Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation (5261 Views)

South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary / Buhari Constitutes Committee On Autonomy Of State Legislature (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by LZAA: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
immhotep:

Yorubaprince will avoid this thread because it sounds like IPOB thread ;F
Sai mama grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
awgumayor:
The way the Chinese are trooping out of their country to the nooks and crannies of other nations one would think that China is underdeveloped. This is the perspective of every Yoruba man on easterners. If you check statistics on Nigerians in diaspora easterners might be the highest. Leave your papa house, stop mama thank ma and go and be a man. If Europeans thought the way you think Africa will still be in dark. If Americans think the way you think they won't be dictating the rest of the world.

Oh, you should have told us earlier that you guys are Colombus out to discover and develop new worlds. Lol.

To you from a backwater area like Nigeria, China is developed.

Do you know where the Chinese run to? US and Canada for a better life.

Obviously you aren't aware of the totalitarian Communist government in China.

The Chinese that go to Africa don't migrate there, they go as EXPATRIATES.

Do you and your lots travel as expatriates or you migrate as immigrants?

Develop your land. Stop chest beating that you are the ones developing New York, Johannesburg, Lagos, Cairo, Beijing etc.

6 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
LZAA:

Sai mama grin
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Kindly show you? How do I show you? You want me to sponsor you on a trip or what?

How many states have you been to in the West anyway, because I know you aren't in the east?

Look, I think I'm done with this particular thread.

If you want to know the status of cities in Yorubaland, ask your brethren who board Ekene dili Chukwu buses every morning from all parts of the East to all parts of the West.

If the east is more developed, I guess running away from there to less developed areas makes the most sense, right? You yourself just told us that you guys travel more. People mostly migrate from a worse living condition to a better living condition unless you're working for USAID, UNICEF etc cheesy

If there are no developing areas in the West and despite that, there is still mass movement out of the East to the West, then that says a lot about the situation in the East, doesn't it?

Anyway, like I said, I'm done with this thread.

You are free to console yourself with the version of the truth that massages your ego and makes you sleep better at night. No problems about that and no quarrels.

Have a good evening.

Hahahaha, you can't sponsor me, rather it's the other way round.
One thing I noticed about you people, you stay in Lagos and feel ontop of the world. Most of you won't even visit your true state of origin, everybody is forming Lagosian.

I reside in Lagos,

I have done projects in Ogun state, Ogijo, Ota and Abeokuta.

I have done projects in Akoko -Ado, Ondo state

I have done projects in Ilorin, Kwara state.

I always go to the quarry in Ibadan to buy my granites

So you see I am well travelled around your zone.

The only movement is to Lagos, and Lagos is the commercial hub centre of Nigeria, so definitely there must be mass movement not just from Igbos, but from other tribes, the ban of okada in Lagos is a pointer to that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by nlPoster: 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I have done projects in Akoko -Edo, Ondo state

What is this again nitori Olorun?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

Oh, you should have told us earlier that you guys are Colombus out to discover and develop new worlds. Lol.

To you from a backwater area like Nigeria, China is developed.

Do you know where the Chinese run to? US and Canada for an better life.

Obviously you aren't aware of the totalitarian Communist government in China.

The Chinese that go to Africa don't migrate there, they go as EXPATRIATES.

Do you and your lots travel as expatriates or you migrate as immigrants?

Develop your land. Stop chest beating that you are the ones developing New York, Johannesburg, Lagos, Cairo, Beijing etc.
I thought I was replying to someone who is exposed. All the Chinese all over Africa are expatriates. Craw out from that your shack in ogbomosho and explore the world. That is how you people will stay in your caves in Ogbomosho and know where Igbo land starts and ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by GMbuharii: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
FrLukas:

You can pocket your insults and when you get home distribute it to your family members.

I know it is hard, but try not to quote me again. Thanks.

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
awgumayor:
You got Amotekun because Igbos are not as stupid as Yoruba who out of envy and hatred destroy every idea that will benefit everyone. Igbos always stand on the side of justice and anything that can bring salvation to Nigeria is okay by Igbo not minding where it originated.

