Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos (76971 Views)

Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates / Favour Umeike Celebrates Birthday, Releases Official Photos / Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

You and I know Janet was dark skinned way darker than her brother Michael, with a typical African pant nose why did she change her skin complexion and nose? Look am not trying to start a fight here but the bottom line is this, some African american women do the same bleaching some Nigerian women do, in fact a lot of Africa american women in the entertainment industry are not wearing their natural beauty they spend a lot of money to look the way they do , from nicki minaj , cardi B, Beyonce etc

Janet was never dark skin she was always the brown skin that she is today. All you have to do is watch some of the old tv shows that she was in as a child like *Good Times*. Beyonce has not bleached, you can also look at her as a child. Nicki and Cardi are both Carribean so what they do is not my concern.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 2:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Shiver99:

Haha, Even the devil can slap you for calling Janet Jackson prettier than Bianca.

Although, if Janet is your standard of beauty then there isn’t much we can say to each other.

I have always wondered how the Nigerian men on this forum can post those plain to ugly white girls on this forum and post how beautiful they are, now I understand, you don't look at the face you only see skin tone and the fairer the more beautiful. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

Janet was never dark skin she was always the brown skin that she is today. All you have to do is watch some of the old tv shows that she was in as a child like *Good Times*. Beyonce has not bleached, you can also look at her as a child. Nicki and Cardi are both Carribean so what they do is not my concern.

Janet is a bit lighter than she was , Beyonce didn't bleach I know but she did some touches to enhance her looks

You are now differentiating Caribbeans from African Americans but you once pointed it to me that you all are the same include Latino blacks

Am still confused at the manner you talked down on Bianca's looks but have you looked at the current miss world , miss universe , miss USA and miss america ? What makes these ladies more beautiful than bianca?

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

Janet is a bit lighter than she was , Beyonce didn't bleach I know but she did some touches to enhance her looks

You are now differentiating Caribbeans from African Americans but you once pointed it to me that you all are the same include Latino blacks

Am still confused at the manner you talked down on Bianca's looks but have you looked at the current miss world , miss universe , miss USA and miss america ? What makes these ladies more beautiful than bianca?

Janet isn't lighter, everytime the camera lights make the subject look lighter people are always shouting bleaching. Janet's skin is just as beautiful as it was in the 1970's when she was a child.

I never told you that black American, Caribbean, and Latino culture is the same, I said we are all descendants of Africans. Those women that you posted are attractive but that Bianca is not *in my opinion*.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

I have always wondered how the Nigerian men on this forum can post those plain to ugly white girls on this forum and post how beautiful they are, now I understand, you don't look at the face you only see skin tone and the fairer the more beautiful. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

gringringrin
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2020
Martin0:

gringringrin

Hi sweetie. wink
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
There were times Janet's skin was pale white like Michael Jackson, but her original skin was the same with their senior brother jermaine

What we are talking about is not about culture so why are you bringing culture to it?

Khiaa you are biased in your judgment concerning bianca and those beauty queens, if Bianca is not attractive then those ladies are not attractive too , on what physical features did you under score bianca below those ladies?

khiaa:

Janet isn't lighter, everytime the camera lights make the subject look lighter people are always shouting bleaching. Janet's skin is just as beautiful as it was in the 1970's when she was a child.

I never told you that black American, Caribbean, and Latino culture is the same, I said we are all descendants of Africans. Those women that you posted are attractive but that Bianca is not *in my opinion*.

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:
There were times Janet's skin was pale white like Michael Jackson, but her original skin was the same with their senior brother jermaine

What we are talking about is not about culture so why are you bringing culture to it?

Khiaa you are biased in your judgment concerning bianca and those beauty queen, if Bianca is not attractive then those ladies are not attractive too , on what physical features did you under score bianca below those ladies?

Stop saying things that are untrue to make yourself feel better. Janet skin tone is her God given skin tone, you refuse to look at her pictures as a child because you don't want to be proven wrong.

