Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After (79033 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Buhari, Gbajabiamila Meet. Oshiomhole Sighted At Abba Kyari’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Roon9(m): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Openbusiness:
Just when The USA government wants to return over $300m abacha loot, Buhari govrrnment sights the Chibok girls. Bubu government will later claim the $300m + was used to secure the releasing a few Muslim girls, while the Christian ones are left with Bokoharam. Money finished. Sense wee not kee Buhari cheesy if you know, you know

Lmao! Una too get sense.

150m dollars will go into these "sightings"

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by shotbytesgo: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you aren't a 9XMovies registered user, you can need to look at certain commercials or may be few pop usacoming your manner but for getting some thing unfastened you want to hold endurance additionally 9xmovies download make sure which you have active internet reference to suitable speed to circulate online any HD video.
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Newmans: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
Story story !

Since 2015 till date they where not sited now that every one is asking for the removal of service chief they are now sighting chibok girls, pls these people are crooks chibok girls or no chibok girls they must leave and they must be probes.
Story story!.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by SamgoldBaba: 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Govt want to use dis one to give their ppl anoda billions again ooo.. D same gals dey claimed have been moved into neighbouring countries have now been "sighted" in sambisa? D same Sambisa dey claim to have completely cleared? How are dey sure d ppl sighted are Chibok gals? So u ppl could "sight" d gals but U have not been able to "sight" Leah Sharibu or "sight" where all d BH fighters are or are coming out from?

Nigeria is a joke, I tell you
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by cybernetics5: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wait o.. This is true o. I just realised that in all my life, I have never heard of anyone from the north that was sold as a slave to the Americas and West Indies during the slave era days.
Somebody should enlighten me abeg.

YorubaKinging:
Politics and gimmicks
Those girls were just pawns in the game of chess being played by the northern cabal..
They will now release them just to calm nerves and gives the impression that Buhari is working
As far as I'm concerned buhari has little say about what's going on in this country
Islamic calpihate running things since 1960 with the help of oyinbo
Why didn't those oyinbos take hausas as slaves why is it just the Southerners
Nothing is really as it seems
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by odinga1of: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
clevvermind:
they think we don't know their foolish game plan

Federal government wants to form eye service to America.

So they can uplift the travel ban

HahahhahahhahahaHah

All of sudden, Chibok girls were spotted
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Galadimabawa: 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
More money
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by earnvest: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Coming immediately after the U.S ban makes this quite suspicious.
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by hypertekbaba(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Even if those girls return, this nation has failed them
Do you know what it feels like knowing that some idiots are busy molesting and harassing your girl child somewhere? f**king them to nonsense? No rehabilitation can bring those girls to their default selves with the kind of trauma they are facing in the hands of those bastards
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by DaBullIT(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Trust me when i say it's all scam

I am not saying girls were not kidnapped, someone will use this story to defraud FG and the grieving parents , but it will leak eventually and there will be outcry and riots

mark this comment
MizzPhoney:
What the Hell do they mean by 'sighted'?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/six-years-after-chibok-girls-sighted-at-sambisa-forest.html

Another trick for Buhari to give his kinsmen some billions. grin grin

Negotiation my foot!
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by OnyesomJ(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Latest Format to Scam Nigeria Again!!

We no Their Way gringrin
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by ogbonti: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Monaco2:
The truth is that the government knows where these boko boys are, they are not hiding under the sea, they are in plain sight, d government is protecting them n sending our soldiers to die in vain, if they choose to end them ones n for all... they can do it n there would be an end to boko haram, does it not baffle u guys how these people gets food supplies n ammunition’s... they are being supplied by the government n dats the truth, the government is making hundreds of millions of dollars from this whole thing.

You are so right... how do they get food to survive in a land locked Sambissa forest that the food supply cannot be cut off and these roaches called Boko encircled and exterminated with fierce military attack like roaches that they are? IF NIGERIA COULD STARVE IGBOS TO WIN THE CIVIL WAR WHICH LASTED 30 MONTHS, HOW COME Boko Haram terrorists ; WHO LIVE IN SAMBISSA FOREST THAT IS NOT UP TO 10% of the entire land mass of the defunct Biafra - yet cannot be starved and encircled and defeated in 13 years?

Let us even assume half of Boko Haram are people who mix with the people hence they cannot be identified BUT the other half live in the Sambissa Forest which is a defined location... with a perimeter of focus - that can be planned and attacked efficiently and effectively.

Why can’t an announcement be made that if any human Is there and fails to surrender in 48 hours.. and come out, that whole Forest will be razed by thunderous artillery firepower to eliminate every breathing crawling or moving thing in sight.. why can’t this be done ?

In the future when the story of boko haram is told, it will not only bring shame but total dishonor to the memory of every Nigerian who watched and did nothing while the government played us for fools and traded with our lives like chess on a board

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by splendour7(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
how insecurity is ravaging the north despite all the service chiefs coming from there and them handling the affair of this nation remain a mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by ogbonti: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
splendour7:
how insecurity is ravaging the north despite all the service chiefs coming from there and them handling the affair of this nation remain a mystery to me.

Exactly you are so so correct .... that’s why my response above explains it
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Like seriously

Damn Niggarrr

Tissuepaaper is impersonating you.
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Gudiza(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
cybernetics5:
Wait o.. This is true o. I just realised that in all my life, I have never heard of anyone from the north that was sold as a slave to the Americas and West Indies during the slave era days.
Somebody should enlighten me abeg.
that's because for decades following their jihad, they mostly traded the hausas, nupes, bornos, yobes and other minorities there with the Arabs, and taken to north africa, arabia, middle east and far east (turkey, iran) .....see ARAB slave trade.
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sighted!?
Like, a passerby saw them or what?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by kurlz(f): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
I don't believe that story. Where are all the good patriotic Nigerians let's go and confirm ourselves Jor.
Stupid govt
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by cybernetics5: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Interesting... thanks

Gudiza:
that's because for decades following their jihad, they mostly traded the hausas, nupes, bornos, yobes and other minorities with the arabs, and taken to north africa, arabia, middle east and far east (turkey, iran)
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
clevvermind:

Low intelligence, wicked fellows...
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
The chibok girls wahala,Boko Haram are Cash cow for the terrorists in sambisa and the Government angry
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by gaddafe(m): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lanretoye:
just to draw sympathy among Nigerians and to allocate more funds to the fight against insurgency.. in my own candid view,it is too late cos the girls would already be used to the boko haram way of life.if they are released now,the amount they will use to rehabilitate them will be more than Osun state budget.

This is the absolute truth
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by lollytk(f): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
clevvermind:
they know we can only make noise on social media
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by phylshan: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na true o. Have sighted them. See them there!

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Liars
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Mrexcell(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by dehi: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/six-years-after-chibok-girls-sighted-at-sambisa-forest.html
they have ran out of cash... They just want the FG as usual to pay them
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by bendazum: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Govt want to use dis one to give their ppl anoda billions again ooo.. D same gals dey claimed have been moved into neighbouring countries have now been "sighted" in sambisa? D same Sambisa dey claim to have completely cleared? How are dey sure d ppl sighted are Chibok gals? So u ppl could "sight" d gals but U have not been able to "sight" Leah Sharibu or "sight" where all d BH fighters are or are coming out from?

grin Awon sighters.
Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by richiepolymer(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
sad
The scam for what it has always been.

MizzPhoney:
What the Hell do they mean by 'sighted'?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After by Goalnaldo(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
TissuePaper:
Dammmmn Nigggaaar

As a real nigga I really feel sorry for them
grin see wetin slawomir don cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awka, Anambra state capital, one of major cities in Anambra Photos / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.