Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos (48084 Views)

2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Stop being a hypocrite.

The first group to give the Kaduna bomber any label were CAN and FFK.

It just so turned out his identity went against their preconceived notion and wishes.

It would not hurt you to call a spade a spade.

For the Kaduna incident, the perpetrator is a christian though we dont know his motivation.

It would do you well to enquire about that rather than continuing to wallow in your wishes and hate for everyone else.
how is airing my opinion amount to me being a hypocrite? can you stop these name calling. that is what you have been doing with your comments. let it be the last.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Commentor: 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
how is airing my opinion amount to me being a hypocrite? can you stop these name calling. that is what you have been doing with your comments. let it be the last.

You are a hypocrite for trying to sell a fake story despite knowing the truth.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

You are a hypocrite for trying to sell a fake story despite knowing the truth.
well, i dont blame you. you are probably a muslim. you can never reason with a muslim. but of people who derive joy in killing and maiming people just like BOko haram and ISIS.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
JAWBONE:
I listened to a man called Jimmy on radio and he reiterated the same thing. For more than 30 mins, he kept on hammering on the issue of security as the number one reason for the okada ban.

Now if Charly Boy who is more like the patron of Okada riders can say this, I shift my initial position and totally support the ban.

P.S This does not mean LASG should fold their hands and do nothing about the traffic situation, people are suffering. Find a solution to this situation.

Also if this is the case, then why was organized ride hailing companies like Gokada, Opay, Maxbike affected? I don't think they are in the category of security threat

Jimi Disu is saying rubbish on this. It's only the rich car owners that are supporting this. What about Keke, or have they fixed the roads that causes gridlocks??
He keeps saying the law has been there.. how would a sensible person implement such laws without considering other factors

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Commentor: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
well, i dont blame you. you are probably a muslim. you can never reason with a muslim. but of people who derive joy in killing and maiming people just like BOko haram and ISIS.

Exactly why I called you a hypocrite and I'm glad I quickly sussed you out.

Of a sudden, I'm a Muslim for not buying into your prejudice.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Exactly why I called you a hypocrite and I'm glad I quickly sussed you out.

Of a sudden, I'm a Muslim for not buying into your prejudice.
you came here calling me a hypocrite without pointing out what made me so from my post. annow you are playing the victim card. guess you are just to slow to comprehend and feel anyone who doesnt speak what you term to be true is a hypocrite. that is what most muslims do. and they are the worst hypocritical lying decietful people ever. go on twitter and see the rubbish they are posting. if you had any sense you counter with your own facts and stop behaving like a delinquent. if your father makes his opinion known and doesnt go with you, will you call him a hypocrite
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Commentor: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
you came here calling me a hypocrite without pointing out what made me so from my post. annow you are playing the victim card. guess you are just to slow to comprehend and feel anyone who doesnt speak what you term to be true is a hypocrite. that is what most muslims do. and they are the worst hypocritical lying decietful people ever. go on twitter and see the rubbish they are posting. if you had any sense you counter with your own facts and stop behaving like a delinquent. if your father makes his opinion known and doesnt go with you, will you call him a hypocrite

Hypocrite.

It is clear you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot.

I'm surprised you even feel slighted simply because an appropriate name has been given to your kind.

HYPOCRITE.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by 02Kebreal(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
This guy is obviously still living in fear of Wuse treatment.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

Hypocrite.

It is clear you are not only a hypocrite but a bigot.

I'm surprised you even feel slighted simply because an appropriate name has been given to your kind.

HYPOCRITE.
lol.....imagine this boko haram fella grin
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
joyandfaith:
commercial okada and keke should be banned nationwide. okada and keke are not solutions to transport problems. most youths refuse to learn works because they make money easily thtough okada or keke business. i have seen carpenters, electricians , bricklayers who abandon their trade for okada business.

Always use your brain before you talk. Think before you say something don’t just talk for likes. Same handwork that Dey would sit in their office and won’t even make 2 or 3k per month. Is okada not better than robbery and yahoo yahoo? Nigeria we are the cause of our problem so because you have one 10k salary you are there supporting those useless government. Most gokada are graduate or student using it for past time. Use your brain and don’t let God use your mouth to punish you.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
GermanMelania:

You honestly think it is easy money? You talk like say them de enter bank collect free money. You are do disconnected from reality. It is a honest cash service job.. don't discount it. And i am pro-banning of okada. But easy money talk is ridiculous

No mind am, how many work Dey this Nigeria. If this same people go Dey go yahoo now them go say Nigeria youth Lazy. Yesterday I still see police man Dey ride okada for express

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Commentor: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
lol.....imagine this boko haram fella grin

Weak.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
They are not supposed to ban the power bikes also, some people have their car but prefer to use the power bike, every means of transport for their purpose and comfort.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by AreaFada2: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
modsfucker:
Everyone is beating the drum of religious/ethnic bigotry... This thing is doing us more harm tham good... We're unconsciously/consciously planting the seed of hatred in the minds of younger generations.

