Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son (64519 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Neoteny(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
A former Minister and not a single noteworthy person attended.... only because he's diminished himself with his lies, immaturity, and bullying.

Plus he named his son Aragorn. Who names their kid Aragorn?

That makes FFK Sauron himself, and his wife Maleficent.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Prophet777: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Government stolen money...
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by 8stargeneral: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
D wife resemble borbrisky.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ykc2(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house.
since you called her prostitute from Anambra meanwhile the innocent lady is from umuahia abia state let me insult you with igbo words to know if I will be banned, le kwa efulefu ewu Gambia ,nwokem ibu adaka ina esi isi ka ezi bida,mana chukwu ga akpo gi oku,ekwensu ji amala eme salad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Lugianostar(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house.

This what happened when people thought they know you better than yourself and God. Shame to the devil and their cohorts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Mokason28: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
xpmode:

God bless his wife and children Alone in that family. The father deserves to be quarantine for mouth Coronavirus
I don’t agree with you... the man is a politician he has to talk... and I don’t believe he says rubbish
He is the voice of the voiceless

2 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by BRASH: 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Download carbon app on playstore to get an instant loan. Just got mine today.
Abfinest007:
pls i need help .i just got a new job but no money
to be transporting myself to work and i don't want
to lose this job.i need a loan of 2000 to back by
on 25th pls if God lay in ur heart to help please
quote me
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by kaziblake(f): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
henryobinna:
is this even a question?

I suppose it's a rhetorical question
Yes it is because of your previous comment I asked you this!
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by etrange: 1:06am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Those children are not femi blood. His ex wife leaved him Because he couldn't perform in bed again. I met his first son last week it was a sad story I cant tell here.

Leaved him?

Oh... wow! grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by HallaDaTruth: 1:21am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Those children are not femi blood. His ex wife leaved him Because he couldn't perform in bed again. I met his first son last week it was a sad story I cant tell here.
Who was your English teacher ?

4 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by HallaDaTruth: 1:31am On Feb 06, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

You don’t know the scumbags you’re dealing with! Anything...i mean anything that stands in the way of APC, Buhari or painting Igbos in a bad light....they become full of bile and hatred! Doesn’t matter if the person in the eye of their storm is Yoruba or not!

Besides, most of these vile bigots pretending to be Yoruba are actually Fulani! They’re seeking to sow the seeds of division and strife in the south....make it appear that other Nigerians besides them also hate Igbos.....and make sure there’s no united front that could scupper their ‘one Nigeria’ ATM! wink

That's the truth. I know of some people who have 7 different Nairaland accounts just to insult igbos. There is no day you log into nairaland without seeing someone who has dropped an anti Igbo sentence. What these lizards fail to understand is that even if they're 1 million insults against Igbos, it does not remove a single hair from our heads. Our master plan is still in full motion. The great Breaking News is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Tycoon007(m): 2:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram) Telegram, Nairaland
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by ThatFairGuy: 2:57am On Feb 06, 2020
His head looks like mine,, I don't understand

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by PrinceMajestic: 3:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Patrioticman007:
See the man that embarrassed Nigerian Christians alongside C.A.N aka confused Association of Nigeria. The story of Nathaniel Samuel will never be forgotten.

“The fact that Nathaniel Samuel was not the first Christian to attempt the bombing of a church underlines our contention that there is a Christian version of Boko Haram. John Alaku Akpavan, was arrested while attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June, 2011. John is definitely not a Muslim name. Lydia Joseph also attempted to bomb St. John Catholic Cathedral in Bauchi State on 12th September, 2011. Muslim women do not bear the name Lydia.

“Again, Emmanuel King was arrested while trying to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State on 28th December, 2011. Though Emmanuel is obviously a Christian name, he tried to shift the crime on Muslims by disguising in Muslim attire. Augustine Effiong, an indigene of Akwa Ibom, was behind the bomb explosion which occurred in Bayero University, Kano (BUK) on 29th April, 2012. What of Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church?

“Madam Ruth also attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12th March, 2012. Jonathan Gyanet, a police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga, Nasarawa State on 20th April, 2014. A Christian bomber was lynched while trying to escape after blowing up the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, 26th February, 2012. About eight Christians were also arrested in Bauchi after a failed attempt to bomb the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

“There is no need for Fani-Kayode and CAN to beat about the Bush. Adolf Hitler was a Christian & he caused the death of more than 50 million souls. This is food for ...................
I like this guy. But I never heard of Christian terrorists in his country although Christians were the earliest terrorists b4 muslims Even check Bible and confirm verses of yaweh the Christian god conniving with devil to unleash terror on people, sending Israel soldiers to go and slaughter non Christians, take their city, loot them and keep the female captives as sex slaves and I also know Quran has terrorism verses like killing of infidels etc but the bottom line is religion has been an age long ancient crime against humanity. They're all terrorists and their god characters are the reason for the terrorism ravaging our planet today.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by ifeomabernard(f): 3:45am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:
How come FFK's purported son from Precious doesn't look like him but all Bianca's children for Ojukwu look like FFK?