The reason of the Amotekun you are bragging about was first predicted by Nnamdi Kanu but because of the ineptitude of south east politicians to heed his call he decided to set up BSS which attracted heavy condemnation especially from Yoruba angle. Now who suffered the pain more? Why the Amotekun? Had it been that it was south east governors that established this "Amotekun" you yorubas will condemn it from high heaven. But Igbos are wiser they know the benefit. Should they foolishly condemn it as Yoruba do Amotekun will not see the light of the day.

Yoruba should stop condemning idea which can benefit everyone irrespective of the region it originated from. In 1966 the idea of confederation came up but condemned simply because it came from the east. Till date who suffered most? Definitely not igbos. Now the same people that rejected confederation are now shouting restructuring up and down. Yet igbos are in support of it because they know the benefit.

The secession igbos are clamouring for decades now, anytime the yorubas start their own secession they will get it fast because igbos will support them, they cannot foolishly condemn what they know that is good for them.

I love the way the igbos are following the events in Nigeria. Igbos should exercise patient because those who are pretending that Nigeria is their Paradise are now feeling the heat of hell Nigeria is made of
[/s]I am sure justice will be so angry on reading this. Igbo stand on justice, when is that. You mean the same igbos that destroyed the nation when they were in power, killed many leaders, sabotage Niger delta seccesion just cos they think they will rule forever. Abegi, never in your life put igbos and justice side by side again. Stop contaminating that word Abeg.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

I don't need to make you believe, everybody is not stupid like your father, don't worry, we are buying up all your lands, that shows how stupid your fathers are.

Let me shock you a little. The information I gave you came when we wanted to buy some acres of Land tonfloat a company in Lekki Free Trade Zone, we got in contact with the lands bureau official, he advised us not to front ourselves, that we should use a proxy to buy the land in Lekki FTZ, that there is a silent order to stop selling lands to Igbo people because they have bought 60% percent of Lagos land.

We have to front somebody else for us to buy the land we need, I know you may not understand what am saying, because your fathers are used to selling lands, we are used to buying lands.

Don't worry, people who are in the know are worried, not one omo ale Jati Jati that has a free MB to browse.
You mean the same information you people gave when American armies came to purchase fighter jet from aba right. Cos this is how you people do give info.

3 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2020
Laren24:

Your mouth sweet gaan o. And do you know the funniest thing about you guys buying properties in Lagos is that a little tribal war between you and the Yorubas you guys are in the loose end. The Yorubas start pursuing you guys to your village. Am even most happy sometimes that you guys don't sell properties to other ethnic people in your region, that would be so much interesting when the tribal war start. �
If you believe him, you can believe anything. Since the day they lied about US armies coming to buy fighter jet from them at aba, anything they say, na pure lie. I know Lekki free Trade zone well. These guys no get anything there. They always tell them ni. Once you hear they tell me or I heard that from them, just go and sleep. Cos it is a pure lie.

I can start giving you most of their lies.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Ikechunna:

Right here. Right here is why I despise this savage animal looking neanderthals that call themselves Yoruba. I don’t know why God cursed this Earth with you Animals pretending to be Human. Every fucking time I visit this site I see you animals speaking for Asaba or other Anioma. Who the hell are you Demons to think you know anything except the shit you pulled out of una gorilla looking asses. Never you fucking speak for Asaba again. Majority of us do see ourselves as Igbo. Did we ever call you animals and told una we aren’t? Fucking demons. The amount of divide you savages attempt to do is starting to piss me off. I swear I wish someone wipe you fuckers off the face of the Earth.

