Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On (23376 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Pavarottii(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
HitSong:

Maybe and others too
U can't blame anybody... U made sure all the headquarters are in Lagos ... Major airport... Lagos .. Major seaport ... Lagos since the 1960.. U made it the commercial hub while neglecting other regions.., and man must survive .. Hence the saturated population there...
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Farki: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Does that mean they will take down the keke sculptures at law school bus stop?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Tunex252(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
HitSong:
GOOD!!!!!!

We need to put Lagos state in good shape.
The people are even worse than the government sometimes. People just do things anyhow.
Build houses anyhow. Throws trash on the streets and gutters anyhow.

Lagos state needs to demolish many structures.
Our street roads are too narrow.
Our highways too are too narrow.
There should be AT LEAST 4-4 LANES on our highways...
People build houses anyhow without sense.
Imagine a greedy landlord building six 3-bedroom flats on half plot of land WITHOUT A SINGLE PARKING SPACE FOR VEHICLES AND THE FOOLISH GOVERNMENTS won't even do anything about it.
They will latter be parking on the roads and be constituting nuisance.

We need to seriously organize and DEPOPULATE LAGOS.
IF you are not okay with the arrangements, GO BACK TO YOUR STATE.
Go and question your useless governors what they use states allocations to do.
if you become governor ehnn

The poor go suffer for ur hand wella
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Neddstark: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
idealogical:

Look at this childish thing throwing tantrums... lol

Again, you can not and should never be in any leadership position because you obviously can not lead or make though and difficult decisions.

Me childish thing. You must be gravely retárded. People lose their jobs and you are supporting the ill move. Know same is going to happen to you and the world will neither support you. About being in a position of leadership, i run my company, and in past I have served as a manager. Handled office conflicts and got it reserved. I have handled family conflicts and got it resolved. Getting it resolved is by putting yourself in people's shoes as well as ensuring the right direction. You think Lagos government is going to keep going far hurting the citizens? Your brains must be gone to the dogs for you to think there is no karma. The US went to war in Afghanistan, till now that difficult decision is still ruining that country. So screw you and your insensitivity.
Quote me again if you are a product of an incestous relationship.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Neddstark: 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
idealogical:

Look at this childish thing throwing tantrums... lol

Again, you can not and should never be in any leadership position because you obviously can not lead or make though and difficult decisions.

https://twitter.com/Lamba_HQ/status/1225085540149727232?s=09
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by idealogical: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
[s]
Neddstark:

Me childish thing. You must be gravely retárded. People lose their jobs and you are supporting the ill move. Know same is going to happen to you and the world will neither support you. About being in a position of leadership, i run my company, and in past I have served as a manager. Handled office conflicts and got it reserved. I have handled family conflicts and got it resolved. Getting it resolved is by putting yourself in people's shoes as well as ensuring the right direction. You think Lagos government is going to keep going far hurting the citizens? Your brains must be gone to the dogs for you to think there is no karma. The US went to war in Afghanistan, till now that difficult decision is still ruining that country. So screw you and your insensitivity.
Quote me again if you are a product of an incestous relationship.

Neddstark:

https://twitter.com/Lamba_HQ/status/1225085540149727232?s=09

[/s]

Not all laws are favorable to the citizenry, but the law is the law and you must obey the law, unless you are lawless, unruly and anti social which I honestly think you are.

It's not by force to make a living in Lagos and Okada is not the only job in the world, they have over 30 skills acquisition centers in Lagos state, go and learn a skill and become a useful member of the society instead of constituting nuisance and endangering your fellow citizens.

Again, 1 saved life is worth more than 1 million okada.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by jaxxy(m): 3:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Ok do what needs to be done bt opay and other bike hauling services are not threats pls and u can improve the security and data checks on them also.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Neddstark: 3:52am On Feb 06, 2020
idealogical:

Not all laws are favorable to the citizenry, but the law is the law and you must obey the law, unless you are lawless, unruly and anti social which I honestly think you are.

It's not by force to make a living in Lagos and Okada is not the only job in the world, they have over 30 skills acquisition centers in Lagos state, go and learn a skill and become a useful member of the society instead of constituting nuisance and endangering your fellow citizens.

This product of a man sleeping with his mother is still churning out his fecal opinions. I didn't read a line he wrote. Wasted words from a lower neanderthal.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by obi58: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2020
idealogical:

1. Lagosians are safer because of less injurious and deadly accidents and destruction of lives and properties.
[/b] Are you saying that with their ban, there won't be car accidents?

2. Lagosians are safer because they have less unidentified and unknown folks from unknown locations/countries.
[b]
Does this even make sense? You think the Okada ban is going to stop the influx of people from different locations to Lagos on a daily basis with Lagos being the centre of excellence?

3. They did not ban Okada, they only restrict them from certain parts of the city.

[/b] [b]Why do you think there was that demand for Okada? Is it not due to the incessant traffic and road congestion which will now double as more buses are deployed to these same areas? Why not regulate their operations and punish defaulters?

1 saved life is worth more than 1 million livelihood.

Bro think... For the 1 million lost livelihoods, 500k will go into crime out of desperation endangering more than your 1 saved life! If the government want to ban something then they should go ahead to ban agberos littering the entire city extorting people with the government looking the other way!

Out of difficulties comes solutions, play your part and stop complaining.

A responsible government does not create meaningless difficulties without providing viable solutions. If a country like India with the world's 6th largest economy has survived for over a century with tricycles, it clearly demonstrates what can be possible when you have a responsible government in place! A responsible government does not plunge it's populace into unenviable pains and then leave them to come up with solutions! It's just plain wickedness!

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by obi58: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2020
idealogical:

Not all laws are favorable to the citizenry but the law is the law and you must obey the law, unless you are lawless, unruly and anti social which I honestly think you are.

Obviously you don't know what it means to be in government if you believe such laws should be created. If laws are not created in favour of the people then who are those laws created to favour? Their cronies in government?

DRACONIAN LAWS! Google it!

Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2020
valarmorghulis:
cool at least those of us from badagry exp can breathe fresh air again, especially okoko, iyana iba and under bridge
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by Newbielearner(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
The worst administration Lagos have had in the past 12 years. It's in Nigeria that the dumb rule the smart.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by idealogical: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
obi58:
A responsible government does not create meaningless difficulties without providing viable solutions. If a country like India with the world's 6th largest economy has survived for over a century with tricycles, it clearly demonstrates what can be possible when you have a responsible government in place! A responsible government does not plunge it's populace into unenviable pains and then leave them to come up with solutions! It's just plain wickedness!

Of what relevance is your opinion?

The people of Lagos state put their leaders in office to make decisions and formulate policies on their behalf, but it doesn't mean people are going to like their policies, but the law is the law and as a responsible and lawful citizen, you must obey the law.

You and Okada can not make governing decisions for the people of Lagos state, obey the law.
Re: Sanwo-Olu On Okada, Keke Ban In Lagos: No Going Back On by obi58: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
idealogical:

Of what relevance is your opinion?

The people of Lagos state put their leaders in office to make decisions and formulate policies on their behalf, but it doesn't mean people are going to like their policies, but the law is the law and as a responsible and lawful citizen, you must obey the law.

You and Okada can not make governing decisions for the people of Lagos state, obey the law.

Go and find out what democracy means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Detects 54,000 Fraudulent Payroll Entries In IPPIS / Impeachment: PDP Senators Battle- Ready To Protect Ekweremadu — Nwaoboshi / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.