Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation (5276 Views)

South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Buhari Constitutes Committee On Autonomy Of State Legislature (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2020
DNSPro:

Source: https://guardian.ng/news/south-west-group-demands-autonomy-of-yoruba-nation
Asiwaju Jagaban will not be happy with this at all.

cc blackking98 Lzaa gmbuharii iammo statusquoante wickedtruths Martincorridon omenka westbestside bastardmod adaibeku greenback ngadawo Iceberg3

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari will do no such thing. Ask Biafrans.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Commentor: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
immhotep:

cc blackking98 Lzaa gmbuharii iammo statusquoante wickedtruths Martincorridon omenka westbestside bastardmod adaibeku greenback ngadawo Iceberg3

And who do you think the president of southwest would be, FFK?

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by WebSterKam: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2020
aremuforlife:

You should be ashamed of yourself

I should be ashamed for calling a drug Baron a drug Baron, but you supporting a drug Baron shouldn't be ashamed of yourself?

I think you need a bed space in Yabaleft.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2020
giftedben:

They don't have the balls to demand for something. They act like they don't want to offend someone.

You mean like they demanded for and got Amotekun while your people are still begging to get theirs?

Lol. You are hilarious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2020
awgumayor:
Good. Let you yorubas mind your business anytime igbo are discussing about their kinsmen in ss and se

Your problem is not the Yorubas.

Your "kinsmen" in the SS themselves rejected you.

How is that Yoruba's fault?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Your problem is not the Yorubas.

Your "kinsmen" in the SS themselves rejected you.

How is that Yoruba's fault?
an Asaba man will tell you he is Igbo, they bear Igbo names.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2020
DNSPro:
an Asaba man will tell you he is Igbo, they bear Igbo names.

Are you speaking for them now?

Why don't you let them choose by themselves where they want to belong to.

That's where the Yorubas are more matured.

The Itshekiris have the same root as Yoruba, same names, same culture, same language but you will never see Yorubas trying to force them into a union.

If and when the time comes for Nigeria to break up, the Itshekiris choose other people for themselves, so be it.

Instead of you guys in the east to use this opportunity to also form an intelligent group that will liaise with this Yoruba group to achieve secession, you are here attacking the Yorubas who are forging their own destiny, steadily.

We set up Amotekun, you are yet to set yours up.

Instead you prefer to be shouting and hitting the streets on behalf of the hate monger called Kanu.

Shame.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by aremuforlife(m): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2020
[/quote][quote author=clarocuzioo post=86419431]

I should be ashamed for calling a drug Baron a drug Baron, but you supporting a drug Baron shouldn't be ashamed of yourself?

I think you need a bed space in Yabaleft.
You are only barking, do you have any substantial evidence against him. And peradventure you are picked up for character assassin, you will shouting tyrant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 10:24am On Feb 06, 2020
aremuforlife:

You are only barking, do you have any substantial evidence against him. And peradventure you are picked up for character assassin, you will shouting tyrant

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/news/politics/bola-tinubu-us-website-links-apc-leader-to-drug-deals-fraud/8pb66xd.amp

https://www.nairaland.com/236662/ex-governor-bola-tinubu-drug

https://www..com/talk/topic,222289.0.html

A little Google search would have saved you from stupidly exposing your ignorance because of crumbs on a forum.

Get out of my mention, empty vessel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

The Itshekiris have the same root as Yoruba, same names, same culture, same language but you will never see Yorubas trying to force them into a union.

If and when the time comes for Nigeria to break up, the Itshekiris choose other people for themselves, so be it.

Instead of you guys in the east to use this opportunity to also form an intelligent group that will liaise with this Yoruba group to achieve secession, you are here attacking the Yorubas who are forging their own destiny, steadily.

Instead you prefer to be shouting and hitting the streets on behalf of the hate monger called Kanu.

Shame.

So why are you people dragging those is Kogi and Kwara? Let them speak for themselves. Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

I nominate Joe Yorubakwe grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
DNSPro:

So why are you people dragging those is Kogi and Kwara? Let them speak for themselves. Hypocrites

Dragging? Where is the dragging? Who is doing the dragging?

Open a thread and ask the Yorubas of Kwara and the Okuns in Kogi if they are Yoruba.

Whatever their answer is is what they are. Nobody is fighting anyone over anything, like you always do on behalf of others who don't wanna be associated with you.

That's an assignment for you.

We know how badly you NEED access to the sea.

Unfortunately for you, you are landlocked.

What are going to do about it?

4 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by DNSPro: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Open a thread and ask the Yorubas of Kwara and the Okuns in Kogi if they are Yoruba.

