Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech (57484 Views)

Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer Kneel To Honor George Floyd / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by ugohenry2019(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
He lies his ass out, how can he be defending health care when the DOJ is in court fighting pre existing condition. The economy crap is the most laughable, the economy is doing it slowest since 2016. The man child even refuse to shake the speaker hand. That garbage of lies does not only deserve shredding but lighting it up with a cigarette lighter.

keep deceiving your self...cow brain
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by tarantino1: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2020
awoo47:
grin grin
u won popular vote nd won only 53 couties ..u can check d map
D only way it's possible is because NY nd California hv open voting
U don't need ID to vote, So u can bet lots of illegal immigrants voted in dat state
Nd wot is d ignorance there?

Its 457 not 37, while Trump 2000+ not 3000+
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Feb 05, 2020
She's wrong for her to do that, she should know she's being paid by the same US government she's serving.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2020
Nbote:
Watch how Nigerians would come to analyse American politics wen dey are being led into oblivion by a clueless govt dey can't complain about

You these guys enh,you will always bring something out of nothing so as to amuse and make the already impoverished Nigerians laugh and forget their political oppressors.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Mccullum: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Pelosi's acted to let the world understand that Trump's speech is full of lies and nothing more
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by themanderon: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Frustrated devil worshiping, gay loving democrats are now kicking at straws. Epele ohh madam pelosi.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Emmaoj44: 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Was told she is sponsored to carry out this impeachment. But Trump is smarter. ''Make America Great again.''
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by saintokwuluora(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Badgers14:

Get your facts right before typing...

Which impeachment fact was wrong? Trump soliciting foreign Influence to help him rig the election in his favor? Even ranking GOP senators have denounced his actions..
You got your fact wrong. He is not accused of soliciting for foreign influence to help him RIG ELECTION BUT TO HELP HIM POLITICALLY ELIMINATE A RIVAL.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Bonapart(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
He lies his ass out, how can he be defending health care when the DOJ is in court fighting pre existing condition. The economy crap is the most laughable, the economy is doing it slowest since 2016. The man child even refuse to shake the speaker hand. That garbage of lies does not only deserve shredding but lighting it up with a cigarette lighter.
abok! Where's your suicide vest Go blow yourself up with your fellow muhammedians the fallen demon

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Bonapart(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
post=86387983:
Our view on this @[/b],
[b]
This is a New Low for Pelosi,

No matter how you feel or what you disagree with, remember others are watching.
This was unbecoming of someone at her level of office.
This speech was about American heroes and American workers.
She decided that was worth literally tearing apart. Absolutely disgraceful.
Many Americans will see it as classless and petty!

bootlicker
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Zubi10(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Set Awon remi tinubu
����������

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by luluosas(m): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
E pain am well well [quote author=alezzy13 post=86390603][/quote]
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by kenrish2(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
too mush of CNN not good

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Correcto: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am very much aware how FBI went after H.Clinton, it is very professional and there was a need to. See never criticize a beautiful house especially when you come from a poor but.
humberjade:

While i won't further trade words with you, i will first like to clear the impression that i "dwell in the house of intolerance"...i don't live in Nigeria...

Countries that practice democracy look up to the Americans to see how they practice it...After all, they are the ones who forced the system of govt down our throats, hence, they should lead by example... So such display is condemnable

I know Donald has become a laughing stock among some of his colleagues home and abroad...but the office should still be respected.

As for the FBI and CIA, although they are not as aggressive as ours, because they are subtle when going after politicians. Go read about how the FBI went after Clinton. undecided

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by humberjade: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Correcto:
I am very much aware how FBI went after H.Clinton, it is very professional and there was a need to. See never criticize a beautiful house especially when you come from a poor but.

Naturally i don't converse with people who arrogantly think they are well informed, but unfortunately, the reverse is d case. undecided

But before you go about embarrassing urself further, let me share this with u

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by humberjade: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Correcto:

See, there is no perfect democracy anywhere...even your glorified FBI screws up...Even Trump is trying to use his office to pile pressure on this same FBI to investigate Joe Biden and his son. Do u know d kinda atrocities CIA commits globally?

