Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant (30284 Views)

Obiano To Commission JOSAN Integrated Rice Mills & Farms -photos / Lagos Set To Commission Modern Ferry Terminal, New Ilaje-Bariga Road / Buhari To Visit Bayelsa, To Commission Maura Airport Project In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by exposition: 5:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Where is it? The power plant and rice factory they commissioned where are they now
Why can't this man fear God for once.
I don't know why the president would even embark on this without asking questions!
Fact: Nothing that man has done has seen the light of day except embezzlement every body around him is as incompetent as himself
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by exposition: 5:53am On Feb 06, 2020
AmTruth:
Nice job from Governor Ayade, may all your plans come to fruition even as we know you can't get it all but a journey of a thousand miles begin with a step.

God bless Cross River.

God bless Nigeria.
which one has he accomplished?
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2020
-
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by youngsahito(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Abfinest007:
pls i need help .i just got a new job but no money to be transporting myself to work and i don't want to lose this job.i need a loan of 2000 to back by on 25th pls if God lay in ur heart to help please quote me
you can borrow from all this app.
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by tsdarkside(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2020
dvkot:
Every other noodles apart from indomie taste like boiled a.s.s

how do you even know how boiled a.s.s taste....??
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
-
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by bizhop01: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Yahoo fraudster governor promise people of cross river Super highway and Deep seaport but he replace with noodles, always busy doing nothing.
Re: Buhari To Commission Cross River Noodles Factory, Fertilizer, Chicken Plant by entaye(m): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ayade everywhere!!!! Abeg all na scam! Afterall all equipment n machinery will be borrowed for the commissioning like that of rice factory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay / Tinubu Sees Presidency As Retirement Benefits ā€“ Dino Melaye / Iā€™m Eager To Return To Battle ā€“ Injured Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.