Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? (603 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? by oyolohi: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Some days ago o, a friend came to visit me (not my girlfriend). She and her friend actually had something to do in my town very early the next day; they decided to pass the night. I agreed.

They arrived late in the evening... She introduced her friend.
They had their bath, I made dinner (they helped)... We ate.

Started seeing a movie... grin There was this funny sex scene that got me and my friend's friend (the other girl) laugh uncontrollably cheesy damn. I swear, there was a connection between me and this other girl... We laughed at the same time—at same jokes. However, my main friend didn't laugh...was probably embarrassed?

The movie ended. It was time to sleep... I had a large bed in my student self-con.

In American films, I know I was supposed to sleep on the floor or something... But me na i-dun-care person... I just made a joke about it and told them to "shift for me abeg" (I cannot come and be lying down on the ground in my own house. Wetin?)

While we lay in the dim light (nepa seized the light so I turned on my rechargeable that I forgot to charge). Me in the front, somehow the other girl managed to be in the middle, then my main friend at the back facing the wall.
While we (I and the other girl) were chatting and laughing, she took my left arm and placed her head on my muscles... What‽

Instinctively, I started stroking her hair softly, we didn't say a word... My friend was facing the wall.

Suddenly, she turned and faced me properly. I swear, I never knew my heart could leap at anything, but was happening too fast to believe. Her hand started going every where, so me too, my other hand started to dig... Exercising my fingers. At this point we were kissing too.

Something told me my friend knew exactly what was going on... How couldn't she? Though we were very quiet. She seemed asleep.

My d;ck had reached its elastic limit... And attempting to stretch beyond...

A few more minutes, Na so dis yeye nepa come bring blinding light o. My speakers boomed. That's how my friend suddenly "woke up". I quickly turned my belly to the bed to hide my tremendously charged rod.

My main friend spoke... She told me to please turn down the speakers.
Hmm... Me? stand up? I dey mad? (I thought) lipsrsealed

Na so I start dey describe how she go off am herself o... To worsen the case, she sat up to see another movie

Well, while she watched the movie, her friend didn't even care, slept in my arms till the next morning... That lady na real sweet i-dun-care babe, I swear.

That one pain me small sha.

Now, I know nairalanders will definitely have crazier "near doing it experiences". Share yours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? by BlackfireX: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
For this bujari regime you are thinking of sex.
Re: Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? by logicalhumour: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
OK.

Many years ago, I visited the village. There was this girl like that... I was on a tree, she joined me. Like that like that.... We wanted to start grin

Hmm... Na so the girl land with back for ground dooom.
Re: Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? by badthinds: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
logicalhumour:
OK.

Many years ago, I visited the village. There was this girl like that... I was on a tree, she joined me. Like that like that.... We wanted to start grin

Hmm... Na so the girl land with back for ground dooom.

shocked

I'm interested in what happened next?
Re: Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin Can't believe these are the average nigerians i come across every day. The stories though. All so abnormal.
Re: Nairalanders, What Was You Craziest Near 'doing It' Experience? by logicalhumour: 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
badthinds:

shocked

I'm interested in what happened next?

We were young... I tear race na. grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Don’t Kill Yourselves Because Of Vals Day Oooo / Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Sex With Him (video) / Why We Click More With Some People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.