Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ (69366 Views)

9-Year-Old David Balogun Becomes One Of The Youngest Ever High School Graduate / A Photo Of A 9-Year-Old Saudi Boy Carrying 3 School Bags On His Back Goes Viral / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by khome(f): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Okay. what should I think of
Do you need a fashion designer?
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Kingrexyl(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2020
khome:
Do you need a fashion designer?
Yeah I think so, are you one?
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by khome(f): 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Yeah I think so, are you one?
Yes sir. I sent you a mail already
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
filleSouriante:

Quel age as-tu maintenant

tu ne me croiras pas...

j'agis comme un vieil homme...

tout ça fait partie de moi c'est qui je suis
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Kingrexyl(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
khome:
Yes sir. I sent you a mail already
Unfortunately am not in Nigeria, anyways sha give me your number so that when I come back we can talk business. wink
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
May God preserve him for the right course.

1 Like

Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Ajibade123(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2020
When I saw this some time ago I was so amazed.... I wonder if it magic or just being genius

see 14 steps you should take to achieve your career goals
https://explicitsuccess.com/steps-to-achieve-career-goals/
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by Spakz(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
"gbese ko tsesmole, gbese na" hey boy get beta computer brain no be calender brain, buh bros u try.
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by HitlerGaddafi: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Johnson5258:
You need to see the way this boy brain booth to tell you the exact day when you give him a date. I was marvelled when I saw him on TVC. God is great!
Currently watching him on TVC now. There's nothing special. There's a formular for this but memorizing the formula and doing the quick calculation in his head is quite impressive.. but there's nothing special about it to call him a child genius.
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by HitlerGaddafi: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
virago:

He's not the only one , there are other savants with his exact talent
Most of them are usually autistic. Autistic kids are usually gifted in some special fields.
Re: Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ by femi4: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Impressive for his age but he is using one of two common formulas used to do this either Zeller rule formula or Key value date formula which he must have been taught by his dad or mum..but for his age it's impressive, very impressive that he has memorized the formula
lol, and you got 244 likes for this gibberish.

Watched his documentary on Tvc yesterday

He wasn't using any formula, Its one of the special gifts usually displayed with children with mild autism syndrome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper / Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission / Nigerian Defence Academy (nda) Form Is Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.