Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. (839 Views)

If She Is Doing These 5 Things, She Is Not Worth The Sacrifices / Ladies, Can You Try This With Your Dad? / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by Akanoaaa(m): 2:00am On Feb 05, 2020
Tears rolled down from my eyes when I had the point that made me write these, So I have to think more to complete it so that people will learn from it..
You asked him for $10 and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work. This was after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked were already making you angry, Throughout the night your dad couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how to give you his last $10 When it was morning, he called you into his room and gave you $9 instead of $10 You were not happy and squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after complaining that it was not complete, Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your room where your dad isn't and give you $2 from her own money and say "don't mind him, use this one to complete it". You began to smile like fido dido, And you'll quickly run to Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp to write... "I have the best mum in the world, i love my mum". Now your dad had gone out with just $1 in his pocket with no fuel in his car, because of you, he used public transport that day to work, at work he worked over time, After closing late, everyone keeps saying "daddy is never always around except mum". Your good dad will never allow you see how much he suffers for the family because he is a MAN.
Please, Always try to appreciate your dad because you can never tell what he is going through for your sake, That he is not always around like your mum does not mean he does not care about you deeply.
I appreciate all the Dads in the house for their sacrifices, may God bless you. RIP my Dad!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by Tonyfx: 2:22am On Feb 05, 2020
RIP to my Dad. He was a great man.
I remember when I was in junior secondary school in the morning I'll ask him for money for biro

ME: Daddy I want money for biro

DAD: take (he will give me money)
I will use it to buy Fan choco
Next day

ME: Daddy I want to buy biro

DAD : I gave you money for biro yesterday

ME: yes I know, they stole it during break time

DAD: Good for you, go and steal another person's own. I'm not giving you any money.

My dad na character that year. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by Jokerman(m): 5:38am On Feb 05, 2020
RIP to my Dad too... Oh I wish I could see him physically again...

He was a great man, friend and Dad

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Tonyfx:
RIP to my Dad. He was a great man.
I remember when I was in junior secondary school in the morning I'll ask him for money for biro

ME: Daddy I want money for biro

DAD: take (he will give me money)
I will use it to buy Fan choco
Next day

ME: Daddy I want to buy biro

DAD : I gave you money for biro yesterday

ME: yes I know, they stole it during break time

DAD: Good for you, go and steal another person's own. I'm not giving you any money.

My dad na character that year. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by veyronblog: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2020
My pops promised me 15k on Saturday and i explained it's really 25k i need for what i had to buy,so he said he will give me 25k with the extra 10k as loan which he'll be removing from my allowance.
Omo na dis morning baba tell me say na only 15k e go give me o.Baba no even look my face.

On reading this post my brain quick correct.

2 Likes

Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by daisidavid(m): 8:09am On Feb 05, 2020
The good dad's are on R.I.P is been 19years now since I dey my eyes on mine! Primary Seconday and university level are all single handedly Carter out by mom!!! Which dad hand is involve in this sure will come out with flying colours but where's he!!!! Some dad ehn? Guess I was just not lucky with the FATHER AND SON relationship
Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by neolboy(m): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2020
I never knew the importance of my father not until he died 01/01/2010, he taught me lot of things like table manners, self control among many things. sometimes i feel like talking to someone, that's when i knew the importance of having a father around.

RIP FATHER
Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by loveanonymity(f): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2020
I so much love my dad. A good woman would let her children appreciate their father. My mom let us see what my dad sacrificed for us. He wouldn't talk but my mom will let us know how he is struggling to give us the best. Baami is the best. I pray we are able to pay him back though he's always saying he doesn't expect anything from us, he's just doing his responsibility.

1 Like

Re: The Sacrifices Of Your Dad You Never Knew About. by Youngkingjaey1: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Oh that year my papa na old soldier
Very strong and gallant always discipline us,
And we tell him we don't like him later old soldier will still beg us with ice cream and indomie
And we should not be a wayward sons and daughters.
I really miss you papa even tho we normally fight and settle it later.
You are the best daddy since you pass out nobody can replace your position in our life.
Dad I wish I can tell God to bring you back to life
But it's impossible

RIP PAPA WE ALL LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU

(1) (Reply)

I Am Shocked!! / A Man Posted A Picture On Social Media / What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.