Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC (20140 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Osidazz19:

Toddler!!
Lol

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Commentor: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Zontage:

Do we have a central database in Nigeria?

I registered for my National Identity card recently as it was compulsory for renewal of my passport.

When an error was made on my application, I had to go through Remita for its correction.

Yes, we have a functional database that is quite difficult to manipulate.

It is incomplete but it is being built.

It is not for Nigerians to oppose everything just for the sake of it.

It is our collective effort that brings progress.

Acting like puppets programmed to oppose everything leads to only one result.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by delishpot: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2020
Next level.... they will blackmail an Amotekun guy to carry some crappy device to go blow up a place. They want us to feel like bombing and mass killing us not done by religious fanatics and Fulani herds men alone. All I know is that... For every NATHANIEL, there are tens and thousands of Fulanis and Boko Harams beheading, chopping off body parts and rapping Nigerians freely.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by petnuel(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Shame! When will efcc arrest killer fulani herdsmen and??

Shame!!! Killer Fulani herdsmen arrest is a security challenge and the role of the NIgeria military to affect, not EFCC.
Shame to all who support corrupt politician who robbed and still rob our country!
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by ADAlBEKU: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
Has FFK even said any truth in his life?

Have you wondered why ipob gave him the status of assistant god?

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Horus(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCXxcGXu2Mg

Suspect of Failed Bomb Attempt on Living Faith Church

The Kaduna state police command has identified the suspect caught with suspected Improvised Explosive Device (IED) at a branch of Living Faith Church located at Sabon Tasha area of Chikun local government area of the state as Nathaniel Samuel. The 29 years old suspect was identified a native of bauchi state, whom the police said has been taken to the Command’s Criminal Investigation Department for further interrogation. The Kaduna state police public relations officer DSP Yakubu sabo and the suspect of the failed bomb attempt nathaniel Samuel narrate to newsmen what actually happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by HAKYN1: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Mrbenny001:
Your foolishness is more than muric shouldn't he attack opposite religion of that your twisted Bible statement motivated him. Only Muslim kill in the name of your god

He has quoted a biblical reference to violence and killing the way you Christians only know parts of the Quran that permit violence. I was thinking you will refute his claim rather you resorted to insults. When a Christian commits crime you will come up with the usual "it is not all that call me lord lord that will bla bla bla" but if it involves a Muslim, Islam and the Quran will receive thorough bashing because you want to justify that Christianity is the way. I know you are not happy because that guy has established that terrorism is a human thing and not peculiar to religion. Like I always say, this is information age ignorance is a choice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Neoteny(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2020
orisa37:
Confusion everywhere. This is why ISAAC CAN BE ISHAQ IN CONVENIENT CIRCUMSTANCES. PROFESSIONAL SCHEMERS ARE NOW RELIGIOUSLY SCAVENGING ON MOHAMMED NASIRU SANI(MOSES NATHANIEL SAMUEL) ADVENTURE.

Ishaq is the arabic version of Isaac, Musa is the arabic version of Moses.

There's no Arabic equivalent of Nathaniel and Samuel, nor is there a Hebrew or New Testament version of the name Mohammed.

Samuel is known to Islam, but the name is never mentioned in the Quran.

Nathaniel is actually the Greek version of the Hebrew name Netan'el.

So your pathetic attempt to rope his name with Arabic equivalents is a failure.

His father has already cleared the air, and the shame of Christianity will not be wiped away by your campaigns to shift the blame.

Nathaniel Samuel is a christian terrorist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by HAKYN1: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2020
edoairways:

Those verses are quoted out of context.

