Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) (37279 Views)

Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria / Thousands Flee As Volcano Erupts On Spain's La Palma Island, Homes Destroyed / Hundreds Of Thousands Flee US Coast Ahead Of Hurricane Laura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
it's high time trump and his Nigerian trumpets and trunpeters should come tell us where the real shit hole is.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
vaxx1:
what used to be the home of knowledge and history . the Damascus....... This is really what war can caused .
Like you read a lot about history

These countries: Syria, Iran, Turkey; still don't understand how everything changed about them like nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bashar al-Assad destroying his country with the help of Russia? These are civilians being displaced.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Syria was a peaceful country until US and allies decided that they needed "democracy" just like libya. Unfortunately, ASSAD is a strongman and allied with Russia to kick out the US backed rebels. This is the result. They should learn to leave sovereign countries alone.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by newsgerian: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
How come these Islamic countries are not able to manufacture their weapons themselves despite the fact that they and jihad / war / civil unrest are 5&6?
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Fastlinkpro: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..

if you can post this on twitter , twitter good for stuff like this, you may see help there with faith in God.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why does Islam love war and the shedding of blood. Life is so meaningless to the religion. Anywhere there is war in the world, Muslims are involved. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by newsgerian: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Muslims are cursed with terrorism, war, backwardness, poverty, etc

The rejection of Islam is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fastlinkpro:

if you can post this on twitter , twitter good for stuff like this, you may see help there with faith in God.
i hardly use twitter.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
omoharry:
Your stupidity is epic. You dont know what life is.that is why you can use your phone to type rubbish to mock his situation. When you grow up then you will understand what this guy really meant when he says he need a job urgently to provide for his family.
.am I not trying to give him a job.do u know how much suicide bombers receives per blast
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by dasensible1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..
Can you drive manual transmission car?
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Makavelli25: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
africanusvu:
. okay.ar u Muslim.can u do suicide bombing.if u can.call me

I guess your brain is in your anus.

Foolish troll,must you say rubbish,the guy needs help and if you cant help him read and pass.

How i wish i can shove your head in the anus of buhari favourite pet.
Clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Smartjeezy(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
foolbuster:

Is traditional worship not religion?
foolbuster:

foolbuster:

Ask google my dear brother.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by newsgerian: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Macsjebs:

Like you read a lot about history

These countries: Syria, Iran, Turkey; still don't understand how everything changed about them like nothing happened

They accepting Islam as their official religion was the beginning of their down fall. You can’t be operating sharia and expect the country to remain the same, except those rich wise countries like the Saudi Arabia, Qatar , Oman that despite operating sharia still pitch their net with Western / Christian countries.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by BabyApple(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
yes sir
dasensible1:
Can you drive manual transmission car?
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is the prblem of this world! Imagine the world without islam....

Anything that involves the Muslims, u guys will find way to bring Islam into it. This Syria war is not about religion but about politics, influence and power. If u know how the issue begins and how it escalate into this, u wouldn't be saying that thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by mauriceju2(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Muslims are devil's children's
They don't have business with peace

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by foolbuster: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
Smartjeezy:
[color=#990000][/color] Ask google my dear brother.

Traditional worship is religion. Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
The reality is that those Muslim rebels were brought from abroad by America for regime change in Syria.
The Syrian Arab Army comprises of Christians and Muslims fighting together to save their country.
This war has little to do with Islam, that's why Russia is on the side of Syria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
africanusvu:
These Muslims kept making their places hell on earth but looking for Christian nations to run for insearch for peace.tell me one Muslim nation now at peace but all wants to run to Europe and America

U are such a hypocritical bigot. So UAE, Indonesia, Morocco, Egypt, Oman, Brunei, Mali, Senegal, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, Malaysia, Maldives, Qatar and many more are at war abi

And South Sudan who are still fighting, Congo and many countries in the central Africa are Muslim nation abi
Bigot.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
newsgerian:

They accepting Islam as their official religion was the beginning of their down fall. You can’t be operating sharia and expect the country to remain the same, except those rich wise countries like the Saudi Arabia, Qatar , Oman that despite operating sharia still pitch their net with Western / Christian countries.

Islam is not their state religion. They are actually a secular state and the president himself is not really a Muslim

The problem started when his dad was installed as the head of state over a majority Sunni Muslim country when he was not a Muslim (or a loosely Shia Muslim).

This is a sectarian conflict similar to what is happening in Iraq.

A Shiaa in charge of a majority Sunni state (Syria) and a Sunni in charge of a majority Shiaa state (Iraq). With Druzes, Christians, Kurds and other minority groups in between.

Eventually, something like this was going to happen. It's not a fully Islamic conflict like the Irish problem is not really a Christian conflict but a political one, though religion is a big factor.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Makavelli25:

Foolish troll,must you say rubbish,the guy needs help and if you cant help him read and pass.

Clout chaser
."Anus of buharis favorite pet"? Okayyyy.you mean Osinbajo?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Another legacy of the US spreading democracy and freedom.

Libya, Syria, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan.....all wrecked by the mighty democracy and freedom of Uncle Sam.

'Murica, fukk yeah!

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
newsgerian:

Exactly, Saudi Arabia is gradually accepting western values doing away with some of those old Sharia traditions especially as regards women.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Igbodicool:
Where ever there is IS-LAM there is destruction.
Thanks to our forefathers for resisting this God forsaken religion in Ala Igbo.

There is Islam in UAE, Qatar, Malaysia and Indonesia that your kinsmen are all dying to go to and even holding wedding ceremony there.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Olam09(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
And they will na be saying there is a boko haram Christian version shae na Christian dey bear alqad now say.no.to.islam say.no.to.terrorrism islam na scam
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Makavelli25:

Clout chaser
. Anus of buharis favorite pet.?did u mean Osinbajo
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
georgeiyke009:
Syria was a peaceful country until US and allies decided that they needed "democracy" just like libya. Unfortunately, ASSAD is a strongman and allied with Russia to kick out the US backed rebels. This is the result. They should learn to leave sovereign countries alone.

U don get am, but alot of ignorance peeps are associating religion to the crisis. When it is all about politics, influence and power.
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
The price of power....

After he fully defeats the rebels, what will be left for the idiot to rule??!... Was this all worth it??!..

Look at how a beautiful and richly historical nation lies in ruins!!!
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
abdulkayus:

U are such a hypocritical bigot. So UAE, Indonesia, Morocco, Egypt, Oman, Brunei, Mali, Senegal, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Turkey, Malaysia, Maldives, Qatar and many more are at war abi

And South Sudan who are still fighting, Congo and many countries in the central Africa are Muslim nation abi
Bigot.
.can u tell me how many descent Nigerians per yr that seeks visa of these Ur Arab nation
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Novaccines: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Thousands Flee Syria To Turkey As Idlib Conflict Escalates (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Syrians have finally razed their country down with the help of imperialistic Putin Russian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Germany's Merkel: Trump's Twitter Eviction 'problematic' / Al Jazeera Shut Down In Israel / President Trump Exempted Muslim Majority Countries Where He Has Business Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.