another Christian. the truth about terrorism will surely be out ASAP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by xrayj(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Everything is a script to you guys.

Can't a man of any description turn out to be a savage?

If David West can be killing random girls in PH why can't someone else plant explosives in Kaduna?

If one can shoot random people in Vegas why can't similar carnage happen in Nigeria?
U are all over everywhere defending these lies
Were u also paid to do this?
Christians may shot or kill, but Christians do not engage in things as suicide bombing. That man is not a Christian! We know the religion that is responsible for bombings all over the world. It is not limited to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by SOPWriter: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Limitednow:

He said: “I went to the church in the morning at about past 8 am, so while I was seating down, I was listening to the sermon from the man of God. All of a sudden, I had a stomach ache, so I decided to go and use the toilet.

“When I came into the church I was holding a bag which contained some of my items, some of my documents because a day before that day, I went for an event at Ngwamboro, Sabo.

“When we got to the station, they suspected they were fireworks meant for decoration.”

When further queried by the police, he admitted what he had was an explosive device.

He said: “We got it from the event through a lady I told them about and her name is Grace; when she gave it to me, I never knew what the devices were until after my bag was searched that I got to understand what they are. They are explosives.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-thought-it-was-fireworks-bomber-who-sneaked-into-kaduna-church-speaks/amp

What sort of report is this?

Honestly, there's something fishy about this whole thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by anonimi: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Samunique:
You're the wereh here, bcs no Christian says Christians don't commit crime, however, Christians are not Boko Haram, Isis, Iswap, Ansari, Al qaida, Al shabab, etc. Christians don't go about bombing churches, killing and beheading people.
Guess the adherents of the religion that do this ? I know your guess is as good as mine !

We know this is exactly what you people wanted to proof to the world, by arranging this poorly scripted drama on the day Christians were doing rally against the genocide going on against the Christians in Nigeria just to change the narrative.

GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME JUST TO HANG IT !

Some people/ Christians may fall for this gimmick but not me !

This is an old trick that's too old for someone like me to fall for .

Since yesterday, some of you guys have started linking all the Islamic terrorist groups to Christians. Isn't that your goal ?
To change the narrative ?

Any Christian that falls for this gimmick is ignorant !!! undecided

Thanks for this.
Christian leaders looters don't also defend bombers like the barawo below has been doing.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-94fjo4Rrwe8/VYYMH1qZ3eI/AAAAAAAAEg4/YQJPLvPXfq0/s400/buhari-military-offensive.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020
who put up this incoherent write-up here?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by seunjungle1(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020
All those guys that use to claim they are journalists are very poor and lazy in the work of journalism... This is exactly where their work needed.
Collect some information from police and work out your investigation on this matter...

Poor journalism

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by BlueBlackPackag(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=goshen26 post=86391003]

You are praying for them at bolded...never know no peace means they kno peace.

Check well, and u will see that u have negate the curse[/ quote]

MUMU
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Dnight(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
I'll not type what actually came to mind when I saw the comments from Muslims on this platform because I am a human and I am a Nigerian before being a Christian.
Until you all stop being petty about all this Nigeria is doomed
I believe d majority of us here are youths, i wonder what the future holds if the next generation of leaders are this carried away by religion, meanwhile most of you are in your religion by birth, ask yourself what if you were born into the other religion and that's all you know?

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by gambia(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2020
LUGGARD thunder fire you in your grave for joining the country together forcefully. The way most of this Abokis reason is completely different from a normal human being. As long as this country remain ONE there shall be no peace.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by SaintLucia: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2020
CAN and Fani Kayode are now finding it very difficult to defend their lie after the father of Nathaniel admitted the guy as his son and a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Slimtzy: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2020
scrolldown88:
Fireworks meant for decoration? Since when?

By the way the story doesn't make much sense. I don't think they put a whole lot of thought into it.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by anonimi: 9:29am On Feb 05, 2020
seunjungle1:
All those guys that use to claim they are journalists are very poor and lazy in the work of journalism... This is exactly where their work needed.
Collect some information from police and work out your investigation on this matter...

