Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna (82254 Views)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
These people are taking us for a fool. No wonder Nigerians can't speak up.

Who are the brains behind these cook ups??

The person that sent him go don bribe lots of officers so as to bury the truth.

Those that accept that money will never know no peace.

Just like those that know the truth and still blame another religion will know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Neoteny(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2020
You christians should make up your mind which narrative you prefer:

1. He's a Muslim named Muhammad Nasir Sani out to blow up a church but failed.

2. He's a christian involved in a plot by El Rufai to create discord and diversion.

Because no one among you gullible lot seems to get your denial right, everyone and their dog throwing up all sort of half-baked denial because you can't live with the shame of having terrorists amongst you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2020
ursullalinda:
What exactly is this guy blabbing about.....his story has no coherence @ all.....is as if he acting out a script
Yes. A script written by CAN in order to blackmail another religion before God exposed their mission.

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Me and you knows that muslim are terrorist, and 14 slowpoke virgins are waiting 4 them in the afterworld, hahaha chai man don suffer
solmus:
grin

bitter pill to swallow for christians, they are now on the receiving end, now because of nathaniel we can as well call all christians terrorist like they do

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by D1zion: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2020
he's not a Muslim for real but a reap Christian guy.who allowed himself to be eaten by greed & brainwashed cos of money that some people spend at a seating with friends in a day.this is how poverty has turn some people to betray their people, family, friends & religion. He should face the consequences alone.but this one he's saying he doesn't know are all lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Vivuch:
These MURIC propaganda with theis Mohammed will soon burst. grin grin grin grin grin ;DWe are really waiting.
Already busted as we now know CAN are the ones behind the insecurity going on in this country and trying to blackmail another religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by walex2(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=Limitednow post=86384926]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-thought-it-was-fireworks-bomber-who-sneaked-into-kaduna-church-speaks/amp[/
quote]
okay.

.take us to your house to know yu are Nathaniel Samuel, lets see your father and mother in your family house
.. take us to the house of that Grace that gave you the explosive
.. show us the place in which the event you attended the previous day took place.
... lets allow living faith church the victim of your terrorist act be part of the internal investigatiom team and you will see how this thing will be unravel
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Me and you knows that muslim are terrorist, and 14 slowpoke virgins are waiting 4 them in the afterworld, hahaha chai man don suffer
Just like we know Christians are also terrorists, fornicators, drunkards as stated in their Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by nakamoraa(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2020
for the gate of hell shall not prevail... the church of God will be matching forward.
Amen!!!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2020
This whole thing looks scripted. And it looks scripted to fuel a narrative that 'churches are being targeted by northern terrorists?'

Who gains by perpetuating this narrative?

Dt thing was made to look like a bomb, but not a working detonateable bomb. And he was meant to be caught, arrested & the story publicized. Who searched him & caught him? Dt person is in on the plan.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2020
xrayj:

U are all over everywhere defending these lies
Were u also paid to do this?
Christians may shot or kill, but Christians do not engage in things as suicide bombing. That man is not a Christian! We know the religion that is responsible for bombings all over the world. It is not limited to Nigeria.
Yes we know. Just like the one happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Sammycee: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2020
You are a demon
CrimeKsmart:

You can just bring a single evidence to support your claim. Don't be stupid boy.

His Facebook profile proves he is a Christian
His name signifies he is a Christian
Many of his friends online and people who know him said he is a Christian
His father confirmed he is a Christian
His church never denied him of being a member
Certificates he got from Christian school proves he is a Christian.
He himself categorically said he is a Christian

But stupid people like you want your fellow idiots to believe he is a Muslim even without a single evidence to support your claim.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by dawahlarry: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Stevecovey:
This whole thing looks scripted. And it looks scripted to fuel a narrative that 'churches are being targeted by northern terrorists?'

Who gains by perpetuating this narrative?
Yes. The script written by CAN but got busted and trying to be re-scripted by brainwashed CANkerworms.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by sonsomegrigbo: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2020
Samunique:
You're the wereh here, bcs no Christian says Christians don't commit crime, however, Christians are not Boko Haram, Isis, Iswap, Ansari, Al qaida, Al shabab, etc. Christians don't go about bombing churches, killing and beheading people.
Guess the adherents of the religion that do this ? I know your guess is as good as mine !