Oh and btw, you pigs DID NOT get Amotekun you pigs asked for. Your leaders compromised to doing wtf the federal government told una to do some day 1 of your loud mouthing about it. You wanted a security group and what the government told you to do on the first day was a community watch. That was, in the end of your loud mouthing, what they approved of which is what you pigs had before. You didn’t get Amotekun, you got OPC rebrand Amotekun. Animals that don’t know shit about what it is the disturb the rest of us with. Then again, I’m not shocked. You savage demons of hell live in delusional world with over exaggerated worth of importance that makes una a fucking joke.
You must be very mad. In fact you are mad. How did the he speak for asaba. Are you this stupid and dunce. He never spoke for anybody, he said, what they call themselves, so be it. He sited example of kwara and kogi Yorubas that if they say they are not Yorubas, so be it. But as stupid and foolish as you always sound, you jumped into the thread leaving your brain behind you'd slipper and start talking rubbish from your God forsaken useless mouth. People like you are the idiotic igbo who get no sense of humour.

Talking about your wish, your fathers wished the same thing in the past, but rather, it was your fathers and your entire race that was wiped out of the surface of the East by northerners. As you have that wish, that your wish shall become you and your household plus your entire race own. All of you shall be wiped out of the east. So shall it be. It has happened before, it will happen again.

Who gives a fork about your hatred. You can hate for all you folking like through all your redundant life. Yorubas gives not damn about your useless existence. You can end up and food for fishes in lagoon. No one cares.

Lol, so someone from a pig race can have mouth to call a well better human being pig, wonder shall never end. Never knew pigs too can call others pig o. It is like mad man calling normal person mad.

Lol, so amotekun dey pain you. We all know you useless pigs are never happy, but we care less and the Security is already in place. We all know you pigs are snakes pretending to show love. Keeping blood inside and spitting white saliva. But we give no folk about you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Hahahaha, you can't sponsor me, rather it's the other way round.
One thing I noticed about you people, you stay in Lagos and feel ontop of the world. Most of you won't even visit your true state of origin, everybody is forming Lagosian.

I reside in Lagos,

I have done projects in Ogun state, Ogijo, Ota and Abeokuta.

I have done projects in Akoko -Edo, Ondo state

I have done projects in Ilorin, Kwara state.

I always go to the quarry in Ibadan to buy my granites

So you see I am well travelled around your zone.

The only movement is to Lagos, and Lagos is the commercial hub centre of Nigeria, so definitely there must be mass movement not just from Igbos, but from other tribes, the ban of okada in Lagos is a pointer to that fact.
Just negodu, akoko edo in ondo state kikikikiki.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Westbestside: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2020
nlPoster:

What is this again nitori Olorun?
E weak me. The kind lies here ehn. Nairaland, home of online billionaires.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
[s][/s]I am sure justice will be so angry on reading this. Igbo stand on justice, when is that. You mean the same igbos that destroyed the nation when they were in power, killed many leaders, sabotage Niger delta seccesion just cos they think they will rule forever. Abegi, never in your life put igbos and justice side by side again. Stop contaminating that word Abeg.
Your rhetoric on 1966 has been debated and proven that it was never an igbo coup but a collective coup of young Nigeria officers of which yorubas were very much involved and their aim according to them was to make Awo president.

If you don't mention Niger Delta you can't make a point. FYI, I'm one of those igbos who believe that igboland is too big enough to be a prosperous country. So, I don't fucking about the Niger delta that you Yoruba obsessed so much.

Your triumphant on injustice against igbos is what kept Nigeria undeveloped. You want igbo to be subjugated just to please your masters up north. Even 2023 everyone knows it's the turn of the igbos to produce the next president yet you are still fronting your men because Yoruba love justice.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Westbestside: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2020
Ikechunna:

Right here. Right here is why I despise this savage animal looking neanderthals that call themselves Yoruba. I don’t know why God cursed this Earth with you Animals pretending to be Human. Every fucking time I visit this site I see you animals speaking for Asaba or other Anioma. Who the hell are you Demons to think you know anything except the shit you pulled out of una gorilla looking asses. Never you fucking speak for Asaba again. Majority of us do see ourselves as Igbo. Did we ever call you animals and told una we aren’t? Fucking demons. The amount of divide you savages attempt to do is starting to piss me off. I swear I wish someone wipe you fuckers off the face of the Earth.

