Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (67022 Views)

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Omakraid(f): 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
ezybaba:
it is not about punishment Na just training o. As I enter ui for msc in short I dey enter class by 6:45am. Writing attendance for ur colleague is wrong. Moreover he was my undergraduate project supervisor and he was a wonderful person to work with
My one time HOD, he's an easy man and every one already knows he is a strict disciplinarian.. Discipline is very important jare

1 Like

Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Slurity:
Everything about Prof Akingbade is about punishment. He force his course APH 502 to 7:00am early morning against school timetable and who born you well to late a minute for that class. I remembered a classmate of mine did not graduate just because he help someone to write name in attendance list and he was caught by the Prof next thing is one year extra for the guy.

i support that 100 % because that instilling discipline
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2020
247naijamedia:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/whodunnit-sacrifice-placed-in-front-of-lautech-professors-office-photos.html

Last year January 1st. I was coming back from work when I saw people gathered at a T junction and looking at a sacrifice that was on the ground. I went there and in the calabash was about 19,990 naira.

I just dived the money, took it to the nearest ACCESS BANK there along the same road. Paid it in and went to the ATM outside and withdrew the 19k immediately.

I used it to buy brand New Bible and fill my gas and some food stuffs.

Abeg whenever una see something like that this is my number 07038922742.

Thank you.
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:28am On Feb 23, 2020
bjgurl:

Did you know, you can own affordable land in lagos and it's envrions kindly dm me.
Oxford City Housing is the way
What's your benefits:
1. Offer letter
2. Receipt
3. Contract of sales
4. Letter of acknowledgement of payment
5. Estate Covenant/Properties guidelines
6. Allocation letter
7.Deeds of Assignments

Re u an Agent where at lagos
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by bjgurl(f): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kazeemakeem:

Re u an Agent where at lagos
Egbeda
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) by eejo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
The professor died because of failed Healthcare system in Nigeria. The Man had a cardiac arrest but no equipment and skilled professional to save him. Many comments on Nairaland about the incident are ignorant and should weep for themselves because if they have cardiac arrest in Nigeria Death is sure. Nigeria has no ambulance service and over 90 percent of the Hospitals have no simple equipment to restart the Heart during cardiac arrest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between OND And ND / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.