What is happening now is the kind of propaganda that preceded Hotel Rwanda, and it's only a matter of time before this propaganda degenerates into a full blown Ethno-religous conflict.
Dude, everyone is confused. Do not believe anyone who claims to have a solution. They do not know where to start even if they had the will to do something. All this okada ban is cosmetics. Deep-seated rot, failure of governance, neglect and corruption leading to poor orientation of the masses struggling for own survival.

Okada transport gradually became popular around 1984/85. Often outside university campuses, especially those FG universities with huge campuses. And spread to general transport.

The reason okada became popular is because govt failed to sort transport problem as population grew, roads got worse and congested. We have good 35 to 40 years to sort it. Who would choose the suicide mission of okada ride to using clean, cool, fast and comfortable tram/rail of Dubai for example? Nobody.

Because we are confused, it's much easier to point fingers based on social class, tribe, religion, etc. A very dangerous thing.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by joyandfaith: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
whizzy2good:

Always use your brain before you talk. Think before you say something don’t just talk for likes. Same handwork that Dey would sit in their office and won’t even make 2 or 3k per month. Is okada not better than robbery and yahoo yahoo? Nigeria we are the cause of our problem so because you have one 10k salary you are there supporting those useless government. Most gokada are graduate or student using it for past time. Use your brain and don’t let God use your mouth to punish you.

use your brain, go and learn work. you are even more useless than people in government.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by joyandfaith: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
whizzy2good:

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by akinszz: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
joyandfaith:
commercial okada and keke should be banned nationwide. okada and keke are not solutions to transport problems. most youths refuse to learn works because they make money easily thtough okada or keke business. i have seen carpenters, electricians , bricklayers who abandon their trade for okada business.
what if they couldn't get contract for days or months? What do you think they can do?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

use your brain, go and learn work. you are even more useless than people in government.

Which work should I go and learn? And send me money to take pay for the work now. Since your head is very empty. I guess you don Dey learn small hairdressing and it Dey enter your head say you don make am. Olodo rabata
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by DabuIIIT: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
helinues:
I stopped reading from point one. No be only Shiite,,Na shithole

We all know reading is pretty hard for some people grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by joyandfaith: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
whizzy2good:

Which work should I go and learn? And send me money to take pay for the work now. Since your head is very empty. I guess you don Dey learn small hairdressing and it Dey enter your head say you don make am. Olodo rabata
i can place you on #10k salary per month if you want to work as p.a since you are refused to go to school and learn work. carry on mr governor. yeye people. okada ko, ofada ni.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
This agbaya sellout too is talking. He's outlived his usefulness already along with Keyamo. One good thing about dis admin is how it showed that everybody has a price in this country.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by ProWalker: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yodexy:

You be correct ota Ile. Amoni seni.

And so when Kazeem has no job to do and he comes to beg you for assistance, you'll pretend to be helping him.

May God protect me and my household from acquaintances like you.

Shut up!

Kazeem should either go learn a trade or go back to his village and farm.

Okada is not a professional or artisan job.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by ProWalker: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:

Jimi Disu is saying rubbish on this. It's only the rich car owners that are supporting this. What about Keke, or have they fixed the roads that causes gridlocks??
He keeps saying the law has been there.. how would a sensible person implement such laws without considering other factors

Keep crying. The law is there and it is permanent. No going back

You can come and cry in my mention
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
joyandfaith:

i can place you on #10k salary per month if you want to work as p.a since you are refused to go to school and learn work. carry on mr governor. yeye people. okada ko, ofada ni.

You are not talking about handwork again, na school you Dey talk about now. Okay ma. How will I get the 10k job iyawo Dangote. Last last na people like una Dey waka pass inside sun.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by hevisegs: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=86387444]I stopped reading from point one. No be only Shiite,,Na shithole [/quote

Very Naive Comment! Sense will find you one day. Just imagine. Somebody is saying something serious, may until Rwanda meets up with U, then U will take him serious. Enjoy you ganja till it lasts. Seriously!
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by frog12: 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
this filthy dirty troublemaker.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by berbs: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
ikorodureporta:
What of the inner streets wey okada still dey? terrorists no fit dey there??
Instead of regulating their activities, fixing our roads, with effective traffic management...
how many of us like okada??
Sotay dem ban Keke put..& still leave those tankers on the highway
As much as the trekking bad for the past few days for us, I still feel the ban was timely. Which one would you prefer, trekking or unleash suicide bombers?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dupepython:
I also heard that all these terrorist are entering Lagos through the use of okada
he's completely right.
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by namo77: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
True talk
Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by PervertProphet: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sunni Muslims trying to put the Islamic terrorist tag on Shiites and other Islamic sects.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Reacts To Okada Ban In Lagos by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
joyandfaith:
by the grace of God you will be sacked from your job and be told to learn bricklaying. in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Matching Outfit (photos) / Eleven Paz With Tribal Marks Wants To Model For Rihanna (Pictures) / "I Once Breastfed My Nephew" - Iyabo Ojo Celebrates His Matriculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.