Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper (2959 Views)

Mohbad: Leaked Chat Exposes Scary Incident At Show That Allegedly Caused Singer’ / Breaking: Bobrisky Allegedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (photos) / ILLUMINATTI: Top 6 Nigeria Artistes that Allegedly Sold Their Souls To The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by SabiKing(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2020
According to reports, the youth service member and the teenager have been having an affair for months. Sources confirmed that the teenage father of the unborn child has been dismissed from school, and the corpse member suspended and reported to the NYSC Secretariat for proper action.

Many believe she has broken the ethics and has conducted herself without discipline and should be duly punished while others have been empathic about the situation with a certain Twitter handle @AishaBahdmus soliciting that 'Love is found in hopeless places'.

see more reactions here:
https://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2020/02/drama-unfolds-on-twitter-as-users-react.html

Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by thorpido(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Na jazz?
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by ylaa(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2020
What do I comment now? This is ridiculous. A teenager impregnate a corper! How? What brought them together? How did they meet? How dem take start? I can't still bring myself to think that a lil boy will approach a lady. Corper you no try at all. I rest my case.
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by NobleAngell(f): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Like someone commented, "you find love in hopeless places".
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by NobleAngell(f): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2020
Bankowner:
You mean you can do this for other people and you're not in Canada already? If person wan give me clothe, na the one wey e wear i go first look.

As in ehnnnnn.
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by donstan18: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2020
I can't can again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by Michealky: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Yo this shit is funny. What did u say??lol
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by seunmohmoh(f): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2020
Hm
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
if it was the other way round they will say it's rape but now someone is saying it's love. what kind of love makes an adult assult a teenager sexually
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by Wantedola(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
I dun begin laff from seeing the heading before even clicking to read grin grin grin... Jss2, final year, graduate and working class. Man na man anytime any day.
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by purples25(f): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sexual abuse, i am sorry that the boy had to be the victim. Honestly its very bad, a boy is as sacred as a girl. The corper was very wrong to do that. This is not the first case.
Re: Drama Unfolds As JSS 2 Student That Allegedly Impregnates Corper by franchasng: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nothing Emeka Ihedioha no go see for Supreme Court shocked

(1) (Reply)

The First Day Prophet Odumeje Wore Suit, But Did It Fit Him? / Public Nudity At Swimming Pools: Is Berlin Breaking The Rules Or Redefining Them / I'm Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog -cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.