Oh and btw, you pigs DID NOT get Amotekun you pigs asked for. Your leaders compromised to doing wtf the federal government told una to do some day 1 of your loud mouthing about it. You wanted a security group and what the government told you to do on the first day was a community watch. That was, in the end of your loud mouthing, what they approved of which is what you pigs had before. You didn’t get Amotekun, you got OPC rebrand Amotekun. Animals that don’t know shit about what it is the disturb the rest of us with. Then again, I’m not shocked. You savage demons of hell live in delusional world with over exaggerated worth of importance that makes una a fucking joke.
Mr pig, it is you and your household that will be wiped out of the surface of the earth plus those that like your comment. As you wish, so shall it be for you and your entire family.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by nlPoster: 12:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Ikechunna:

It's like everytime I mention Jesus I see a furious reaction few days later?
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 12:52am On Feb 07, 2020
awgumayor:
Your rhetoric on 1966 has been debated and proven that it was never an igbo coup but a collective coup of young Nigeria officers of which yorubas were very much involved and their aim according to them was to make Awo president.

If you don't mention Niger Delta you can't make a point. FYI, I'm one of those igbos who believe that igboland is too big enough to be a prosperous country. So, I don't fucking about the Niger delta that you Yoruba obsessed so much.

Your triumphant on injustice against igbos is what kept Nigeria undeveloped. You want igbo to be subjugated just to please your masters up north. Even 2023 everyone knows it's the turn of the igbos to produce the next president yet you are still fronting your men because Yoruba love justice.
Debated among your fellow igbos. What do you expect in a gathering of liars.

Who destroyed regional system of government.

Who sabotage Niger delta seccesion and killed adaka boro,

Who was against seccesion clause.

Just see this idiot, the did it to make awolowo president. your father stupidity must still be running in you.

Awolowo that was in prison was the one they were fighting for. And same awolowo was the one that told them to kill his brothers right.

Some way ojukwu diverted food meant for his people an you people lied that it was awolowo until Robert Goldstein wrote a resignation letter to him, revealing how he was diverting food meant for his people.

So why then did they not kill their own people. Why do they make ironsi head of state after the coup.

Why didn't they come out to say it to awolowo face that it is because they want to make a civilian like him the president.

Why did ironsi refused to punish the coup plotters.

God punish all of your palmwine debaters.

2023 is the turn of the igbos, so you and your father can go and collect it where you kept it.

Talking about masters lol mumu

Una match for abacha
Voted Tofa
Voted Shagari
Voted Atiku
Can you see your slavery nature.

Yoruba obsessed with Niger delta ke, na Yoruba always about SS n SE. Putting the ss even before your own region. Shame on you.
Odensi.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2020
Westbestside:
Mr pig, it is you and your household that will be wiped out of the surface of the earth plus those that like your comment. As you wish, so shall it be for you and your entire family.
Don't get pained because there is no pain that is greater than denying someone of his ethnic nationality of which you yorubas are fond of. You deny igbos in Rivers and Delta their igboness and try to creat a bogus ethnic nationality for them. If Oyedepo from kwara do not like to be called a Fulani or Arewa man simply because her is from kwara, Emeka or Uche will also not be happy if you said he is not Igbo just because he is from Rivers and Delta States.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 1:10am On Feb 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Debated among your fellow igbos. What do you expect in a gathering of liars.

Who destroyed regional system of government.

Who sabotage Niger delta seccesion and killed adaka boro,

Who was against seccesion clause.

Just see this idiot, the did it to make awolowo president. your father stupidity must still be running in you.

Awolowo that was in prison was the one they were fighting for. And same awolowo was the one that told them to kill his brothers right.

Some way ojukwu diverted food meant for his people an you people lied that it was awolowo until Robert Goldstein wrote a resignation letter to him, revealing how he was diverting food meant for his people.

So why then did they not kill their own people. Why do they make ironsi head of state after the coup.

Why didn't they come out to say it to awolowo face that it is because they want to make a civilian like him the president.

Why did ironsi refused to punish the coup plotters.

God punish all of your palmwine debaters.

