Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC (20183 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Christian Association Of Nigeria Declares Nationwide Protest / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by BeautifulDemon(f): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

I'm always impressed by his writing.

I just wish Nigerians would learn to give peace a chance otherwise the people that would suffer...
[/s]
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
dawahlarry:

"But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'" Luke 19:27. This shows you don't read your Bible but gullibly decided to become a misled sheep.
This shows how naive and deluded you are, Jesus Christ was talking about a parable of a noble man. Read with your brain open and understand before opening your mouth, let it be connected to your brain.

Luke 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

19:16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds.

19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

19:18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds.

19:19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities.

19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

19:25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.)

19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Zubi10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
EmekaMD:
Muric the terrorist organization.
prove idiot.... Gullible religion follower
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Zubi10(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
EmekaMD:
Muric the terrorist organization.
prove idiot.... Gullible religion follower
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Zubi10(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
crownwealth:
Mod please move this useless topic to the appropriate ‘Religion section’

Thanks!
Youre
t
you're as useless as your comments..
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ayilara1:

Better be reading bible sometimes.

Please explain these verse

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (Matthew 10:34)

Moreover those mine enemies, who would not have me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.(Luke 19:27)
You better read the Bible with your brain connected to your eyes, Matthew 10:34 was talking about people that will killed for Christ sake of receiving the Gospel, you know how many people have been killed by Muslims for accepting Jesus. don't be blinded by sentiment, don't let your brain be clouded with fanaticism. Read the preceding and after of the scripture. Likewise the Luke 19:27 was a parable of a noble man that gave his servants some task to perform but never do it.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Luke 19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

19:13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

19:14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

19:15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading.

19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

19:20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin:

19:21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow.

19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow:

19:23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury?

19:24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.

19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by TemmyT002(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
This MURIC guy finally make sense for once
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Galadimabawa: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
still finding it hard to believe, I hate to admit.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by DaBullIT(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nature8:
We know they're lying, na setup to rubbish Christians

Yes, they are lying but who do you think is ?

Cancel FFK and CAN , those ones are pathological liars,

Muric is not being honest either , however i said something when the news broke and i am saying it again, some pastor from that church paid that guy to pretend to want to bomb the church, that way there would be sentiments , it's one of the weapons of propaganda, jsist that they didn't know this one will cast

people insulted me for saying this , but i am rarely ever wrong
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by GoldPraise: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
Has FFK even said any truth in his life?

Have you wondered why ipob gave him the status of assistant god?

ok na Lai Mohammed dey talk truth ba.... even if he FFK is not saying the truth but at least he is one of those fighting for a change
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by TomMary(f): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
WHO CARES IF HE IS A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN... HE SHOULD FACE THE LAW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Ayilara1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
profolaolu:
You better read the Bible with your brain connected to your eyes, Matthew 10:34 was talking about people that will killed for Christ sake of receiving the Gospel, you know how many people have been killed by Muslims for accepting Jesus. don't be blinded by sentiment, don't let your brain be clouded with fanaticism. Read the preceding and after of the scripture. Likewise the Luke 19:27 was a parable of a noble man that gave his servants some task to perform but never do it.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

10:38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

What's my own with all this explanation, all I see are scriptures inciting fights and Luke 19:25 is damn clear enough,its no parable at all ... Its damn clear.

Parable ko, syllable ni

But you lot see verses in the Qur'an and won't ask for explanation before castigating d entirety of Muslims.

I agree with your first explanation but with that of 'Luke" ... It's no parable.

Parable is earthly story with heavenly meaning.

Please where's the heavenly meaning there?
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Bolatechnology: 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nature8:
We know they're lying, na setup to rubbish Christians
but if it is Muslim is not a set up abi
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Bolatechnology: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=profolaolu post=86387648][/quote] check and read your bible very well before you jump to keyboard Luke 19 vs 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Yussuf0019: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
This guy hit the nail right on the head : xtians how do you feel when verses are taken from your holy book out of pretext or context just as you do everyday with the Quran to defame Islam ??

Sodiquinone:
FFK and CAN including Christians that support the lie,calling the christian suicide bomber a Muslim will all go to hell, as the bible says all lairs shall perish.

However,Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yussuf0019:
This guy hit the nail right on the head : xtians how do you feel when verses are taken from your holy book out of pretext or context just as you do everyday with the Quran to defame Islam ??

Thanks u got the message 100%

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ayilara1:

What's my own with all this explanation, all I see are scriptures inciting fights and Luke 19:25 is damn clear enough,its no parable at all ... Its damn clear.

Parable ko, syllable ni

But you lot see verses in the Qur'an and won't ask for explanation before castigating d entirety of Muslims.

