Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (80091 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by NaMeAboki: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
newsgerian:
Wow, the guy is innocent after all.
I said it, we have no Christian bomber .

And are we to suppose that the device cannot be weaponized with real dynamite or other explosives?

Even if it wasn't; then what was the intention to set it off in the midst of church goers, what does he or his sponsors intend to achieve.

No amount of damage control or other excuses can ever let him or his hidden sponsors off the hook - most especially as the video clips of his interrogation (where he can be seen confessing and naming some of his co - conspirators) has already gone viral.

This is a good lesson to those playing politics with religion and our national security - let them know that their nefarious plans to set Nigerians against one another is now in the open.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Just look at how youre embarrassing yourself in public... note that your children and generations to come will read this and will be disappointed to associated their name with yours...

Fathia cant be read im English ? Stupid

Allah cant see nor talk but your own god can see and talk? Idiotic

Allah doesnt speak to his worshipper but God speaks to his own worshippers? Youre too dull

WHY A NIGGA GOTTA BE THIS BRAINLESS

You'll tell us the last time you pray in ur mosque without not saying any Arabic word.. U dis Dunce

Quran said ur god allah was a DECEIVER in many chapters and verses, Am I the author of ur war manual book quran?? You've not been following the discussion, you this NINNYHAMMER just jumped in here...Galah Terrorist grin
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by drezo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
They use firecrackers for making explosives if you don't know, you're the ignorant one, those muslim guys that bombed Boston in the U.S couple of years ago, used firecrackers in making their explosives and it's very easy to develop using them.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by PCFC(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
abbey621:
See mumu people, what is the function of such device in a place of worship? A sensitive place in the North in the middle of religious tensions. It's like walking into a bank with such a device and smiling or approaching Buhari with it and shouting OMO I DON BLOW. Let's stop taking serious issues lightly in this country, this issue that we are discussing with jokes and banter could easily have beeen a massacre!

Very true

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
crestdevelopers:
it's funny how people like to twist the obvious.

Truth is, the world can never get to be a better place when people judge the way you do.. and to be honest you're really lame and petty to come on social media and not hold a constructive argument without the use of foul words. I hope you grow up and be a better person.

Truth is when people like you don't know what the hell you're saying, you tend to miseducate those who don't know better. Your words have consequences and if calling out your BS is that consequence then accept it like a grown up and move the hell on. I didn't go through the rigors of two masters and years of corporate hustle in a top 50 company to be schooled by people who operate based on emotions rather than facts. So shove your advice where the sun don't shine!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You'll tell us the last time you pray in ur mosque without not saying any Arabic word.. U dis Dunce

Quran said ur god allah was a DECEIVER in many chapters and verses, Am I the author of ur war manual book quran?? You've not been following the discussion, you this NINNYHAMMER just jumped in here...Galah Terrorist grin

Idiots like you are the ones initiated into boko haram when they tell you silly things that makes no sense and you believe it... you are even bold to say such senseless things outside...

A 5 year old will give you 100 dirty slaps hearing this nonsense from you...

Well im not surprised... a toddler can see the dunce here with the unbelievable nonsense you just wrote
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Idiots like you are the ones initiated into boko haram when they tell you silly things that makes no sense and you believe it... you are even bold to say such senseless things outside...

A 5 year old will give you 100 dirty slaps hearing this nonsense from you...

Well im not surprised... a toddler can see the dunce here with the unbelievable nonsense you just wrote

Wait you've turn this to an insult, I don't just understand you.. I asked you if I am the author of ur quran.. Haba, Quran gave allah different names such as DECEIVERS, CHEATERS, SCHEMERS, MAKR, etc I gave you the chapters and verses so that it won't be like I am insulting your god allah you change everything insulting your daddy here, what the hell is wrong with you brain? Can't you read the verses by yourself and stop been ignorance.. Nawa oooo
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Mahsums: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
Greenbirth:
shut your hell up. Forgot the link. Post the link where the jihadist Islams where using cutlass to cut a full grown man's head just because he is a Christian in a barbaric way. When Christians right against you now .You will be playing victim.