We know this is exactly what you people wanted to proof to the world, by arranging this poorly scripted drama on the day Christians were doing rally against the genocide going on against the Christians in Nigeria just to change the narrative.

GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME JUST TO HANG IT !

Some people/ Christians may fall for this gimmick but not me !

This is an old trick that's too old for someone like me to fall for .

Since yesterday, some of you guys have started linking all the Islamic terrorist groups to Christians. Isn't that your goal ?
To change the narrative ?

Any Christian that falls for this gimmick is ignorant !!! undecided

I will never be bothered about what Christians do or say anymore.

The below cartoons say it all

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Olam09(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Everything is a script to you guys.

Can't a man of any description turn out to be a savage?

If David West can be killing random girls in PH why can't someone else plant explosives in Kaduna?

If one can shoot random people in Vegas why can't similar carnage happen in Nigeria?
after all they are not doing it for christ Jesus never tell us to kill.steal and do anything bad he gave only one law which is love your neighbor as you do to your self but your fucking Quran and islam orthodox commend killing and blood spilling saying you will have 75 virgin or what's so ever muslim kills non believer and force few to accept their religion but we Christians win souls for christ through the gospel of the lord jesus christ and evangelism we don't force pagans to accept christ it's your choice if you accept christ and it's also your choice to reject christ don't you know muslim have been terrorists right from the past hope you know about hotel Mumbai those terrorists were muslims Muslim is a scam religion deceiving its followers to kill for Allah Bleep Allah!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fkj950ax(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
I have followed this dudes story, and I find it lacking so many merits from the Police, the dude, and UNFORTUNATELY, Christians and Muslims in the country.

The guy is a CHRISTIAN. Let us stop all these theorizing about his religion. This is the most unimportant part off the whole story.
Nathaniel Samuel/Muhammad Nasir Sani is a HUMAN BEING who was caught with suspicious bomb-looking device in a Winners Church
I work in the event industry, and I must say if indeed that is the device caught with him, then it goes to say his account of going to an event and meeting a lady who gave him the device is true, only that I think he went to the event hall and stole the fireworks.
This is how we wire indoor fireworks in the event industry in Nigeria. As you can see from the image I uploaded, the cylindrical items found on him are the same, but vendors do not buy the launcher (black thing) but cello tape the device to the floor and off it goes.
Can PoliceNG EOD Unit conduct an analysis of the device and tell us what it is when they hold a Press Briefing on this issue. The volume of information on this case in the media is too much. It is smack unprofessional of them.
Muslims/Christians should stop name shaming Christians/Muslims. It is beyond religion.

As you can see from internet images

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Olam09:
after all they are not doing it for christ Jesus never tell us to kill.steal and do anything bad he gave only one law which is love your neighbor as you do to your self but your fucking Quran and islam orthodox commend killing and blood spilling saying you will have 75 virgin or what's so ever muslim kills non believer and force few to accept their religion but we Christians win souls for christ through the gospel of the lord jesus christ and evangelism we don't force pagans to accept christ it's your choice if you accept christ and it's also your choice to reject christ don't you know muslim have been terrorists right from the past hope you know about hotel Mumbai those terrorists were muslims Muslim is a scam religion deceiving its followers to kill for Allah Bleep Allah!

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Horlatunjeee: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

If David West can be killing random girls in PH why can't someone else plant explosives in Kaduna?

If one can shoot random people in Vegas why can't similar carnage happen in Nigeria?
Leave dem jare.......assuming say na Muslim nw....e no go be script ooo....
Buh becos na one of them e don turn script...
Bunch of hypocrites..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2020
A 70 years pedophile muslim man that has a fetish for a 10year old kid who is the real fornicator, a religion where u kill and mention allah akbar after dismembering a human body, a religion where western civilization is a taboo...GOD KNOWS how many people you urself have beheaded in the name of allah akbar
dawahlarry:

Just like we know Christians are also terrorists, fornicators, drunkards as stated in their Bible.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by frowland(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
These people are taking us for a fool. No wonder Nigerians can't speak up.