Whatever their answer is is what they are. Nobody is fighting anyone over anything, like you always do on behalf of others who don't wanna be associated with you.

the division among igbos was strategic because the North was afraid of their collective strength and therefore, a divide and conquer tactic was deployed which isolated some igbos and put them away, some of these igbos found in South South have oil.

Being landlocked u forking piece of redundant shiiit does not make your life better than a landlocked country like Switzerland. Till you die, you will never come close anything Switzerland citizens enjoy as landlocked country.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
DNSPro:
the division among igbos was strategic because the North was afraid of their collective strength and therefore, a divide and conquer tactic was deployed which isolated some igbos and put them away, some of these igbos found in South South have oil.

Being landlocked u forking piece of redundant shiiit does not make your life better than a landlocked country like Switzerland. Till you die, you will never come close anything Switzerland citizens enjoy as landlocked country.

I detect severe pain in your tone. Are you crying ni?

Don't cry. We can beg the Fulani man who's the president to dredge the ocean to your doorstep, you hear.

Take handkerchief and clean the mucus running from your nose to your mouth. Don't cry again.

We will beg the Delta people to give you access to the ocean once in a while in case you want to swim there or something.

And if it is because of oil, you can make do with the palm oil that you have for now.

We will do meeting and see how we can plant more palm trees in your area.

Pele.

5 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by orisa37: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
It's your right. No one can delegitimize your right.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Eastcoast33(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
awgumayor:
Yoruba's in kwara and kogi are good to be included but Igbo's in Delta and Rivers are are not good to be included in Igbo nation. Hypocrites.

Please stop fanning the embers of hatred.... Try as much as you can to see positive from every issue... We are gone past the time of tribal bigotry.... Especially between the igbos and the Yorubas...

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by goodnessme1(f): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Shame.
Am from Asaba delta state and am Igbo.

Which Amotekun are you talking about,the audio Amotekun?

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
goodnessme1:
Am from Asaba delta state and am Igbo.

Which Amotekun are you talking about,the audio Amotekun?
Haemaphrodite, shut up there.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by giftedben: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

You mean like they demanded for and got Amotekun while your people are still begging to get theirs?

Lol. You are hilarious.

Amotekun is an overrated security outfit that cannot do a better job than what the Nigerian police force and Army have been doing and that is intimidating civilians and mounting road blocks and collecting their daily illegal N50 and N100 on major roads.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol. You are hilarious.
You got Amotekun because Igbos are not as stupid as Yoruba who out of envy and hatred destroy every idea that will benefit everyone. Igbos always stand on the side of justice and anything that can bring salvation to Nigeria is okay by Igbo not minding where it originated.

The reason of the Amotekun you are bragging about was first predicted by Nnamdi Kanu but because of the ineptitude of south east politicians to heed his call he decided to set up BSS which attracted heavy condemnation especially from Yoruba angle. Now who suffered the pain more? Why the Amotekun? Had it been that it was south east governors that established this "Amotekun" you yorubas will condemn it from high heaven. But Igbos are wiser they know the benefit. Should they foolishly condemn it as Yoruba do Amotekun will not see the light of the day.

Yoruba should stop condemning idea which can benefit everyone irrespective of the region it originated from. In 1966 the idea of confederation came up but condemned simply because it came from the east. Till date who suffered most? Definitely not igbos. Now the same people that rejected confederation are now shouting restructuring up and down. Yet igbos are in support of it because they know the benefit.

The secession igbos are clamouring for decades now, anytime the yorubas start their own secession they will get it fast because igbos will support them, they cannot foolishly condemn what they know that is good for them.

I love the way the igbos are following the events in Nigeria. Igbos should exercise patient because those who are pretending that Nigeria is their Paradise are now feeling the heat of hell Nigeria is made of
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Blackking98(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
immhotep:

grin let us watch from a safe distance

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blackking98:

grin let us watch from a safe distance
grin grin
Correct guy

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Jack500: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:

In South east we call thieves, the theives they are and not worship drug Barons, never

He looked for our trouble by sending his miscreants and thugs like you to burn our votes in Lagos, thank God we dealt severely with one of his urchins, sending a string message to him that we are ready for him.

And later he also sent his thugs to traders doing their businesses, we can never be intimidated by any idiot, he may be worshiped by hungry miscreants like you, but as long as we are concerned, he's a drug Baron and we don't give a damn about him.

So continue defending a drug Baron so you can eat, but Igbos will never, that's the big difference between you and me, you are a slave, I am a free born.

