Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building (1255 Views)

Ongoing Screeding And Painting Of A Nairalander's Building / Painting Picture Of A Nairalander's Building / Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building At Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2020
It won't be out of place if I call the client a nairaland family. I really appreciate the patronage sir.

Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by ChoCho54(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2020
Guy Which one is before, which one is after?
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by Kingrexyl(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
Guy Which one is before, which one is after?
please try to be courteous when addressing people on a public forum.
Guy is not particularly a complementary choice of word you would use to address someone you accord some courtesy.
The first picture is the before. It's faded.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by Perfecttouchade: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Great ona oga gbadexy..nice touch
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Nice
Thanks sir.
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by ChoCho54(f): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2020
gbadexy:

please try to be courteous when addressing people on a public forum.
Guy is not particularly a complementary choice of word you would use to address someone you accord to courtesy.
The first picture is the before. It's faded.
How does addressing you as "guy" constiitute an insult?

You could have just answered the question and ignored the rest if you really know what you are doing and hope to succeed in it.

You just gave yourself out as a belligerent businessman who should be avoided.
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by ChoCho54(f): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
You have a poor taste.
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
How does addressing you as "guy" constiitute an insult?

You could have just answered the question and ignored the rest if you really know what you are doing and hope to succeed in it.

You just gave yourself out as a belligerent businessman who should be avoided.
You wish sir, fortunately your wish would never come to pass. I sincerely wish you what you wish me in life.
I'm only trying to correct you. even though I'm relatively young, I grew and schooled in socially active parts of lagos. you can't approach someone of your age you are notw familiar with and call him guy not to talk of someone older than you or a potential client in a business setting. it's a demeaning street slang in case you don't know.
I'm just trying to inform you of basic etiquette and courtesy. In case you don't know, the well to do several clients I've encountered here and from general interactions are the most courteous even the ones much older.
your wish or opinion can't dissuade intelligent and matured clients.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by HallaDaTruth: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2020
You should have used a totally new colour
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
You should have used a totally new colour
We go by the clients choice sir. They wanted to maintain similar shade to the previous color there.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by ChoCho54(f): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2020
gbadexy:

You wish sir, fortunately your wish would never come to pass. I sincerely wish you what you wish me in life.
I'm only trying to correct you. even though I'm relatively young, I grew and schooled in actively socially active parts of lagos. you can't approach someone of your age you are not familiar with and call him guy not to talk of someone older than you or a potential client in a business setting. it's a demeaning street slang in case you don't know.
I'm just trying to inform you of basic etiquette and courtesy. In case you don't know, the well to do several clients I've encountered here and from general interactions are the most courteous even the ones much older.
your wish or opinion can't dissuade intelligent and matured clients.
Still quarrelling with your prospective clients.

You have poor PR coupled with shoddy jobs.. You won't go far this way.
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by gbadexy(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
Still quarrelling with your prospective clients.

You have poor PR coupled with shoddy jobs.. You won't go far this way.
you think the forum is so anonymous and karma needs address? your attention is needed at your work sir.
Re: Before And After Facelift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Building by ChoCho54(f): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
gbadexy:

you think the forum is so anonymous and karma needs address? your attention is needed at your work sir.
Ok. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Custom Officer's Lost Wallet / Do I Rent A Beach For A Jeans Carnival? / Duplex House For Sale In Festac Town N70million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.