Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son (64513 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Aragorn Femi Fani-Kayode 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Jagd: 7:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Lookin great oga!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

I wish i was there to see u and drink chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Abfinest007(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2020
NIKEDEEDS:
3075775268 firstbank. ogon iruoghene
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:30am On Feb 06, 2020
streetsoldier1:

And the club girl gave him 4 boys!!!

Without paying N1 bride price!
Linda's father should thank himself and God that he didn't pray for all boys, this is what he should have still be doing for his pension before he can put food on the table and nobody should have known his family up till today.

When Sahara reporters leaked the chat between the lady and the guy discussing the pregnancy, why didn't he challenge them?
Sahara reporters revealed through the chat the childrens' numbers and sex before FFK and the lady, why did both of them keep quiet?
FFK like Davido are not not people you throw things a at but they don't reply you.

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ewedegubbler: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house.

you mean the Anambra prostitute that has stayed faithful and loyal with 4 bouncing baby boys while the first one ran off to Ghana with another man? I guess that woman na your sister and she transferred the same ibribesrism in your mumu head..

1 Like

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by sonofanarchy(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:
How come FFK's purported son from Precious doesn't look like him but all Bianca's children for Ojukwu look like FFK?
you mumu iswear, you see the resemblance with ojukwu yet you are spilling rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2020
greggng:
if u taste igbo women , you will never dream about any other woman in ur life. they are simply the best

Where is the one that tasted Linda and why did the man prefer a divorcee to her?
Where is the one that made Genevieve, Monalisa etc Baby Mamas? Ini Edo, Uche Jombo, Cossy, Tonto, Grace Amah, Mimi etc were all tasted and dumped by Igbo men, Ubi and Flavour tasted and dumped 2 each, another one recently dumped his wife for Lillian Esoro, another one is used and dumped by Dangote's son in law, are igbo ladies tasteless to Igbo men?
Ironically, they value male children more than them.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Matrixluv: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house.
U must be crazy, verify ur facts before you come out to make a blunder of urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by wakaawaka(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Araghorn Ko Smigel ni

Baba name him pikin after watching Lord of the Rings... lmao.

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by generationz(f): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Hotfreez:

Look at their eyes. Look at the eyes of Ojukwu's legitimate children by other women. Where are the bulging eyes Ojukwu's other legitimate children have?

Even his brother's children have those eyes. How come these ones don't have?

You see what your tribalistic mind wants to see.

Are you insinuating that. Bianca slept with Fani kayode while being married to Ojukwu and the loudmouthed Fani hasn't blown hot since the kids were born knowing how well he wanted a boy child for years?

The fact that you can't see that these kids have a full mouth, thick lips, raised chin, flat forehead and flat nose like Ojukwu shows that tribalism has eaten deep into your soul.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
Oh my ovaries!! The baby are cute mehn.
You keep shouting ovaries every time yet u won't reply guys PM here. How u wan born the cute babies or...by divine fertilization? grin
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Petyprincess(f): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2020
luminouz:

You keep shouting ovaries every time yet u won't reply guys PM here. How u wan born the cute babies or...by divine fertilization? grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol grin grin grin

Don't shine teeth jor...reply my PM now.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by mysticwarrior(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Afonja men always craving for Igbo women
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by musazulyadain: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2020
good for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2020
Skmoda360:
A character from "fellowship of the ring" know as Aragorn II Elessar Telcontar
Thanks
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by jimb(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Abfinest007:
pls i need help .i just got a new job but no money
to be transporting myself to work and i don't want
to lose this job.i need a loan of 2000 to back by
on 25th pls if God lay in ur heart to help please
quote me

chai owuu no dey good
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by goaldynman(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
[s]Aragorn or dragon that's not my business. Meanwhile femi first wife gave him 3 children and he abandoned them all Because of one prostitute girl from Anambra. The girl he picked from club house[/s].

That girl is far better than your mother!

Your mother that have refused to retire from prostitution after Seventy (70) years in prostitution service!!

And you can go and hang yourself if you are so pained that FFK abandoned your smelly dirty sister for a pretty Igbo lady that gave him his first ever son!!
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by ChristianNorth: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep wailing

2 Likes

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Kingrefreshed: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

My brother something dey Dia. Ask another of your brother called Davido. Even his elder brother too married a calabar girl.

Una girls too dirty.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by streetsoldier1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
kaziblake:
So what is the difference between male and female kids?

Big difference oooo
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by streetsoldier1(m): 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Without paying N1 bride price!
Linda's father should thank himself and God that he didn't pray for all boys, this is what he should have still be doing for his pension before he can put food on the table and nobody should have known his family up till today.

When Sahara reporters leaked the chat between the lady and the guy discussing the pregnancy, why didn't he challenge them?
Sahara reporters revealed through the chat the childrens' numbers and sex before FFK and the lady, why did both of them keep quiet?
FFK like Davido are not not people you throw things a at but they don't reply you.

Present your source here
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by BeeAll1(f): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
He really named his son Aragorn why not Legolas or Gandalf is that how much love he had for Lord of the Rings.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Deputy1111(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Don't be surprised if the boy is 3 years old or above 6 years see, if FFK ask you to wait please pick a race because everything about him is FAKE.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by PCFC(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Money is good

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Exodora: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Chaaaaaiiiii Igbo amaka indeed take a look at that boy.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by chimexdnice1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
Oh my ovaries!! The baby are cute mehn.

Must you write in English?

Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Present your source here

If you follow ffk or Sahara reporters, search them for it.
The leaked chat was online before FFK's disclosure of their sex and numbers. I read it. FFK gave them a deadline to pull him down, but they dared him more.
He now replied with "I rebuke you in Jesus Name, bla bla bla, so shall it be in Jesus Name. It is done in Jesus Name. Amen"
It was a very funny reply like that and he never challenged them again.

Later by himself, he announced all that the chat revealed about the children.
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Abfinest007(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tunex252:
Nigga u can borrow from branch app..

Thank me later bro
pls bro i try d loan app n it worked but i want to know if i pay back will they give me another loan that instance
Re: Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son by Tunex252(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
pls bro i try d loan app n it worked but i want to know if i pay back will they give me another loan that instance
Yeah bro, once you pay back instantly within the time given, u will be grant the opportunity to borrow another but u must pay within time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.