Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady (34705 Views)

Man Who Attempted To Sell Nigerian In Lebanon Is Syrian, Not Lebanese / Peace Ufuoma Busari: Oyo To Ensure Return Of Girl Put Up For Sale In Lebanon / Domestic Slavery In Lebanon: Nigerian Women In Penal Servitude Contact TVCNEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by budaatum: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Please note that not all Lebanese and Arabs are slave and organ traders just as not all we Nigerians are scammers.

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE

We just must still fish out the nasties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
Stop going to ARAB or EASTERN EUROPEANS COUNTRIES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
drizslim:
Who has the video?
see it here.

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Chasepark: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
I know a girl who left for India. After a week, her Facebook page has been quiet.. she didn't even respond to her birthday wishes.. I just hope she is still okay

1 Like

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
So, why do Nigerians allow the Lebanese to come here and exploit them?

Why this inferiority complex?

1 Like

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Originalsly: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2020
People will continue to be caught up in this kind slavery. Like religion... it is hard to change the mentality of people. With all the information at our fingertips..... wayyyy too many people seriously believe anywhere outside of Nigeria is better.... and much better in a place where the colour of the people are closer to White. People will be leaping with their eyes shut tight and open them when they are about to land. In the end.... always...they'll say... it was a mistake. It just amazes me the amount of money they would spend to end up in misery.

2 Likes

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Ndipe(m): 2:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Slavery in modern times, dehumanizing.
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Haryodeji77(m): 2:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Upon all these testimonies some won't still learn, this woman's case is still okay, some people will pay thousands of naira like 200K to process their travel, which is worth investing to start a good living for themselves here in Nigeria, and Sometimes I really don't blame these silly foreigners... Even we treat ourselves as shit hole/slave in our country, the most annoying thing is that these foreigners are treated like gods here, a black man who works under the authority of a white man has no respect for his fellow black men at the low level...
People who works at construction company can understand this fact.. and can testify to this: if an ordinary worker on site is severely injured on site,after being given first aid, you're on your own, and the work continues, but if anything do oyinbo man for site.. work go stop instantly the project can even be suspended. happening in this Nigeria oo.

I know of a safety officer in a who was sacked on site because the challenged the Chinese supervisors to reduce the man-hour because the work is too tedious for the long allocated time, guess what? he was sacked instantly by his fellow Nigerian.
We are the ones that gave these foreigners the authority to do anyhow they like. sad
I just hope we Nigerians come to our senses one day and until we learn value each other and what we have... Our leaders have Kuku failed us in many aspects.

And like I said earlier upon all these testimonies about the middle eastern, someone somewhere is already warming up to japa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Cousin9999: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Cousin9999: 5:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Chasepark:
I know a girl who left for India. After a week, her Facebook page has been quiet.. she didn't even respond to her birthday wishes.. I just hope she is still okay

Those people harvest a lot of organs.
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Cousin9999: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2020
The country literally needs to ban all travel to/from west and south Asia.

However, these sick people will use other routes, especially west Asians. West Asians believe in slavery like a religion, just like they believe in abusing women. Sick people.

And no person from anywhere should go to India. It's a country where women are constantly being assaulted, and where organ trafficking is rampant.
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by macaranta(m): 5:55am On Feb 07, 2020
etibaba:
I know the country is hard but why will she accept a job of $200/month in the first place. I feel sad for her, thank Goodness she's free now.
Seriously, that's 70k naira per month. Ignorance sha
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by naijacentric(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2020
overstay:
Arabs hates blacks. Period

The first among the pale skin to enslave Africans hundred of years begore the europeans came.

They took the whole of north africa, wiped off the native black people there systematically.

Till date they arabs still sell, buy, share and resell among themselves blacks in their native lands in places like sudan, maurtania, chad occupied by blacks arabs.

Their offsprings counterpart, the fulani arab are systematically doing the same now... all because the british encaged animals with human beings.

The british and lugard's generation shall never know peace.

Blacks should wake up and dereligionise themselves from both terror christianity and evil islam been the worse.

Ghanaian womsn enslaved in Iraq
https://www.nairaland.com/5520942/how-sold-police-chief-iraq#83904705

Arab slavery of black african written by honest arab woman for aljazeera
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/opinion/2013/06/201362472519107286.html?espv=1
you are smart we need woke people like you in government
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by naijacentric(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2020
delishpot:
He will just bribe his way out. Justice for the poor in Nigeria doesn't exist. For the rich, the favourable end of the law is 10 for 10kobo.

Upon all these reports, 50 more women will be queuing to travel to that same country. Nigerians no dey hear word.
most people no get sense money has really destroyed our women

1 Like

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by etibaba(m): 8:43am On Feb 07, 2020
macaranta:

Seriously, that's 70k naira per month. Ignorance sha
Ignorance is really a disease.
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by MackDams(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2020
There’s only one bad CV: the one you haven’t reviewed.

If not now, when?

Grab this opportunity to get your CV reviewed by our top CV writers and professionals.

Promo ends february 15th, 2020

Click on whatsapp link to send us a message now!!!
https:///2347034375586

Or forward your resume to us via email to recruitersfav@gmail.com

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by Ilufoye00(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2020
If u wan travel, go better
Countries like US, UK, Canada......etc..
No b useless country like des one or Arab country except if u are sponsoring your self..
Most sponsors are into ashewo business and drugs....be careful......no let person use make money, is better you use ur self.

1 Like

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by HallaDaTruth: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na dem, not my business
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by delishpot: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
omoharry:
Oga you have suddenly turn the table against me..I was trying to tell you why these victim easily fall prey to these wicked agent.Please go through my quote again..I only told you what happens when they get there that makes them vulnerable and become prey to their oga there. There was nowhere in my post that i blamed the victim and said they deserve the ill treatment melted out to them.
what i did was to give detailed analysis of their ordeal in Arab countries. I even posted this post to other to warn our ladies to stay away from deceptive jobs like this. I will never ever, put the blame on this hard working Nigerians who have nothing in their mind but to work hard and their families back home.

I too was confused with his change of goal post sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by UrVillagePpl: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
delishpot:
He will just bribe his way out. Justice for the poor in Nigeria doesn't exist. For the rich, the favourable end of the law is 10 for 10kobo.

Upon all these reports, 50 more women will be queuing to travel to that same country. Nigerians no dey hear word.
javascript:void(0);
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by omoharry(f): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
frosbel2:
Stop going to ARAB or EASTERN EUROPEANS COUNTRIES.
Eastern Europeans are also mean too?I know about Russia as means, cold and wicked but I have no idea other Eastern European countries are like the Arabs.
Re: Slavery: Tales Of Woes In Lebanon By A Nigerian Lady by omoharry(f): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chasepark:
did she go there for education? if not then what the else did she go there for.Dont we see the way indians are all over Nigeria and Africa? you think if their country is better they will be flooding here. How can some travel to india for job? na waoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Burnt Stomachs Of His Children In Ondo For "Stealing Fish" (Pic) / Man Wrestles ‘Pseudo-Police Kidnappers’ In Lekki (Photos, Video) / 25-year-old Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India With 53 Grams Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.