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Wait you've turn this to an insult, I don't just understand you.. I asked you if I am the author of ur quran.. Haba, Quran gave allah different names such as DECEIVERS, CHEATERS, SCHEMERS, MAKR, etc I gave you the chapters and verses so that it won't be like I am insulting your god allah you change everything insulting your daddy here, what the hell is wrong with you brain? Can't you read the verses by yourself and stop been ignorance.. Nawa oooo

Which quran? What chapter? What verse ?

Youre obviously insane... only you and your mates for yaba left read all those meanings to the names of Allah... cheers
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Unrated900(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Which quran? What chapter? What verse ?

Youre obviously insane... only you and your mates for yaba left read all those meanings to the names of Allah... cheers

Hehehehehe once Christian show you the painful parts of ur Quran, la to behead the person will be paramount to you.. I feel your pain en oya take

allah the cheaters, schemers, deceivers, very lovely words.. take care grin

At this juncture, I am done with you too, cos you've turn this to insulting your dad

MASS ALARM...

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hehehehehe once Christian show you the painful parts of ur Quran, la to behead the person will be paramount to you.. I feel your pain en oya take

allah the cheaters, schemers, deceivers, very lovely words.. take care grin

At this juncture, I am done with you too, cos you've turn this to insulting your dad

MASS ALARM...

Im not surprised once again...

You have proven to be a dumbass...

You made a claim and you cant substantiate...

You cant even point at the chapter, verse or book of madness you read those things from...

Na people like you dey join boko haram cos una just dey hear any nonsense youre told which makes you a LUNATIC
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Im not surprised once again...

You have proven to be a dumbass...

You made a claim and you cant substantiate...

You cant even point at the chapter, verse or book of madness you read those things from...

Na people like you dey join boko haram cos una just dey hear any nonsense youre told which makes you a LUNATIC

OK check these verses Mr professor

Qur'an 10:21

Arabic: ﻭﺍﺫﺍ ﺍﺫﻗﻨﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﺭﺣﻤﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺿﺮﺍﺀ ﻣﺴﺘﻬﻢ ﺍﺫﺍ ﻟﻬﻢ ﻣﻜﺮ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻳﺎﺗﻨﺎ ﻗﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﺳﺮﻉ
ﻣﻜﺮﺍ ﺍﻥ ﺭﺳﻠﻨﺎ ﻳﻜﺘﺒﻮﻥ ﻣﺎﺗﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ
Transliteration: Wa-itha athaqna alnnasa rahmatan min baAAdi darraa massat-
hum itha lahum makrun fee ayatina quli Allahu asraAAu makran inna rusulana
yaktuboona ma tamkuroona

Literal: And if We made the people taste/experience mercy from after calamity/
disastrous distress touched them, then for them (is) cheatery/deceit/schemes in
Our verses/evidences . Say: "Allah (is) quicker/faster (in) cunning/scheming

Qur'an 8:30

Arabic: ﻭﺍﺫ ﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺑﻚ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻛﻔﺮﻭﺍ ﻟﻴﺜﺒﺘﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﻘﺘﻠﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﺨﺮﺟﻮﻙ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Transliteration: Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw
yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru
almakireena

Literal: And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm
you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/
schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

For more click on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5666113/muric-reacts-attempt-bomb-living/10

Just follow the trend and try to read from A-Z and stop been fool.. You know your Alfas, Imams, Sheikh, etc will never show you these verses from the Quran... I was once like you before I met Jesus Christ my Redeemer and Saviour

Bye Garri

This will be the last msg I'll be sending to you

MASS ALARM!!!

