Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (6370 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Working As Nurse In Navy Celebrates 5 Years Of Service / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Yhukay00: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Davash222:

Your prayers for three square meals a day are yet to be answered, what makes you think this one will be answered
I love Nigerians, see reply grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Zinny25(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
parcydrix:

It is ur father dat is a black monkey
OK Sir
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Zinny25(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kingsteve:

Yeah...
They don't joke with African men with stamina.
Once they taste the forbidden fruit, majority of them never recover.

They go full black!
abi I'm right then
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by BlackfireX: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
@op your wife get sister.....

I am serious o,

I am not a hungry dude
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by tydi(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
That's the way to go now.. The real deal.. Him mama born am well.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Liposure: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Beautiful couple.. many more years smiley
baby, will u say yes
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by wizdomnzube(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na dis kind Ayeme we dey find. Nor this things wen dey roam about dis country with hunger. Mk I do discharge Naija go find my own white woman marry joor.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by franchasng: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
So lovely, where are you kids na, kids are the icing on every marital cake, show me the adorable kiddies pls kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by franchasng: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You are not going anywhere

No embassy will grant you visa in Jesus name.

Amen!
lafmaooooooooo my stomach oh shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Thank Your STARS, you escaped LEECHES and "BUY ME RECHARGE CARD"
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2020
that's quite racist to both blacks and whites due to the fact that black people were called monkeys and chimpanzees during slave trade and saying that the white women only loves the guy because of his penis (which is a stereotype)

Sum ppl just have small minds my friend
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by fuckaholic25(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lord, I need dis kind oyinbo girl, make I just kpensh am once, na she go dey find me upandan

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? / I Will Never Marry A Slim Woman! / Lady Meets Her Old Classmate Driving A Keke And The Way She Handled It Is Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.