If Janet was pale white how is she a beautiful brown tone today. All of the Jacksons are beautiful brown tone skin people. The only ones who bleached are Michael and Latoya and both of them were mentally screwed.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Look at the two pics and see the difference in her skin complexion

khiaa:

Stop saying things that are untrue to make yourself feel better. Janet skin tone is her God given skin tone, you refuse to look at her pictures as a child because you don't want to be proven wrong.

If Janet was pale white how is she a beautiful brown tone today. All of the Jacksons are beautiful brown tone skin people. The only ones who bleached are Michael and Latoya and both of them were mentally screwed.

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

Look at the two pics and see the difference in her skin complexion

You can't be serious, its the lighting. My pictures come out differently depending on the lighting. Deepfeel I'm starting to wonder about you. grin
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

You can't be serious, its the lighting. My pictures come out differently depending on the lighting. Deepfeel I'm starting to wonder about you. grin

Wonder what ?

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

OK I give up about Janet's skin but the fact that she did a nose job proofs she wasn't comfortable with her African pant nose
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 9:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

OK I give up about Janet's skin but the fact that she did a nose job proofs she wasn't comfortable with her African pant nose

I don't understand what you mean about African pant nose.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

I don't understand what you mean about African pant nose.

That's a typical African pant nose her and her brother never wanted

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

Like I said they were beautiful before the nose jobs. We all have learned that their father was the self-hating Coon who poisoned his kids with low self-esteem. His criticism of these beautiful children looks was appalling and Believe you me, black Americans came down hard on his ass.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

Like I said they were beautiful before the nose jobs. We all have learned that their father was the self-hating Coon who poisoned his kids with low self-esteem. His criticism of these beautiful children looks was appalling and Believe you me, black Americans came down hard on his ass.

Dont blame the old man it wasn't entirely his fault, African/African american people are usually that way they insult their kids based on their physical looks its normal , I had big bright eyes as a kid everyone in my family called me big eyes in my teens I discovered girls loved my eyes and it wasn't a bad thing to have big eyes
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

Dont blame the old man it wasn't entirely his fault, African/African american people are usually that way they insult their kids based on their physical looks its normal , I had big bright eyes as a kid everyone in my family called me big eyes in my teens I discovered girls loved my eyes and it wasn't a bad thing to have big eyes

But all of his kids were beautiful. I think he hated that native American in himself and projected it on his children.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

And you see their beautiful brown skin as children. Janet is the same now which contradicts your whole rant.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2020
All I see is.....

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:
And you see their beautiful brown skin as children. Janet is the same now which contradicts your whole rant.
Janet skin was at some point lighter than that especially in the 90s but Janet aside other African Americans like lil Kim bleached her skin so both Nigerians and African american do bleach their skins but not all
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

Janet skin was at some point lighter than that especially in the 90s but Janet aside other African Americans like lil Kim bleached her skin so both Nigerians and African american do bleach their skins but not all

Yes little Kim and Michael Jackson, to name the few but you can't compare a few to thousands.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2020
khiaa:

Yes little Kim and Michael Jackson, to name the few but you can't compare a few to thousands.
How many thousand Nigerians do you know bleached their skins? There are more natural light skin Nigerians than the entire population of African american so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by HORRORIZON: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2020
khiaa:

Not only the lighting, but it's very common for many of our skin tones to change based on the time of year it is. In the summer I become a nice medium chocolate complexion, and in the winter I revert back to a light peanut butter tone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by HORRORIZON: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2020
Deepfeel:

How many thousand Nigerians do you know bleached their skins? There are more natural light skin Nigerians than the entire population of African american so what are you saying?

Stop acting daft, or perhaps you are actually so. Either way, shes telling the truth. Very few AA bleach, it is highly looked down upon in our community. If it is found out that someone is bleaching or has bleached with intent of changing their skin tone out of self hate of their blackness they would get dragged into oblivion all over social media aka CANCELLED as we say. Lol I love that term. Increasingly so, this even goes for if one does plastic surgery to change their natural african features to something more Caucasian looking.

