Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna (82196 Views)

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2020
BRASH:
The fact that an igbo man is herding cows does not make all igbos fulani herdsmen or cow rearers. We all knw the religion that relishes violence, terrorism and suicide bombing. No matter how u terrorists try to change the narrative, islam teaches and promotes violence and terrorism which are clearly stated in the quran. Show me a scripture in the bible where jesus instructed his followers to kill non christians? Any christian that does that is doing so for his personal reasons. If christians were half as violent and intolerant as u muslims, islam would have long been wiped in the world. But u guys should thread carefully so that this ur madness does not backfire. But i can assure u, by the time u think u have succeeded in carrying out ur jihad accross nigeria, that is when u will knw that fulanis are strangers in nigeria. Be warned

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

When one muslim commits a crime then muslims and Islam is bad but that logic shouldn't be used for Christian. You guys are shameless hypocrites and bigots

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Alutaslim(f): 10:58am On Feb 05, 2020
See cook up lies. Who are u deceiving. Both the polices, the Mohammed Nasiru, the culprits, all those that supported in these evil act, it shall never be well with u all, the wroth of God shall befall u all. Ur generation shall be forgotten.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by wirinet(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
BOFREJO:
I no fit laugh....

"I am a Christian, I supposed to be a pastor but I want to bomb myself in the name of Allah.
WHO AM I?"
I might be mentally challenged, I might be hypnotised, I might have been under threats or my family is under threats. I might even be a very new convert of Allah
Only a proper Police investigation can reveal the motif for my actions and not speculations.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Butoneday2(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
He thought and he still Carry it enter church, why he know carry it enter aso rock gate or governors house. Your Father.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by buchai: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2020
this boy no Sabi lair
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Heistman:
boss...u are still kind of bias and a hypocrite as well..plus u are trying to form human being before religion now that the goal post seems shifted ,forget staged or script or whatever drama going on about this case..truth is most of u Christians on this forum belongs to set of the dumbest ppl on Earth,all u care about is Making your religion looks saint and not humanity in the real sense..it gives u guys sort of joy when someone from a different religion from yours do something evil, even if the person is not a Muslim.. you'd still get orgasm and jubilate over it since the person doesn't belongs to your religion..

When a Muslim does evil we all know he is emulating the prophet, however when a Christian does evil its the devil that he is emulating not Jesus
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by lildonn222: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2020
xrayj:

U are all over everywhere defending these lies
Were u also paid to do this?
Christians may shot or kill, but Christians do not engage in things as suicide bombing. That man is not a Christian! We know the religion that is responsible for bombings all over the world. It is not limited to Nigeria.
what if he just wanted to plant it somewhere but not kill himself so that Muslims and Buhari could take the blame?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Majesty08: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2020
Nathaniel samuel, its well oo

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

When a Muslim does evil we all know he is emulating the prophet, however when a Christian does evil its the devil that he is emulating not Jesus

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Which god said this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Enemyofpeace: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Only lalasticlala will believe this bullshiiiiiiijt
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by BRASH: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Mr i too knw, i said show me were JESUS who is the symbol of christianity commanded christians to kill and not some old testament doctrin practiced by the jews of that time and was abolished at the comming of CHRIST
kong200:

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

When one muslim commits a crime then muslims and Islam is bad but that logic shouldn't be used for Christian. You guys are shameless hypocrites and bigots
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by fortran12: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2020
kong200:

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

Which god said this?
Show me Jesus quote pls.

But u have to agree with me about your prophet because you have no defense for him
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by walteriyke: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
His saying the truth av seen a fire work like that
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Rebelutionary: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Everything is a script to you guys.

Can't a man of any description turn out to be a savage?

If David West can be killing random girls in PH why can't someone else plant explosives in Kaduna?

If one can shoot random people in Vegas why can't similar carnage happen in Nigeria?
You know when this whole brouhaha over the bomber's religious identity started, I just wondered what the hell is wrong with Nigerians-and people who call themselves Christians!

Nigerians forget too quickly! There was a time when Nigerians said it was impossible for a Nigerans to blow himslef up.....and sooner than later it was happening and we were quick to pigeon-hole every Muslim a terrorist!

