Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (67032 Views)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by backbone503(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
When you develop yourself academically, do same spiritually, else, one small rat go just use you catch fun.

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Brightgem(f): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yankiss:
Juju in a citadel of learning is an aberration. I am surprised that a student or so in the so-called Ivory Tower will descend to the level of juju. That's for primitive uneducated lowlives.
Lolz! See what you call juju is part of learning for some, study of such things exist for some. Like those studying Yoruba language.

I have no business with such things, just letting you know it's not about primitiveness or lack of education.

What about those studying herbalism! Is that primitive too?

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by adebayo3449(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
ursullalinda:
Ha ;Dha ;Dha grin......I know the prof will be so scared.......but that might actually just be a stunt to scare him
You get it
Na scam

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yoruba and jazz are like water and palm wine

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Liposure: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
If na for my side. Dat sacrifice dem go chop am
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Budline1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bad students grin. They did this to scare him. Maybe he's been giving them tough times..
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Slurity(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Everything about Prof Akingbade is about punishment. He force his course APH 502 to 7:00am early morning against school timetable and who born you well to late a minute for that class. I remembered a classmate of mine did not graduate just because he help someone to write name in attendance list and he was caught by the Prof next thing is one year extra for the guy.
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by lozanni(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yankiss:
Juju in a citadel of learning is an aberration. I am surprised that a student or so in the so-called Ivory Tower will descend to the level of juju. That's for primitive uneducated lowlives.

Contrary to what you think, a lot of fetish activities goes on in higher Institutions, especially when they are jostling for juicy and influential positions on campus.
Read the book entitled, 'The Naked gods' by Dr. Chukwuemeka Ike, which even though was a work of fiction, the academic stated that it had some elements of truth about fetish practices that occur in higher Institutions

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
seunmsg:
Dem don carry Prof matter go meet irunmoles. Won ti gbe ebo Kanka t’in ka igun laya si iwaju office e.

Boys must graduate whether Prof likes it or not.
they can’t do that man anything with the sacrifice, I know him very well in school then.. the man himself and Jagaban
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by lozanni(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
soberdrunk:

Be speaking English until one leg start to swell pass the other........

grin grin Are you speaking from your personal experience?
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Zino990(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
whizzy2good:

Who told you white man don’t believe in voodo?
Ask am ooo
Dem no know say white people juju even strong pass our own
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
whizzy2good:

Who told you white man don’t believe in voodo?
Leave those oponu joo..
Like its black men dat did merlin and legend of d seeker
All the whitemen wanabe are confused fellows joo
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
The juju has no power unless you give it power. And its the same for Jesus, Jehovah, Muhammad, Allah. All of them are powerless power.

You create your reality based on your conditioning. You believe its juju because your conditioning has told you its juju. Therefore, you make it real.

You make it real by believing it in your heart that its real/true/fact/. And once you've done so, your cells and body will react as if its true. But the juju itself is just an innocent oil and red cloth. Nothing more.

You create your reality!

You create your reality!

You create your reality!

The video below is a BBC earth wildlife short documentary about .................................... I don't want to tell you the full story. If you watch this 4 minutes video, you'll understand how your mind create reality.

How the mind creates reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkFNOSkpPEM

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by ezybaba(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Slurity:
Everything about Prof Akingbade is about punishment. He force his course APH 502 to 7:00am early morning against school timetable and who born you well to late a minute for that class. I remembered a classmate of mine did not graduate just because he help someone to write name in attendance list and he was caught by the Prof next thing is one year extra for the guy.
it is not about punishment Na just training o. As I enter ui for msc in short I dey enter class by 6:45am. Writing attendance for ur colleague is wrong. Moreover he was my undergraduate project supervisor and he was a wonderful person to work with

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ordinary sacrifice prank, una don dey fear.

Someone cannot play with you

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by powerkey: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yorubas and fetishes are like akara and pap.

Even those in the mosque are fake Muslims.

Those of them that carries the biggest Bibles and lives in the church are worse because they can't repent.

They hold Bible or Quran on one hand and juju on another hand.

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Codeengine007(m): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=bigiyaro post=86400230]hehehehe, when the enlightenment that education brings couldn't liberate you! [/quote
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Dtruth5901(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
That school itself need better sacrifices.
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Codeengine007(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
What if it’s a matter between prof and another prof or another staffer? It could be a student prank
A lot could be
Don’t be easy to conclude in this life
I read below and someone said west and juju
Juju is everywhere
It might even be some guy from another tribe That results out to use this for prof
Let’s know what we are doing
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by shurlah(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
smiley
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by asspen8: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Professor don cast himself
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
AKingbabe Of Aph the guy na strong ibile United jare, this one no go move am!! I know that Dude pretty well na strong man, the person wey try this crap will end up infuriating him the more
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by sheDD(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
fake Yoruba sacrifice. Ordinary thick pap and red oil. Give me N5m and i give it a vicious kick. I can even eat it
While other pple are ready to kick it more violently for 3k grin

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2020
hisexcellency34:
fake Yoruba sacrifice. Ordinary thick pap and red oil. Give me N5m and i give it a vicious kick. I can even eat it

grin grin kikikikiki

grin grin grin

Na you Sabi ooo...
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by OBIPLUS(m): 12:17am On Feb 06, 2020
CCTV is suppose to capture the person's.
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by executive12: 12:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Yankiss:

The vast majority of Nigerians educated or not, believe strongly in juju.

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by gulfer: 1:18am On Feb 06, 2020
joyandfaith:

most cctv have night vision capability
Oga, no power supply.... Not darkness or how do you run the camera itself
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Tycoon007(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram)...
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:27am On Feb 06, 2020
MelesZenawi:
West and Juju.

God forbid.
sharap
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by yommen: 5:22am On Feb 06, 2020
YorubaPrince:

Na so so Priests and Nuns full East, abi? Olofo! angry

j

All their life is self holiness and self righteousness. Na Dem be Oyinbo na! Pretenders of highest order.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Difference Between OND And ND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.