Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (76954 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ugohenry2019(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Elslim:
This is war, I repeat this is War!!!!!!

bravo one ...this is eagle one.. stand down ...I repeat stand down this is no war situation...do u read me..over
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by West2019(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
see as some people dey condemn obasiki action, who can tell me the history of Kaduna state Governor Erufia .obasaki for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ugohenry2019(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:
sad
Since his oyibo wife leave am, the man has been mad at everybody.

his Oyibo pepper don leave am??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Tareq1105: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
And it's only his Hotel in the whole street that was built against Development Control regulations?

Our problem is our inability to speak out against evil. Tell Obaseki that he won't be governor forever.

zoedew:

Nigeria will be a better place when we act civil! Where a citizen builds a structure in a manner not compliant with flood and development control regulations it should be pulled down in the overall interest of the general populace. It is better for that citizen to suffer financial loss than for him and thousands of others be rendered homeless or outrightly suffer death when the floods come calling.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Laredojohn(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Politics of haterade and bitterness for how long
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by nopoverty(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
this is another act of madness from the Governor
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
blowjohn:

If u know benin well I will no that 90 percent of houses in benin are situated in the wrong places.
Meaning that most likely some other houses close to the house being demolished were left unperturbed.
Don't mind them. I served in benin and I visit the town regularly too on business. Obaseki demolished houses located in wrong places as a move to urbanise the town and widen the roads, including his friends'. If the man has a C of O, he will get compensation from the government, period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by 2LESS(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:
sad sad

Politics of bitterness .

Imo, Benue, Zamfara & now, Edo.

Oshiomole is always a destabilizing
influence, who is prepared to scatter
everything, if he doesn't have his way.

Since his oyibo wife leave am, the
man has been mad at everybody.

What of Kwara?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by OChimex: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:
sad sad

Politics of bitterness .

Imo, Benue, Zamfara & now, Edo.
Oshiomole is always a destabilizing influence, who is prepared to scatter everything, if he doesn't have his way.
Since his oyibo wife leave am, the man has been mad at everybody.
You mean that beautiful wife has left him back to her country?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Tareq1105: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Laredojohn:
Politics of haterade and bitterness for how long

No doubt, governance has been put on hold in Edo State.

It's Edo people that will suffer. Even those supporting Obaseki now.......are in for the same fate in his 2nd term if he gets it.

I'm sure even Oshiomhle would not believe this side of Obaseki. That's human beings for you.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by obstead200(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
CotenantNIG:
oga ooo

Do you Need a room mate to rent an apartment with or you need someone to share your apartment join Co-Tenant community
Rent peering platform
https://cotenant.ng/post-a-request/
Please follow this link to get started
if obaseki is not careful, he will receive the ambode treatment when it is time for APC Guber primaries.

Except Osho baba is not the APC chairman I know, obaseki ain't getting a ticket
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by joelag: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Euegene100001:
Oshiomhole is fighting him but the time to see results never reach .obaseki try but we all know even if he wins at the polls the Supreme Court is Oshiomhole bedroom

That's if Osho will still be relevant by that time.

Person wey dey butcher rotten meat non go see hand scratch body.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Xclusiveme: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
E pain me oo. This isn't the right way to go about it. The government has to give the total money spent on the hotel to Tony, else Obaseki would be creating a bigger problem
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by namo77: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Politics... It's not for the weak
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Elslim: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
ugohenry2019:

bravo one ...this is eagle one.. stand down ...I repeat stand down this is no war situation...do u read me..over

Mbah this is war... All out war.
. Calling on all unit to switch to code Red. Shoot at sight
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by princesso16(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Is this NOT THE SAME KABAKA THAT OSHIOMOLE ASKED TO MOBILIZED THUGS TO COME AND KILL AKWA IBOM PEOPLE IN THE LAST ELECTION. GOD AT WORK

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
olaboy33:
I don't know what or who Obaseki is relying on, but I know Obaseki is digging his grave very fast.

He is fighting oshiomole who is not fighting him, he has been on a offensive spree all these while, while, oshiomole has remained strategically silent.

The silence of the gods doesn't mean they don't know what to do. Even Noah looked stupid until it started to rain.

Who has ears, let him hear.
Na oshiomole get edo state?
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
chibu4u2:
shocked

See the excuse.........To control flooding, as if na only the building dey cause flood dir.
Millions wasted in the name of personal vandetta.