What kind of stupid analysis is this one, you better keep Bianca's name outta your disgusting mouth! F*cking SheGoat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Hotfreez: 4:01am On Feb 06, 2020
ifeomabernard:

What kind of stupid analysis is this one, you better keep Bianca's name outta your disgusting mouth! F*cking SheGoat!

You're an ugly, frustrated hag. FFK fvxed Bianca, she didn't deny that. She only said it happened while they were lovers in the UK. How come all the kids she bore for Ojukwu resemble FFK? 2 boys and 1 girl.

Remember that PEJ had issues with Bianca when she was flirting with GEJ and had to be chased out of Aso Rock. Ojukwu was on his death bed and Bianca was busy flirting about. That's why Ojukwu's family rejected her.

As for this FFK's son, we all know that boy doesn't belong to FFK. Look at the bastard's picture and tell me a single resemblance between the bastard and FFK. Look at the ears, mouth, head shape, facial features,nothing resembles FFK. Since FFK impregnated Bianca, they have also impregnated his wife. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by AreaFada2: 4:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Octopusssy:
What kind of fvcking name is Aragorn? Is that not a character from The Lord of the Rings trilogy?

Yep, from J R R Tolkien's legendarium. Like Frodo, Gimli, Gandalf, Legolas, Elrond, etc.

I used to think it was "Aragon" like old Kingdom of Aragon that joined with Castile to form what is now modern Spain.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Dredgemaster(m): 4:49am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
. Sometimes I wonder why people will just decide to carry another man's problems on their head with all their strength as if their own life is perfect

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Really? The ex wife LEAVED him?

Our education system is in shambles undecided

3 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by baby124: 5:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Happy birthday to the little man. That Aragorn better be a nickname. They will tease the boy eh
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Starhearts: 5:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Codeengine007:

Hey you deserve to be locked up for this
Next time you try such comment
You might get locked down
No jokes
Try and be positive
If you can’t help then keep quiet

What re u waiting for
Can u blocked or locked down my fone
See munmun
Apply for mental therapy

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by nengibo: 5:55am On Feb 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11001010_35acb78e0e6d40e496730a1719a1f278_jpeg_jpeg6094da736e06f73281264dd4060fc767

Lovely picture of Aragorn and his wife,
That girl might be a twin with the other girl with the same clothes
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Seyi4misamuel(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2020
Happy Birthday boy.
The Almighty God will make today as a mark of the beginning of another phase into progress, strength, peace, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, greatness, victory & glory in thy Mighty Name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by generationz(f): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:
How come FFK's purported son from Precious doesn't look like him but all Bianca's children for Ojukwu look like FFK?

You need glasses.

Does kids are a strong proof that Ojukuwu had strong genes especially with the boy Bianca is carrying.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by bluebay(m): 6:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11001010_35acb78e0e6d40e496730a1719a1f278_jpeg_jpeg6094da736e06f73281264dd4060fc767

Lovely picture of Aragorn and his wife,
That albino girl.must be Ben Bruce daughter grin
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Hotfreez: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2020
generationz:

You need glasses.

Does kids are a strong proof that Ojukuwu had strong genes especially with the boy Bianca is carrying.

Look at their eyes. Look at the eyes of Ojukwu's legitimate children by other women. Where are the bulging eyes Ojukwu's other legitimate children have?

Even his brother's children have those eyes. How come these ones don't have?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by adecz: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Look at Ojukwus children's noses, especially
the one with Bianca, na ojukwu nose be dat.

But I agree with you, this child no
be FFK pikin at all.

No resemblance whatsoever!!

The father is definitely iPob.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Hotfreez: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2020
adecz:

Look at Ojukwus children's noses, especially
the one with Bianca, na ojukwu nose be dat.

But I agree with you, this child no
be FFK pikin at all.

No resemblance whatsoever!!

The father is definitely iPob.

That one with Bianca is older than the other 2. You see those other 2, na FFK dem be. The boy is FFK's carbon copy.

Ojukwu has bulging eyes, FFK has sunken eyes.
Where did Ojukwu's children see sunken eyes?

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by NIKEDEEDS(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
Abfinest007:
pls i need help .i just got a new job but no money
to be transporting myself to work and i don't want
to lose this job.i need a loan of 2000 to back by
on 25th pls if God lay in ur heart to help please
quote me
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by ogb2020: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

the response will come but first find out from your mother why you look like the gate man in your area

3 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Hotfreez: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2020
ogb2020:
The response will come but first find out from your mother why you look like the gate man in your area

Ogbonna, you mean your father?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.