But the ones you usually quote from the Quran are usually within context! Las las all of us go dey alright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2020
I just like muric and I also really admire the writing skills of the Prof

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by backnbeta(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2020
Fake made-up bombing stories undecided
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Slimtzy: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2020
People like FFK are still relevant because of gullible Nigerians that have allowed sentiment to becloud their reasoning.in a sane society FFK and CAN will tender public apology for misinforming the public
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by guideman: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2020
There's nowhere in the Bible that violence or terrorism is being patronized as a fulcrum to peaceful coexistence with one another in contrast to some religions. You don't come here to display your over hyped ignorance by quoting Bible passages you can't in any way fathom their interpretations and meanings. Christ brought a message of peace, man's redemption from sin, and reconciliation with God. Christianity doesn't promote violence and terrorism from anyone irrespective of religious affiliations. The sword the Bible is talking about isn't the literal sword being deployed in Nigeria for killing innocent people. The Judases who sell their souls for a pot of porridge are still in the churches today. The big question is, who are their patrons and sponsors. The truth must surely surface one day
Sodiquinone:
FFK and CAN including Christians that support the lie,calling the christian suicide bomber a Muslim will all go to hell, as the bible says all lairs shall perish.

However,Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Sodiquinone:
FFK and CAN including Christians that support the lie,calling the christian suicide bomber a Muslim will all go to hell, as the bible says all lairs shall perish.

However,Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)
sir werey!
You are quoting the Bible half way. Jesus was talking to his disciples to be determined & follow him in both verses. Luke 22:36-38 was more clearer. Yet you termed it a terrorist verse like what Muhammad wrote in the Quran.
Even Muhammad ll be disappointed with MURIC & other fanatical Muslims worldwide if he was still alive.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by edoairways: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2020
HAKYN1:

But the ones you usually quote from the Quran are usually within context! Las las all of us go dey alright
I never quoted the Koran neither do I study it
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
guideman:
There's nowhere in the Bible that violence or terrorism is being patronized as a fulcrum to peaceful coexistence with one another in contrast to some religions. You don't come here to display your over hyped ignorance by quoting Bible passages you can't in any way fathom their interpretations and meanings. Christ brought a message of peace, man's redemption from sin, and reconciliation with God. Christianity doesn't promote violence and terrorism from anyone irrespective of religious affiliations. The sword the Bible is talking about isn't the literal sword being deployed in Nigeria for killing innocent people. The Judases who sell their souls for a pot of porridge are still in the churches today. The big question is, who are their patrons and sponsors. The truth must surely surface one day

You said Christ brought a message of peace,but Jesus himself said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)..lol fake Christian that doesn't know the bible,...see I can quote 50 bible verses that support terrorism and genocide both in the old and new testament,see this

Deuteronomy 20:10-18 says "…you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you…".

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2020
CAN is older than Boko Haram in evil and wickedness. CAN owes the entire body of Christ in Nigeria an apology for polluting the organization with lies and profane thoughts. CAN is evil in itself and the crux of the multi-layered problems besieging and compounding Nigeria's Progressive development.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by itu404(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Zontage:
Shame On Nigeria...

His Name is Nathaniel Samuel...
His name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

The most populous black nation in the world is busy debating on the real name of a terrorist who attempted to bomb a church.

In South Africa, America, Europe.... It will take 5 minutes to run his biometrics and harvest every data about his lineage. 5 minutes.

Donald Trump banned immigrant visa for Nigerians not because of Boko Haram but because of the absence of a trackable national database system.

National Identity Management is the fulcrum of security nationally and internationally. Any country which lacks a robust Identity management system poses a security problem for the entire world.

Shame on Nigeria!

The real name of the terrorist is
Nathaniel Samuel Mohammed Nasiru Sani Effiong Abiola Eze. We all are the terrorists because we all are not trackable.

Shame on Africa's overgrown baby!
bros, you are my Teacher and i do not give that position to a many people and idiots who are most times parochial, tribalistic and marrow minded as abounds here. you carried the day. it has nothing to do with likes and dislikes, but concrete turth which evil men despise. thanks , bro. i do hope the security concern will have their mole here reports this to them.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Samunique(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2020
ivolt:
The boy is the real victim here.
No one cares to ask how he got the "bomb" and if it was really a bomb.

This the first "suicide bomber" that carries all his credentials and ID cards on a mission
to avoid misidentification.
chai, sense no go kee you bro !

I will copy this post of yours, short but full of sense !

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Exmilitant(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2020
enjoying christians and muslims, apc and pdp, pro nigerians and pro biafrans arguements with glee.. las las we are all one people pointing at one direction from different angles...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Exmilitant(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

I registered for my National Identity card recently as it was compulsory for renewal of my passport.