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Barzinime:
Not saying it can't be but can't it be repackaged to be a bomb....one sided thinking you lots have

What if this one is was no repackage
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by crestdevelopers: 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
abbey621:

Truth is when people like you don't know what the hell you're saying, you tend to miseducate those who don't know better. Your words have consequences and if calling out your BS is that consequence then accept it like a grown up and move the hell on. I didn't go through the rigors of two masters and years of corporate hustle in a top 50 company to be schooled by people who operate based on emotions rather than facts. So shove your advuce where the sun don't shine!
mr trumpet blower... go fool your school mates.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Caseless: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mahsums:
una go defend am wit all available resources cos he's Nathaniel
don't mind them. They'd have killed the guy at the church if he was a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Pheelz2020(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Mind you allah is Not omnipresent, omnipotent, allah only understood Arabic, you can never recite FATHIA in English Language, allah has eyes but can't see, allah has mouth but can't speak, God revealed himself to many either in flame of fire, in dream, etc allah never in a second spoke with Muhammad while he was alive, Nobody can say he or she heard directly from allah... Telling me allah means God is very irritating. Be wise and don't be deceived ok

Quran called ur god allah as a greatest DECEIVER, or am I the author of ur quran?

what is God in your mother tongue sir?

that's just my point....

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Pheelz2020:

that's just my point....

Another New Moniker... grin Don't Worry I'll Deal With You Slaves Thoroughly

Names of God in Igbo and meaning
– Chukwu means the first force and being that proceeds every other existing
force;
– Odogwu Akataka means fearless warrior;
– Eze Ndi Eze means King of kings;
– Echeta Scherzo means He that takes away every pains and worry;
– Ejide Obi Esike means My confidence;
– Obata Obie means He that ends every trouble;
– Di Nwanyi Isi Mpe means Husband of the widow;
– Ikuku Amanoyo means unquenchable fire;
– Dike Na’gha means mighty warrior;
– Chi ne cherem means the God that thinks for me;
– Oke Mmiri N’ebu Ogwe means Great water that carries fearful storm;
– Oku N’ere Ere means consuming fire;
– Ike Nkwu abandon Mba means the authority upon which I make my declaration;
– Oje name Mmuo means he that works in the spirit;
– Ebube Mbekumbe means Glorious forever;
– Nkume Mgbe Ebighi means film foundation;
– Igweeee means king;
– Ekwueme means He does what he says;
– Okechi means Great God;
– Ogaranya Nga Danya means the wealthiest;
– Obata Ulo Adi ima means the peacemaker;
– Agubata Ohia Mgbada aware Oso means the most feared God;

Oya Next Question
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

OK check these verses Mr professor

Qur'an 10:21

Arabic: ﻭﺍﺫﺍ ﺍﺫﻗﻨﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺱ ﺭﺣﻤﺔ ﻣﻦ ﺑﻌﺪ ﺿﺮﺍﺀ ﻣﺴﺘﻬﻢ ﺍﺫﺍ ﻟﻬﻢ ﻣﻜﺮ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻳﺎﺗﻨﺎ ﻗﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺍﺳﺮﻉ
ﻣﻜﺮﺍ ﺍﻥ ﺭﺳﻠﻨﺎ ﻳﻜﺘﺒﻮﻥ ﻣﺎﺗﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ
Transliteration: Wa-itha athaqna alnnasa rahmatan min baAAdi darraa massat-
hum itha lahum makrun fee ayatina quli Allahu asraAAu makran inna rusulana
yaktuboona ma tamkuroona

Literal: And if We made the people taste/experience mercy from after calamity/
disastrous distress touched them, then for them (is) cheatery/deceit/schemes in
Our verses/evidences . Say: "Allah (is) quicker/faster (in) cunning/scheming

Qur'an 8:30

Arabic: ﻭﺍﺫ ﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺑﻚ ﺍﻟﺬﻳﻦ ﻛﻔﺮﻭﺍ ﻟﻴﺜﺒﺘﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﻘﺘﻠﻮﻙ ﺍﻭ ﻳﺨﺮﺟﻮﻙ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮﻭﻥ ﻭﻳﻤﻜﺮ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻭﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺧﻴﺮ ﺍﻟﻤﺎﻛﺮﻳﻦ