People dey oh.
millions gotten through what means?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by BiafraforTrump: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Finchmgh:

What can of positive change are you talking about?
Is it not this Edo state or is there another Edo that I don’t know of?

We don’t want him to come back for 2nd term.

Obaseki is not a good politician, he is busy stepping on so many wrong toes and fighting his godfathers that brought him into power.

He has already ruined his political career. The quickest way to ruine your political career is to fight your political godfathers

See why Nigerian will not make any headway, is he there to please godfathers or to work for the people of Edo state?.. Do you think everyone must be a coward like Amobode or Yorubas in general??

Oshiomole wants to become godfather, the same godfather figure he fought during his reign as Governor, what kind of hypocrisy is this??

A good Governor should fight for the poorest of the poor of his state and damn the consequences even if it will cost him a so called "political career"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by PapaAdanna: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
I like it

Shey that thug was making mouth that he would bring down heaven if he dares him...
I am watching to see what he can do

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jestin:
Out of desperation to secure a second term, you deprived kabaka from reaping the fruit of his labor. Remember the concept of karma Mr Governor
which fruits? are u talking about the revenue that ought to go into local govt coffers but was diverted in the name of revenue collection while local govt workers went.unpaid for over 12 to 13 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
...Politics of bitterness and distruction is not good in a volatile environment like Edo state...I hope all parties cool down and take chill pill...
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Didi2d:
Obaseki get one kind believe say nothing dey happen. Well, let's wait and see how it's unfolds
But if you ask me, I think the governor should remember when this same guys he's fighting were supporting him.

Obaseki cool down!!!
according to obaseki,they supported him and they were paid handsomely during the lection, so they have no right to demand any other gratification.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Okphanymonygang:
Why is Osho mole house still standing Abi him no get house for inside Benin City nii
u think as expected governor oshomole will build a house without a c of o? no be I'm dey sign c of o b4.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
DEROX:
winktinubu is different from oshiomole if ambode tries it I swear he will be impeached by his own legislative house you think its for fun when they say tinubu owns Lagos mtchew
that was the masterstroke obaseki played on oshomole by preempting his takeover of the state house of assembly, otherwise they would have been the used against him.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by chibu4u2(m): 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
ernieboy:
millions gotten through what means?

Does it matter?
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by MrDoGood(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Awol1:
This is too much.

Obaseki should thread softly.

Na government land the thing dey
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
So this guy has not port to obaseki's camp since........he's not smart at all.
the governor does not even want him, one of the firtmobes he made on assumption of office as governor was to disengage all things employed as revenue collectors by the previous admin. and hand revenue collection back to the LGA authority, that was why the LGAs have been able to clear backlog of salary arrears owed during oshomole time and now pay as at when due.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
chibu4u2:

Does it matter?
yes it does, if we want to live in a sane society where the end does not justify the means.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by chibu4u2(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
ernieboy:
yes it does, if we want to live in a sane society where the end does not justify the means.

Ok then we go on destroying all roads, bridges and hospital construted by politicians because politicians are involved
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
chibu4u2:

Ok then we go on destroying all roads, bridges and hospital construted by politicians because politicians are involved
roads and bridges are not privately owned, apples and oranges. when u divert public fund and use it to acquire private property and even flout extant urban development laws in the process, I e. no approved plan or c of o, the govt can demolish your property.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by obama30: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
BengaziTherapy:
Edo State Government Demolishes Tony Adun aka Tony Kabaka’s hotel in Benin

Tony Kababa belongs to the faction supporting APC National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole.

He was the revenue collector during Oshiomhole's time as governor. The Edo State Government led by Godwin Obaseki disbanded them as he assumed office and Kabaka has been a vocal critique of the governor.

The government had issued a 7 day notice in October last year but the demolition was stopped by a court injunction.

The government claims demolition been carried out in the area is for flood control.

Details Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBc_jsFaNw

everything in Nigerian is not working including premature journalist, how demolish building still stand in the picture, Inseatd to say toney kababa hotel fence and kiox around demolished. I may not be educated but i am better than millions graduates in this Buhari time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Renovated Government House Enugu / Hope Uzodinma's Daughter Clashes With Her Husband's Side Chic - Thav TV (Video) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.