Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together (3051 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / M.I Vs Vector: Jesse Jagz Tweets For The First Time In Months / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by thablogger: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just for a little giggle, here is a photo of MI Abaga, Ice Prince and Jesse Jagz Together with swags nine years ago.

See photo...

Source:
http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/funny-throwback-photo-of-mi-iceprince.html

Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by thablogger: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by CHOPUP411(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
I don’t understand all these nairaland mods,one will open a thread the next minute they will declare it closed,Another person will open the same thread latter from the same source and they will post it.It is high bias and unprofessional,it don’t know the difference between buhari and nairaland mods

3 Likes

Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by thablogger: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
CHOPUP411:
I don’t understand all these nairaland mods,one will open a thread the next minute they will declare it closed,Another person will open the same thread latter from the same source and they will post it.It is high bias and unprofessional,it don’t know the difference between buhari and nairaland mods
Lol
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by donstan18: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jesse Jagz raps better than all of them.

1 Like

Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by goodnewscliff(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mi izza boss
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jesse Jags,the guy with the pimples infested face,what happened to you...... You just fizzled out
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by happybee: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sandyxandy1:
Jesse Jags,the guy with the pimples infested face,what happened to you...... You just fizzled out
No bro.. I think the guy had a accident or something.
Not like he had pimples destroyed his face like that. cheesy
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by TheSourcerer: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
donstan18:
Jesse Jagz raps better than all of them.
yeah .
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by wagazala: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2020
Hmm bet these were Gbagada days. Jargo went in too deep with them leaves, started rapping about things that were too deep for the Nigerian minds. I mean suffering was too much on the streets, Naija peeps just want feel good music to commot stress not the one wey go dey work our minds.
Re: Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together by segebase(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Tt

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos Of Young Girl Who Survived A Bomb Blast 18 Years Ago / I Asked A Man To Send Me Ordinary N2million And He Stopped Calling Me - Ifu Enna / Video Of Woman Who Stripped Completely At The Gym Because Of Her Cat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.