Transliteration: Wa-ith yamkuru bika allatheena kafaroo liyuthbitooka aw
yaqtulooka aw yukhrijooka wayamkuroona wayamkuru Allahu waAllahu khayru
almakireena

Literal: And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm
you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/
schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

For more click on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5666113/muric-reacts-attempt-bomb-living/10

Just follow the trend and try to read from A-Z and stop been fool.. You know your Alfas, Imams, Sheikh, etc will never show you these verses from the Quran... I was once like you before I met Jesus Christ my Redeemer and Saviour

Bye Garri

This will be the last msg I'll be sending to you

MASS ALARM!!!

And theres a mod on this thread ?

These are the people that spread false interpretation abt religions and ethnics...

@lalasticlala this idiot shld be banned for this misleading interpretation...

Even a mad man knows that this guy is instigating violence with his falsehood ...
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

force;
– Igweeee means king;

Oya Next Question

So in your tiny brain, you didnt know Allah is God in hausa's mother tongue ? You dont know its Allah is God in arabic language ?

So if youre sayinf your God is a deciever and shameless, i dont know where your madness will be cured
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Pheelz2020(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

force;
– Igweeee means king;

Oya Next Question

ALLAH MEANS GOD IN ARABIC
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Codeengine007(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Vindicated by who? Who said the materials arent explosives? A stupid comparison with another look alike product? Is that what vindicated him?

Isokay
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Codeengine007(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=86418578]
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pheelz2020:

ALLAH MEANS GOD IN ARABIC

Hmmmm... What of "Illah" in Arabic
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Codeengine007(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pheelz2020:

that's just my point....

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Codeengine007:

You will not leave me alone abi?
With that your illiteracy
If you don’t know Allah means God in another language
So use your mouth to cause wrath for yourself because me I don’t know �‍♂️ why your own matter too much on God issue
Part of the bleeping fanatics causing probs in Nigeria nahin you b
Mtewww

Am I the bomber? Am i God
Am I the CAN president?
Am I the moslem president?
Am I FFk?
You don’t even know if I’m a moslem or Christian or none
After all I may decide to be a Buddhist and you will still open your mouth to get something to say
You are a pained nigger urbiiiiiii
It’s getting more fun
Oya reply me sharply let me see how intelling or how dumb you are

I see your jobless like me
It’s getting more fun

What's the meaning of Illah then Buroda Sule grin
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

So in your tiny brain, you didnt know Allah is God in hausa's mother tongue ? You dont know its Allah is God in arabic language ?

So if youre sayinf your God is a deciever and shameless, i dont know where your madness will be cured

What's Illah then..
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

And theres a mod on this thread ?

These are the people that spread false interpretation abt religions and ethnics...

@lalasticlala this idiot shld be banned for this misleading interpretation...

Even a mad man knows that this guy is instigating violence with his falsehood ...

So Quran is full of false and misleading interpretation right,. Can't you see those verses were quoted from ur Quran.. You're indeed maggot slave of allah for saying Quran is full of false and misleading interpretation undecided
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Codeengine007(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

What's the meaning of Illah then Buroda Sule grin
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Czartega(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mahsums:
una go defend am wit all available resources cos he's Nathaniel

Una wey dey defend Boko Haram because them be devoted Muslims ma!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AgentNairaland(f): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
Codeengine007:

Ilah is deity or god
Then what is the meaning of
La ilah illa Allah?

I hope I don’t get criticized with my spellings from other Muslim critics too

Brother I’m not here to argue with you
I’m just trynna let you change your mentality
That’s all
You can choose to believe whatever you wanna believe

As of me I believe in God but not religion
So I pray to God and do my thing to serve my God

Your belief, your life!!!

Smiles..

So you mean.. There is No God But allah Right..

If allah is God why not saying there is No allah but allah..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.