Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son (64518 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
one question... can the bobo fight?

I used to be in love with Aragon in one movie like that.. omo the guy's a badass with sword... who knows the name of the movie
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Witchersunited: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
greggng:
if u taste igbo women , you will never dream about any other woman in ur life. they are simply the best
so many dumped Igbo actresses, only 2 cases davido and ffk and you are already making bold claims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Enemyofpeace: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dominique this is what you and i should be doing but you're busy forming for me
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by XANDERBOY85: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
friday2011:

Historian, weldone, you were the barman in that club, when he came to pick the girl (wife), you dont like him does not mean the wife or the children are at your mercy, pls grow up and get yourself busy with things that will impact your life positively, remember this is a new year.

You don’t know the scumbags you’re dealing with! Anything...i mean anything that stands in the way of APC, Buhari or painting Igbos in a bad light....they become full of bile and hatred! Doesn’t matter if the person in the eye of their storm is Yoruba or not!

Besides, most of these vile bigots pretending to be Yoruba are actually Fulani! They’re seeking to sow the seeds of division and strife in the south....make it appear that other Nigerians besides them also hate Igbos.....and make sure there’s no united front that could scupper their ‘one Nigeria’ ATM! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Octopusssy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
pocohantas:
Looks like Nnamdi Kanu.

The son I mean.

Cute pictures. This girl really hold FFK for work. Na why I like ancestors, treat them well and you will get their remote and control.

Unlike young guys that can give wahala die.
Give wahala and want to nack 6days a week.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by aremz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Riele:
grin

But Lala , why is this thread filled with his pics na ?

The photo below is awkward Sha

A new meme was born
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by millionboi(m): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house.
who askd u

2 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by LordShiva97(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Kid's mouth is like Heath Ledger's Joker
cheesy
BanevsJoker:
Kid's mouth is like Heath Ledger's Joker
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by doggedfighter(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Those children are not femi blood. His ex wife leaved him Because he couldn't perform in bed again. I met his first son last week it was a sad story I cant tell here.
Leaved What's that?

3 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by kaziblake(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
streetsoldier1:

And the club girl gave him 4 boys!!!
So what is the difference between male and female kids?

2 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by fredoooooo: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Hope Legolas was in attendance grin

I can see Arwen already , do you help me see Gimli? grin
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Wizikal(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
What is the money for if not for the kids?

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by oscoxa214(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
U be m*mu oh,unst¶ble fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by millionboi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Poorboy:
download branch and collect 2500 later you pay back.
best idea

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by mistijude: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
'Aragorn' all these names self;where are all those beautiful Yoruba names gone?Has any European man named his child any Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa names?No wonder USA is dealing with us left and right
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by henryobinna(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house.
why so hate filled na, bro calm down a little.

Femi I think separated from his firt wife(I don't know the details) but I haven't for once heard he dumped his children(all girls) from here. At least I've couple of times seen a post of he and his daughters on Nairaland front page, I think one was about graduation and the other marriage or so, but no I've never heard he dumped his children... so calm down bro.

I don't know how he met this Precious lady so I can't speak vile of any of them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by onlyonechid84(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
The pikin resemble Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by segun18(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
My People money good o
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fine boy and I hope he won't sing when given food. Aragorn sounds like name from Lord of The Ring Movie
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ezi2000: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
pls i need help .i just got a new job but no money
to be transporting myself to work and i don't want
to lose this job.i need a loan of 2000 to back by
on 25th pls if God lay in ur heart to help please
quote me
Send me your details and I will help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Naijasolid(f): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Skmoda360(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Octopusssy:
What kind of fvcking name is Aragorn? Is that not a character from The Lord of the Rings trilogy?
You damn right ... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by ejimatic: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11000926_84981855101580951433522108015174968868339712n_jpeg0869e965d2ec71996cb148cabd907599

Ex minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) organized a lavish birthday party for his 1st son, Prince Aragorn on his 4th birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQrXoNtaDB0

Sharing photos and videos from the event on Facebook, FFK wrote:

"We celebrated our son Aragorn's 4th birthday party on Saturday 1st February and it was simply wonderful.

I give thanks to God for his life and I thank all those that prayed for us, found the time to join us and that helped to make the occassion such a great success. God bless you all."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ESxR-aszg
. Follow the politicians at your own peril...Is this not the man that will be talking about Buhari and APC? Yet he is still spending the money they all stole during the PDP inglorious reign
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by semyman: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Psychopath father will not bring forth a better child
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Savagethe21st(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lol....see the way the albino wants to love the boy...bt he no dey reciprocate....abeg i sell dope beats if u are a rapper
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Centcanada: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Very cute boy. I pray you will be like your father. Happy birthday cute boy!

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Skmoda360(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Fine boy and I hope he won't sing when given food. Aragorn sounds like name from Lord of The Ring Movie
A character from "fellowship of the ring" know as
Aragorn II Elessar Telcontar
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Lastmankc(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
quote me
Are you in Lagos? If yes. You can trek. Trekking is one of our hubby in Lagos now.

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Nickshrapnel: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
fredoooooo:

I can see Arwen already , do you help me see Gimli? grin
grin grin I can’t see him o
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Abfinest007:
quote me
how are you sure you will receive salary on the 25th....my friend go live for office if you no get padi for your circle wey fit help u

2 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by WildChild00(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
sarrki:
Hbd boy

But seriously I love baby girl

They are the best wink

Can you afford to take good care of a baby girl in this present day Nigeria Mr Sarrki this is not politics oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.