Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Can I Root Itel A32f. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Root Itel A32f. (1298 Views)

My Personal Review: Itel A32F Is An Inexpensive Android Go Smartphone With The E / Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Root Itel A32f. by Peppul: 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Guys any method on how I can root itel a32f for my brother, any easy method. I tried using some of those root app but didn't work.
Re: How Can I Root Itel A32f. by Precixx(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rooting with one click app doesn't work on Android 7 (I guess) upwards
So you will need PC to root ur android, by unlocking your bootloader (which will erase everything on ur phone) and installing TWRP flashing magisk to ur phone, that's all

Will elaborate if u are willing to continue with it....
Re: How Can I Root Itel A32f. by Peppul: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pls do elaborate. Just wanna root this itel for my brother. And it comes with Android 8.1
Re: How Can I Root Itel A32f. by Peppul: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Precixx:
Rooting with one click app doesn't work on Android 7 (I guess) upwards
So you will need PC to root ur android, by unlocking your bootloader (which will erase everything on ur phone) and installing TWRP flashing magisk to ur phone, that's all

Will elaborate if u are willing to continue with it....

Pls do elaborate
Re: How Can I Root Itel A32f. by Precixx(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2020
Peppul:

Pls do elaborate
Oh, I almost forgot about this place, um you do have a pc right? If yes, you need to download:
Patched boot.img for your phone model (link at the bottom of the post)
Magisk.apk (Google)
install:
V-COM Drivers for itel device on the pc (Google search the process of installing V-COM drivers depending on the system you are using)
adb and fastboot tools for pc,
(you will need basic knowledge of pc)

After installing the adb and fastboot tools locate it in C:/USER and open it with Command prompt from there and run the following commands (without commas) and press enter after each command to unlock your bootloader
(adb devices)
To check if ur device is connected
(adb reboot bootloader)
If successfully typed your phone will enter fastboot mode
(fastboot devices)
To check if your phone has connection in fastboot mode
(fastboot oem unlock)
Will unlock bootloader, follow the instructions that will display in your phone
Note: it will clear everything in your phone
Now flash the patched boot.img to your phone by inputting
(fastboot flash boot patch_boot.img)
After that reboot your phone with
(fastboot reboot)
Wait for few minutes cos your phone might boot longer than the usual time

Install Magisk and control your rooted phone with it make sure you install a custom recovery after you root your, I recommend TWRP

LINK TO THE PATCHED BOOT IMAGE: http://www.mediafire.com/file/g7yec34a7ojrkkj/Itel_A32F_Boot_%2528A32F-F8007-8.1-OP-V028-20180410%2529.rar/file

Download and unzip it, rename it to patch_boot.img

I have tried to be as explanatory as possible, feel free to ask any questions
I will be watching this post
Re: How Can I Root Itel A32f. by Peppul: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Alright will gv it a try

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Phone Sd-card From From 4g-128g / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing And Review - The Biggest Smartphone Screen In 2020 / What's The Code For MTN Midnight Sub?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.