When an error was made on my application, I had to go through Remita for its correction.

Acting like puppets programmed to oppose everything leads to only one result.
atta boy! sad how many nigerians considers the country antiquated. kudos for that enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nature8(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Fabkimzzy1:

[s]And u were there when the whole thing was set up? But if the whole saga involved muslim, what would you have said? Build up?[/s]

undecided
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2020
BeardedMeat:
You say support base?

All Yoruba mooslims are solidly behind him, don't mind people castigating him here. Has any know Muslim group in SW come out to condemn mumuric?
More like asking if there's any Christian group that has come out to condemn CANofworms

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Zontage: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Acting like [b]puppets [/b]programmed to oppose everything leads to only one result.

It's okay..... Boundary crossed
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by dawahlarry: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=profolaolu post=86387648][/quote]
"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27. This shows you don't read your Bible but gullibly decided to become a misled sheep.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Zontage: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2020
itu404:

bros, you are my Teacher and i do not give that position to a many people and idiots who are most times parochial, tribalistic and marrow minded as abounds here. you carried the day. it has nothing to do with likes and dislikes, but concrete turth which evil men despise. thanks , bro. i do hope the security concern will have their mole here reports this to them.

You are welcome
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Zontage:
Shame On Nigeria...

His Name is Nathaniel Samuel...
His name is Mohammed Nasiru Sani.

The most populous black nation in the world is busy debating on the real name of a terrorist who attempted to bomb a church.

In South Africa, America, Europe.... It will take 5 minutes to run his biometrics and harvest every data about his lineage. 5 minutes.

Donald Trump banned immigrant visa for Nigerians not because of Boko Haram but because of the absence of a trackable national database system.

National Identity Management is the fulcrum of security nationally and internationally. Any country which lacks a robust Identity management system poses a security problem for the entire world.

Shame on Nigeria!

The real name of the terrorist is
Nathaniel Samuel Mohammed Nasiru Sani Effiong Abiola Eze. We all are the terrorists because we all are not trackable.

Shame on Africa's overgrown baby!
You made sense here, but you overlooked the fact that the only people who unnecessarily introduced contention into this issue are FFK, CAN and thief Christian sympathisers.
Even if we had the most effective data base system in the world, those same people would have still have screemed govt manipulation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Sirkolly82(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2020
YOU DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE PASSAGES YOU ARE QUOTING. NEXT TIME YOU ASK SO AS TO UNDERSTAND.

IT IS INAPPROPRIATE TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH FALSE INFORMATION.

NO PART OF THE BIBLE MOTIVATES ANYONE TO COMMIT TERROR.

BE OBJECTIVE AND LOGICAL WHEN YOU WRITE.

DO NOT ALLOW RELIGION AND ETHINICITY TO BECLOUD YOUR THINKING CAPACITY AND KNOWLEDGE.

Sodiquinone:

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Sirkolly82:
YOU DO NOT KNOW THE BIBLE. YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE PASSAGES YOU ARE QUOTING. NEXT TIME YOU ASK SO AS TO UNDERSTAND.

IT IS INAPPROPRIATE TO COME TO SOCIAL MEDIA WITH FALSE INFORMATION.

NO PART OF THE BIBLE MOTIVATES ANYONE TO COMMIT TERROR.

BE OBJECTIVE AND LOGICAL WHEN YOU WRITE.

DO NOT ALLOW RELIGION AND ETHINICITY TO BECLOUD YOUR THINKING CAPACITY AND KNOWLEDGE.

Lol..I can give u 50 bible verses that support terrorism and genocide both in old and new testament,check these out

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27

Deuteronomy 20:10-18 says "…you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the Lord your God has commanded you…".

Why not explain the verses instead of wasting energy to type irrelevant things

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Commentor: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I just like muric and I also really admire the writing skills of the Prof

I'm always impressed by his writing.

I just wish Nigerians would learn to give peace a chance otherwise the people that would suffer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket / APC USA Writes Buhari And Osinbajo, Congratulates And Warns Them / South-East Governors Are Confusionists - Junaid Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.