Poor journalism

onecoder:
who put up this incoherent write-up here?

You guys are smart Nigerians.
May your tribe of smart Nigerians expand and grow more. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Babachukwu: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Grace gave Samuel bomb...... where are they taken us to self

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by ajaniteea: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Dirty Islamic terrorist disguising as a Christian...
Just Imagine the name the fake name they gave him, Nathaniel Samuel to show us that he is a core Christian. Who bears this 2names? Very rare.

Propaganda to shame us. God pass them.
I trust Oyedepo won't rest on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by IpobAntidote: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Christian TERRORIST sponsored by the Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by anonimi: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Dnight:
I'll not type what actually came to mind when I saw the comments from Muslims on this platform because I am a human and I am a Nigerian before being a Christian.
Until you all stop being petty about all this Nigeria is doomed
I believe d majority of us here are youths, i wonder what the future holds if the next generation of leaders are this carried away by religion, meanwhile most of you are in your religion by birth, ask yourself what if you were born into the other religion and that's all you know?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by vertueptime: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Another distraction for idiots to chew on. Where are we on Amoteku?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Slimtzy: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2020
scrolldown88:
Fireworks meant for decoration? Since when?

By the way the story doesn't make much sense. I don't think they put a whole lot of thought into it.

the story won't make sense to you because he is a Christian and u have been programmed that Christians don't kill
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by NigeriaBam: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Interesting
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Roon9(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2020
solmus:
grin

bitter pill to swallow for christians, they are now on the receiving end, now because of nathaniel we can as well call all christians terrorist like they do

But you know who real terrorists are grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Story for the kindergarten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by princeadeku(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
This country don tire person fa
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by goshen26: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=BlueBlackPackag post=86391130][/quote]

Ur father
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by backnbeta(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
ursullalinda:
What exactly is this guy blabbing about.....his story has no coherence @ all.....is as if he acting out a script
You bet he's acting out a poorly written script undecided

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Another funny story loading..
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Slimtzy: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
is funny how perception about suicide bombing has changed suddenly because a Christian suspect was arrested.meanwhile FFK has gone into hiding after dishing out fake names to his gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by ADAlBEKU: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2020

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by modsfucker: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Samunique:
You're the wereh here, bcs no Christian says Christians don't commit crime, however, Christians are not Boko Haram, Isis, Iswap, Ansari, Al qaida, Al shabab, etc. Christians don't go about bombing churches, killing and beheading people.
Guess the adherents of the religion that do this ? I know your guess is as good as mine !

We know this is exactly what you people wanted to proof to the world, by arranging this poorly scripted drama on the day Christians were doing rally against the genocide going on against the Christians in Nigeria just to change the narrative.

GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME JUST TO HANG IT !

Some people/ Christians may fall for this gimmick but not me !

This is an old trick that's too old for someone like me to fall for .

Since yesterday, some of you guys have started linking all the Islamic terrorist groups to Christians. Isn't that your goal ?
To change the narrative ?

Any Christian that falls for this gimmick is ignorant !!! undecided

But they go about shooting people indiscriminately in Churches abi? Ozubulu church killings on my mind

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by lexy2014: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Everything is a script to you guys.

Can't a man of any description turn out to be a savage?

If David West can be killing random girls in PH why can't someone else plant explosives in Kaduna?

If one can shoot random people in Vegas why can't similar carnage happen in Nigeria?

But David West didn't tell this type of lame ass story as his defense
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You can just bring a single evidence to support your claim. Don't be stupid boy.

His Facebook profile proves he is a Christian
His name signifies he is a Christian
Many of his friends online and people who know him said he is a Christian
His father confirmed he is a Christian
His church never denied him of being a member
Certificates he got from Christian school proves he is a Christian.
He himself categorically said he is a Christian

But stupid people like you want your fellow idiots to believe he is a Muslim even without a single evidence to support your claim.

He is now a Muslim after being brainwashed by muslim terrorists.

He is now a Muslim
Only Muslims bomb
Only Muslims slaughter people
Only Muslims produce suicide bombers who are promised 10 virgins after bombing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.