Now the anthem is a "Christian" CANNOT be a suicide bomber. Really? Should that be our response as Christians? What if we had condemned the act outrightly without reservations? Would we be chasing the shadows that we are after now? Judas was a "Christian" and my Bible tells me that the heart of a MAN(who has no fear of God whether his name is Samuel or Sanusi) is desperately wicked and is a willing tool in the hand of the devil to do ANYTHING!

I won't be surprised if the next line by those Christians without understanding is "shey he is from the NORTH, they are all the same, we from the south cannot do such".

Time is the revealer of all things!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by lildonn222: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

some Nigerian Christians are like yourself are nothing different from the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by martinmiller: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

Show me Jesus quote pls.

But u have to agree with me about your prophet because you have no defense for him

Who instructed this?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by AMI3(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2020
the main boko haram boys that have been caught why have they not interview them like this
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by kong200: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2020
BRASH:
Mr i too knw, i said show me were JESUS who is the symbol of christianity commanded christians to kill and not some old testament doctrin practiced by the jews of that time and was abolished at the comming of CHRIST

So the god that instructed this is different from the god jesus worshiped right?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by lildonn222: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Alutaslim:
See cook up lies. Who are u deceiving. Both the polices, the Mohammed Nasiru, the culprits, all those that supported in these evil act, it shall never be well with u all, the wroth of God shall befall u all. Ur generation shall be forgotten.
You would easily believed its Muhammad Nasir because FFK said so.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2020
fortran12:

[b] see reasoning. grin , oya prove me wrong you are not hypocrite my friend

Deuteronomy 13:

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Yusuf54: 11:21am On Feb 05, 2020
There is a big different between MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS, Muslims will never deny their brothers, but will speak against his/her bad deeds, WHEREAS, Christians will always find it easy to deny their brothers doing bad things, flash back, a pastor dressed like iman in osun state with the intention of bombing his church, but he was caught

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by tonididdy(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2020
Limitednow:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-thought-it-was-fireworks-bomber-who-sneaked-into-kaduna-church-speaks/amp
The presidency in collaboration with MURIC wants to put the Church of God to disgrace.

... Just negodu all these cheap lies. Grace (another Christian) gave you the decorative explosives. Righ
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2020
I don't believe his talk.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Mjpem23(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
These people are taking us for a fool. No wonder Nigerians can't speak up.

Who are the brains behind these cook ups??

The person that sent him go don bribe lots of officers so as to bury the truth.

Those that accept that money will never know no peace.

Stop cursing others, if they don’t know peace. Don't you know that their unknown Peace will cause us all mayhem.
Just pray for Better society.

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by optimus106(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2020
This man will be released

9ja I hail o!!!

What a country...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Zubi10(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You can just bring a single evidence to support your claim. Don't be stupid boy.

His Facebook profile proves he is a Christian
His name signifies he is a Christian
Many of his friends online and people who know him said he is a Christian
His father confirmed he is a Christian
His church never denied him of being a member
Certificates he got from Christian school proves he is a Christian.
He himself categorically said he is a Christian

But stupid people like you want your fellow idiots to believe he is a Muslim even without a single evidence to support your claim.

do not mind them. that's how they are..Always blaming muslims for everything

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by opribo(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2020
This guy will be set free in the fullness of time, go and mark it down.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by BRASH: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2020
U are a terrorist and ur religion promotes violence and terrorism. Just admit it bro.

kong200:

So the god that instructed this is different from the god jesus worshiped right?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by litaninja(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2020
I have attached a photo of a stage fireworks fixture....compare with the picture from the story...make your conclusions.

Limitednow:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/i-thought-it-was-fireworks-bomber-who-sneaked-into-kaduna-church-speaks/amp

Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2020
b3llo:
Muhammad Nasir Sani!!! Better behave yourself and face your criminal chage

imagine interpol please do background check on the so called father ?

i will not be surprise if the so called father is not being married?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Indict Christians! Did you hear what i just said? You must indict Christians, cause all terrorists must not be Moslems.
Hello hellooo..Charlie keep them (Nigerians) on with this diversion; Abacha's blessing don land. Kajikwo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa / Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Was Colonialism Good For Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.