Who are the brains behind these cook ups??

The person that sent him go don bribe lots of officers so as to bury the truth.

Those that accept that money will never know no peace.

He said a woman by name grace gave it to her. Well, I dont care about Religion but we need to leave that and face the facts.
Bombing a church like winners is a Win for Buhari and Elrufai? I dont think so.
2023 is coming, so expect more of this.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Ten06(m): 9:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Nothing is wrong with the guy but everything is wrong with the way the issue is going, there are forces trying to twist everything that happened
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Commentor: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2020
xrayj:

U are all over everywhere defending these lies
Were u also paid to do this?
Christians may shot or kill, but Christians do not engage in things as suicide bombing. That man is not a Christian! We know the religion that is responsible for bombings all over the world. It is not limited to Nigeria.

Were you paid to be monitoring my posts?

Daft question.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Babaalawo: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2020
FKK vs MURIC(Akintola) o ma loud gaan
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Henriksen(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Arrange work.... This is their plan b. ...incase he fail the mission....
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Vivuch:
These MURIC propaganda with theis Mohammed will soon burst. grin grin grin grin grin ;DWe are really waiting.

People's public utterances or conducts, in any decent society or cilivized culture, are a vivid reflection of the houses in which those people live. A discernible person does not necesssarily need to visit such house before knowing whether they are built of glass or of mud.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Olam09(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

idiot they were the isrealites enemy stop misquoting an enemy is an enemy if the isrealites never attempt to kill them they gonna kill the isrealites enemy's are different from civilised human being after all When jesus came He came to take away all the law and established only one which is love thy never as you do so to yourself mister man if you don't understand bible so stop reading it you just qouted shit to justify your killings you use Quran to justify your ongoing killing and you want to use bible again God will surely punish you kill thy enemy not kill thy people but muslim kills pagan Nd persecute Christians Jesus never tell us to kill at all he said love thy neighbor Bleep you Bleep your allah dogshit foolish religion dangerous religion propaganda religion ungodly religious Jesus is the only way dieing without accepting jesus christ will be a sinners greatest mistake And Jesus came for the sinners Nd not for the righteous only

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

And if Nigerian govt can't take terrorism for over 10 years, it's a big script.
Everything seems to go awry in Nigeria. What self! Na only us! We are synonymous with bad things.
This Muhammad Nasiru thing is a script!
Just look at this recent confession.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Zooposki:
These Muslims and their Taqiya. We can never be deceived. Their prophet and Allah/Satan is a terrorist, hence the reason why they are all terrorists. Islam is not a religion of peace. Be not deceived. The devil has come to steal, lie and kill.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2020
Olam09:
idiot they were the isrealites enemy stop misquoting an enemy is an enemy if the isrealites never attempt to kill them they gonna kill the isrealites enemy's are different from civilised human being after all When jesus came He came to take away all the law and established only one which is love thy never as you do so to yourself mister man if you don't understand bible so stop reading it you just qouted shit to justify your killings you use Quran to justify your ongoing killing and you want to use bible again God will surely punish you kill thy enemy not kill thy people but muslim kills pagan Nd persecute Christians Jesus never tell us to kill at all he said love thy neighbor Bleep you Bleep your allah dogshit foolish religion dangerous religion propaganda religion ungodly religious Jesus is the only way dieing without accepting jesus christ will be a sinners greatest mistake And Jesus came for the sinners Nd not for the righteous only

You sound like a frustrated and demented bigot, your god ordered you to kill unbelievers who happened to be those not worshipping your bloodthirsty god. It tells to kill your family members worshipping other gods and If they invite you to join them then you should also kill them. So your family members are your enemies according to your terorrist and murderous god. But its justified and exonerated when your god drinks blood and destroy things.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Tonyspecial(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2020
How can we know the truth
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by rowrowland: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
solmus:
grin

bitter pill to swallow for christians, they are now on the receiving end, now because of nathaniel we can as well call all christians terrorist like they do

It's not about Christan vs Muslim matter. This is about public security. It's sad that there are too many low-lives on nairaland. Imagine most of the early commenters. FFK is not a believer; he's only playing a game of relevance and he found religion useful. Too bad for all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.