Folks like the Jacksons and Lil kim and other old-school entertainers are given a pass out of respect, because they are legends in the industry that came through at a time when we didnt fully show love and support for our darker, more pronounced negro featured entertainers. They felt at the time that that is what they had to do to make themselves and their fan base happy and more supportive of their talent. They were wrong, and the community was wrong for allowing it. Never again.

That was then and this is now. They would of been CANCELLED if they had done that in this time of day. Lol Ask Daniel Cesar about that, and check his sales on his last album because of his tom foolery.

Now, many AA have or do use lighting creams for legitimate reasons, such as to even uneven skin tones from one part of the body to the next, very common occurrence. Another is to counter the effects of vitiligo, a deterioration of melanin in your skin.

I know for a fact that the whiting creams are used extensively among African women, especially those in entertainment, and it looks crazy on them. Not professional at all. Now this is not to say that anywhere near most do or that even most support such actions, but just that a much larger number Africans use them than AA. It is miniscule amongst AA whether do to heightened pride/acceptance of our natural appearance and roots and for some... the fear of being dragged and CANCELLED by the community. Lol
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by khiaa(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2020
HORRORIZON:

Not only the lighting, but it's very common for many of our skin tones to change based on the time of year it is. In the summer I become a nice medium chocolate complexion, and in the winter I revert back to a light peanut butter tone.
Exactly.
Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
My friend everything you wrote here defending AAs on why some of them bleach or whatever the case might be , can be applied to we Nigerians too, you don't see us clapping for bleached people do you?

The bottom line is AAs bleach just like Nigerians bleach, AAs do a lot of whitewashed beauty , nose job , boobs job , butt lift , artificial hair, eyes etc so stop sounding daft or you are indeed daft

There are some creams imported into Africa that are not really meant to be used in these hot African weather, you might use same cream in the western world and your skin will be normal but when you use it in Africa it might lightning your skin and even burn your skin a lot of beauty products are not meant for Africans but they just import them for quick cash , you will see a cream written on the label , for chocolate brown skin , but when you start using it , your skin will turn white

HORRORIZON:

Stop acting daft, or perhaps you are actually so. Either way, shes telling the truth. Very few AA bleach, it is highly looked down upon in our community. If it is found out that someone is bleaching or has bleached with intent of changing their skin tone out of self hate of their blackness they would get dragged into oblivion all over social media aka CANCELLED as we say. Lol I love that term. Increasingly so, this even goes for if one does plastic surgery to change their natural african features to something more Caucasian looking.

Folks like the Jacksons and Lil kim and other old-school entertainers are given a pass out of respect, because they are legends in the industry that came through at a time when we didnt fully show love and support for our darker, more pronounced negro featured entertainers. They felt at the time that that is what they had to do to make themselves and their fan base happy and more supportive of their talent. They were wrong, and the community was wrong for allowing it. Never again.

That was then and this is now. They would of been CANCELLED if they had done that in this time of day. Lol Ask Daniel Cesar about that, and check his sales on his last album because of his tom foolery.

Now, many AA have or do use lighting creams for legitimate reasons, such as to even uneven skin tones from one part of the body to the next, very common occurrence. Another is to counter the effects of vitiligo, a deterioration of melanin in your skin.

I know for a fact that the whiting creams are used extensively among African women, especially those in entertainment, and it looks crazy on them. Not professional at all. Now this is not to say that anywhere near most do or that even most support such actions, but just that a much larger number Africans use them than AA. It is miniscule amongst AA whether do to heightened pride/acceptance of our natural appearance and roots and for some... the fear of being dragged and CANCELLED by the community. Lol

1 Like

Re: Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos by Deepfeel(m): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
HORRORIZON:

Its common for Africans to have changes in thier skin tone based on the time or season of the year too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.