As for ur beautiful vs poor house analogy....one is free to criticize a beautiful house whose occupants think they are perfect...that they know it all.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Hwy95: 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
kingarizona1:
I am not a fan of Trump, as some of us may know that he's a bully and Racist but He loves his citizen no matter what. He has loves for Americans is so deep that he can do anything to protect them. So believe me or not, he's going to win the next election, let the Democrat before about the impeachment shit coz its not gonaa work.

If trump loves America so much why are all his wives from eastern block countries. Why he no marry American babe ? na only ashewo listen to him because of his money.
His current ( mail in wife ... we used to chop many of them ) was an illegal immigrant with her parents.

If trump loves America so much, why are all his products manufatured in China and not in USA by AMerican companies, i found out that i own trump shirts made in China.

The impeachment is the Congress performing their Constitutional Obligation to protect the Republic regardless of the outcome.

Sadly most of una no dey imformed . no better than the red necks who truump has quietly taken away their benefits and blaming Obama.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Jimi24: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
One very BIG lie being fed to the world is that Trump will win re election in November.
Not gonna happen. Who wants to bet.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Correcto: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
CiA atrocities are classified a d based on American interest. Yes no perfect democracy in world. Wait! Are we even comparing US and Nigeria? Nigeria is a problem of itself
humberjade:

See, there is no perfect democracy anywhere...even your glorified FBI screws up...Even Trump is trying to use his office to pile pressure on this same FBI to investigate Joe Biden and his son. Do u know d kinda atrocities CIA commits globally?

As for ur beautiful vs poor house analogy....one is free to criticize a beautiful house whose occupants think they are perfect...that they know it all.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Correcto: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
You know nothing man. If you were an American citizen I would have said you are one of those uncultured Dems. Funny you, you based your evidence on LA Times. You are just a clown. EOD.
humberjade:

Naturally i don't converse with people who arrogantly think they are well informed, but unfortunately, the reverse is d case. undecided

But before you go about embarrassing urself further, let me share this with u

Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Badgers14: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
saintokwuluora:

You got your fact wrong. He is not accused of soliciting for foreign influence to help him RIG ELECTION BUT TO HELP HIM POLITICALLY ELIMINATE A RIVAL.

That was one of the charges.. did you watch or read the house managers presentations?
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by saintokwuluora(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=Badgers14 post=86403593]

That was one of the charges.. did you watch or read the house managers presentations?[/quote
] The other was abuse of power so...your managers presented only two articles for impeachment.
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nancy Pelosi we you marry me please I love this woman cheesy
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by ChristianNorth: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
SoNature:

Are you new on Nairaland?

The guy you quoted with "True American" comment is an American grin

He's a big critic of Trump though
He is American but not true American. The result from Iowa is making demon rats jittery
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by ChristianNorth: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tospringe:

How far bro.
Is Wole Olanipekun still a bad lawyer
You've been shamed and disgraced
Your overrated Igbo lawyer Onyechi Ikpeazu lost two major cases (Osun and Imo) within the space of 6 months
Go bury your head in shame.
Mumu grade one
I was in one of those cases and we didn't lose. Lose or win, we still get our money. I am not the cause of your frustration
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Ajjpsalm(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
[/b]God will end ur fights o[b] cheesy cheesy
Trump snubs her handshake and she tore trumps speech. 1-1
Pelosi Vs Trump
*Speaker versus President*
well to me i wil say if it was intentional by trump thats not good enough as a world leader ,God has given you victory so press on. And pelosi reterlation looks childish if it was cuz of trump she tore the speech.
God bless Nigeria
God bless America
#worldpowers
������
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Lawmak: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
I like the personality of Trump. If he is white, he is. But if he is blue, then blue. He don't give a damn.
Pelosi is a disappointment to Catholics in America. She gathered against a chosen one.

I wonder what she is doing with those that greetingsfr my
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by NubaVertigo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
What else is she supposed to do? I don't think some of you understand how bad trump is. There are literally kids on the Southern border dying without their parents due to this administration. Ripping up his speech was hella refreshing. She's got my support
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by Farki: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Roon9:
You can hate the man
You just can't deny his results shocked

call for our 380wh lithium-ion generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

What exactly are his results?
Re: State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech by dederocs(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dumb woman filled with hate, democrats cooked up and instigated this impeachment ruse, who pass you pass you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos) / Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Bennett Replaces Netanyahu As Prime Minister Of Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.