This is the only thing u can do in ur life, chest beating on the internet, ur grandparents that were wasted couple of years ago never teach u anything, continue. Your doomed is coming, I an just pitying the few sensible ones, that will also partake in the consequence of ur foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jack500:

This is the only thing u can do in ur life, chest beating on the internet, ur grandparents that were wasted couple of years ago never teach u anything, continue. Your doomed is coming, I an just pitying the few sensible ones, that will also partake in the consequence of ur foolishness.

Are you and your tribe not doomed already? Look around you and your environment and see if you are not a proper definition of doomed.

Yes Igbo people died during the civil wars, but how come Igbos have come to buy up all your landed properties right in your very eyes, are you not doomed?

Despite our losses during the civil war, we have come to buy 60% of your land in Lagos,we have bought your birth right, that's a proper definition of doom.
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Blackking98(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
immhotep:

grin grin
Correct guy
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Jack500: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Are you and your tribe not doomed already? Look around you and your environment and see if you are not a proper definition of doomed.

Yes Igbo people died during the civil wars, but how come Igbos have come to buy up all your landed properties right in your very eyes, are you not doomed?

It is your grand parents that are doomed, I know u must be deluded, to believe u even own up to 10% of Lagos land, dont worry, u will all soon b wipe away without traces from Lagos, mark this space.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

When we go with our kinsmen from delta and Rivers and if we couldn't find access to the sea then we can know what to do. But for now mind your yoronation
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jack500:

It is your grand parents that are doomed, I know u must be deluded, to believe u even own up to 10% of Lagos land, dont worry, u will all soon b wipe away without traces from Lagos, mark this space.

U think am saying anything I like? The information I got it from a top official from your lands buruea and I was shocked when he said it, I even have to contest it but he affirmed it, telling me that subsequently LASG are putting in place some systematic protocols to prevent Igbos from buying more lands in Lagos.

Then talking about war, your master's who you slaved to fight the civil are raping your mother's and daughters, destroying your farmlands and killing your people, even abducting your elderstateman Olu Falae, and murdered the daughter of PA Fasaranti, is that not doomed?
Your master's want to even frustrate your plan of implementing Amotekun, are you not seeing doom?
Chaiii!!! pele
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Jack500: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:

U think am saying anything I like? The information I got it from a top official from your lands buruea and I was shocked when he said it, I even have to contest it but he affirmed it, telling me that subsequently LASG are putting in place some systematic protocols to prevent Igbos from buying more lands in Lagos.

Then talking about war, your master's who you slaved to fight the civil are raping your mother's and daughters, destroying your farmlands and killing your people, even abducting your elderstateman Olu Falae, and murdered the daughter of PA Fasaranti, is that not doomed?
Your master's want to even frustrate your plan of implementing Amotekun, are you not seeing doom?
Chaiii!!! pele

U must be very stupid, to think I will believe u even av acesss to any top official in our land or LASG, or how am I sure am not taking to one nicoomp in far away aba borrowing his mum phone to type nonsense on this platform.

As for ur last paragraph, at least we have Amotekun now, what do u av in the east, u guys should try to form ur regional security outfit and see if Nigeria Army, will not use you to test their new weapon, only Yoruba can pull that

Limit your bragging, Python is still around.

3 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Jack500:

U must be very stupid, to think I will believe u even av acesss to any top official in our land or LASG, or how am I sure am not taking to one nicoomp in far away aba borrowing his mum phone to type nonsense on this platform.

As for ur last paragraph, at least we have Amotekun now, what do u av in the east, u guys should try to form ur regional security outfit and see if Nigeria Army, will not use you to test their new weapon, only Yoruba can pull that

Limit your bragging, Python is still around.

I don't need to make you believe, everybody is not stupid like your father, don't worry, we are buying up all your lands, that shows how stupid your fathers are.

Let me shock you a little. The information I gave you came when we wanted to buy some acres of Land tonfloat a company in Lekki Free Trade Zone, we got in contact with the lands bureau official, he advised us not to front ourselves, that we should use a proxy to buy the land in Lekki FTZ, that there is a silent order to stop selling lands to Igbo people because they have bought 60% percent of Lagos land.

We have to front somebody else for us to buy the land we need, I know you may not understand what am saying, because your fathers are used to selling lands, we are used to buying lands.

Don't worry, people who are in the know are worried, not one omo ale Jati Jati that has a free MB to browse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka And TB Joshua Prophesy About Buhari And Corona Virus Must Come To Pass / Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt / Throwback Photo Of Davido With Tinubu, At Apc Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.