Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,417 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. (883 Views)

Coronavirus: British Airways To Sack 12,000 Employees / Ex-Nigeria Airways Workers Get Payment Alerts, Laud Buhari / Documents Nigeria Airways Retirees Must Take Along For Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by Pedrotina11: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
The ex staff of Nigeria airways are yet to get the balance of 50 percent pension payment after approval since may 2019... The union and Pica formulate stories upon stories leaving the poor old retired pensioners and their children to languish in poverty and lack, most are sick and bedridden desperately in need of this money to tackle medical issues..
They are begging to well meaning Nigerians to come to their aid and air out voices to the media houses, so free them for the clutches of wicked union members who are beniffiting from the fixed deposit of the money and leaving this poor old women, men, widows, orphans to suffer endlessly even after the money has been approved by the federal government since May 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by slimfit1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
They should get nothing they destroyed it that we can't even use it. If they had done the right thing the airline would still be alive even for their children to come and work there. They turned their eyes when they could have questioned all wrongdoing.
Re: Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by jessejephabu: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hello guys check out this site for opportunities for creatives in Nigeria https://www.craftandgrit.com
Re: Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by itubaba001: 12:10am On Apr 16, 2020
slimfit1:
They should get nothing they destroyed it that we can't even use it. If they had done the right thing the airline would still be alive even for their children to come and work there. They turned their eyes when they could have questioned all wrongdoing.
U definitely have covid19, just to enlighten u, the policy, management and funding are manage by Governent appointed personnel. So why lie against innocent (dead and alive) for killing the airline. May the spirit of the dead not hunt ur destiny. Get fact before opening ur damn brain to comment.
Re: Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by slimfit1(m): 2:35am On Apr 16, 2020
itubaba001:

U definitely have covid19, just to enlighten u, the policy, management and funding are manage by Governent appointed personnel. So why lie against innocent (dead and alive) for killing the airline. May the spirit of the dead not hunt ur destiny. Get fact before opening ur damn brain to comment.

I spoke to various people Ghanaian and other people that said nice things about Nigerian airways, and they also mentioned how top bosses give tickets to girlfriends and families. Now tell me would do that if you have a company to run. You can curse and call me names but deep down the souls of these people know that I'm right.

They compromise showed no care for the future and their future this is the consequences. If they did the right thing we will still have the airline.
You can say whatever you like I stand by my words. This country is the way it is because of people like you.
Re: Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by djelsebaxtian: 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
How will somebody that does not have basic understanding spew the nonsense he just spewed. For your information there was a probe panel set up and d panel indicted people in government for the looting of the airline. Some of them are governors & ministers. Its now poor people that should now suffer the brunt. U spoke to people in Ghana they told u this and that... Pay them their money the suffered, worked & sweat for it. I pray u or your kids are not treated the way they are treating Nigerian Airways retirees/pensioneers
Re: Nigeria Airways Staff Yet To Get 50percent Balance Pension Payment. by PositiveGee: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is surely a case of man's inhumanity to man. Quite outrightly heartless not to pay the workers their dues and what they are due may not even be up to what a politician spends in a month. The government should fear God and pay.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Sell Like Crazy / Top HR Software In Nigeria: 5 Best HR Tech Solutions In Nigeria / Article Writers Needed (open)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.