I agree with your first explanation but with that of 'Luke" ... It's no parable.

Parable is earthly story with heavenly meaning.

This one fit you perfectly.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Ayilara1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
profolaolu:
This one fit you perfectly.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Ok

grin
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
My singular question to Ishaq Akinola is that since he's defending Nathaniel to be a Christian, can he defend other Muslims Boko haram bombing incident or else he should shut up his dirty mouth....the newspaper said 90 percent of the Boko haram members are Muslims...

Ishaq Akinola, I pray, your family will be a victim of Boko haram killing.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ayilara1:

Parable ko, syllable ni

Parable is earthly story with a heavenly meaning.

You are making fool of yourself on the pages of social media. It's obvious that you are spiritually blindfolded. Don't waste your energy and be quoting Scripture that you can't understand and You don't have any part in it.

Read 2 Corinthians 2:13-14.to confirm my comment.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Lanre0: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good talk from a great scholar. ALLAH Almighty & right thinking Nigerians are solidly behind you.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by ZooOga: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
i always thought dat these were criminals, foreign mercenaries, and paid drug addicts leaving devices in churches and mosques to create fear and division and not suicidal religious zealots.

suicide b omber this and dat always dominated the headlines rapidly.

today Fulani herdsmen are allegedly creating all the diversionary havoc.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by MTFindout(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sodiquinone:
FFK and CAN including Christians that support the lie,calling the christian suicide bomber a Muslim will all go to hell, as the bible says all lairs shall perish.

However,Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament
Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

Set awon Atheist.. Turning the bible upside down to favor rubbish. SMH
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by MTFindout(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Explain why Judas a jew sold Jesus for 30 pieces of silver.

Just realize u are a mumu, it has been foretold judas would act that way for Jesus to died and save mankind from their sins

Pls always think first before you write, equate the betrayal of Jesus to the issue on ground, does it add up??

Use ur senses.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Commentor: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
MTFindout:

Just realize u are a mumu, it has been foretold judas would act that way for Jesus to died and save mankind from their sins

Pls always think first before you write, equate the betrayal of Jesus to the issue on ground, does it add up??

Use ur senses.

Shut up.

And it was written that one Nathaniel Samuel would attempt to blow up a church.

Use your brain even if it is non-existent.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Ayilara1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Gforce2015:

You are making fool of yourself on the pages of social media. It's obvious that you are spiritually blindfolded. Don't waste your energy and be quoting Scripture that you can't understand and You don't have any part in it.

Read 2 Corinthians 2:13-14.to confirm my comment.

grin

Local man is pained.

grin

But you all understand well Quranic verse to the extent of Quoting from it.

Hypocrite.

Lemme run before you blast this place with an explosive.

angry
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by prettyliz(f): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Shame! When will efcc arrest killer fulani herdsmen and??
Ask am o...
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by NaMeAboki: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shameless ppl; their propaganda has backfired; they have been inciting their followers with hate speeches and misinformation in order to divide Nigerians and curry sympathy from the international community, as victims of so called religious persecution - they are trying to achieve what they cannot achieve through the ballot box through a well crafted campaign of calumny and chaos.

Imagine, how Kaduna would have burned; being a renown hotbed of religious riots, had their nefarious plans to bomb their own church succeeded.

Notice how their collaborators, the media houses are trying to ignore or give a new twist to the story in order to dampen it.

You can imagine how they would have been holding a series of press interviews and studio discussions in order to draw maximum capital out of the story had it been the other way around.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Qoko: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
Has FFK even said any truth in his life?

Have you wondered why ipob gave him the status of assistant god?

FFK and CAN star only wanted cheap religious and political scores but God wasn't with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ayilara1:

grin

Local man is pained.

grin

But you all understand well Quranic verse to the extent of Quoting from it.

Hypocrite.

Lemme run before you blast this place with an explosive.

angry

Son of a bondwoman and the Son of perdition. You Quran is full of merciless judgement and that's the shadow of Boko Haram killing.
The killing is justifiable in your Quran but not in Bible.
Re: Nathaniel Samuel, Christian Bomber: Fani-kayode, CAN Lied - MURIC by Ayilara1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Gforce2015:

Son of a bondwoman and the Son of perdition. You Quran is full of merciless judgement and that's the shadow of Boko Haram killing.
The killing is justifiable in your Quran but not in Bible.

So true, except this.

" . . neither shall thine eye pity him (the apostate), neither shalt thou spare him, neither shalt thou conceal him: "But thou shalt SURELY KILL HIM: thine hand shall be first upon him TO PUT HIM TO DEATH . . .

DEUTERONOMY 13:8-9

grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Rated 8th Most Corrupt Nation- PM NEWS, Lagos / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / North Has More Resources Than Niger Delta - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.