2023 is the turn of the igbos, so you and your father can go and collect it where you kept it.

Talking about masters lol mumu

Una match for abacha
Voted Tofa
Voted Shagari
Voted Atiku
Can you see your slavery nature.

Yoruba obsessed with Niger delta ke, na Yoruba always about SS n SE. Putting the ss even before your own region. Shame on you.
Odensi.

You can read but not understand and that makes you stupid. I said according to them (the coup plotters). Wanted to make Awo president. Go and read why we struck and others like : The Nigerian revolution and the Biafran war. The making of an African Legends and the Biafran story and learn more. Because Nigeria won the war doesn't mean they can hide the truth forever.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2020
awgumayor:
I thought I was replying to someone who is exposed. All the Chinese all over Africa are expatriates. Craw out from that your shack in ogbomosho and explore the world. That is how you people will stay in your caves in Ogbomosho and know where Igbo land starts and ends.
lol fool.. i didn't see this thread on time. You are very stupid for comparing igbos to the chinese. The chinese come to africa to set up big entreprises that create jobs, build our infrastructures and skyscrapers, set up factories, etc.
While the igbos in the sw are hawking pirated cd's, rat poison, garden egg, abacha, selling okrika on pavement and rail tracks, dominating brothels, crime, and petty 2x2 shops selling fake goods gringrin
So just stop that useless comparison bcus e nor follow at all. Igbos in the sw are economic refugees gringrin
AND PLS STOP HYPING UR SE REGION HERE CAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE.. THERE IS NOTHING THERE.
clown grin

3 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Kennyswag: 2:04am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Let that be our problem, I thank God Igbos investment is not only Lagos State, if Lagos likes let it crumble, Igbos will stiill be ahead of every other tribe in this country.

I still wonder how a tribe will be so lazy, greedy,envious and jealous that it is waiting to greedily steal from people their hard earned sweat and labour, shame on you all.
jealous of what?
Yorubas are lazy and they are richer than your tribe. while igbos that are hardworking are dominating prisons all over the world.

3 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by seguno2: 4:38am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
jealous of what?
Yorubas are lazy and they are richer than your tribe. while igbos that are hardworking are dominating prisons all over the world.

Is it not better to ignore the tribal trolls instead of encouraging them with your feedback/response

3 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by LZAA: 4:45am On Feb 07, 2020
awgumayor:
Don't get pained because there is no pain that is greater than denying someone of his ethnic nationality of which you yorubas are fond of. You deny igbos in Rivers and Delta their igboness and try to creat a bogus ethnic nationality for them. If Oyedepo from kwara do not like to be called a Fulani or Arewa man simply because her is from kwara, Emeka or Uche will also not be happy if you said he is not Igbo just because he is from Rivers and Delta States.
Cc ebenezar2020 Afamed yorubaprince immhotep GMBuharii greenback iceberg3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by LZAA: 4:46am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
jealous of what?
grin grin

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2020
awgumayor:
Yeah, that is how powerful yorubas must be. Denying you of your ethnic groups, we will soon start denying you people of your wives and children. What a powerful yorubas. Like I said before, do shall it be.

Wow, powerful yorubas denied igbos their lovely rivers state and delta state even though delta was never and has never being part of eastern Nigeria. I love the power of yorubas. Very soon, we will start denying you anambra, ebonyi, imo and enugu. That is how powerful we are.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2020
LZAA:

grin grin
Lol, oso abiola says a lot. Only warning, your fathers already on 911 back to east. They couldn't sleep of hearing just warning. Thinking yorubas are going to war. grin

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2020
awgumayor:
You can read but not understand and that makes you stupid. I said according to them (the coup plotters). Wanted to make Awo president. Go and read why we struck and others like : The Nigerian revolution and the Biafran war. The making of an African Legends and the Biafran story and learn more. Because Nigeria won the war doesn't mean they can hide the truth forever.
Lol, why didn't they come out when awon son challenged them. Una dey mad, you and your palm wine debater.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by Gabkosh: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Let that be our problem, I thank God Igbos investment is not only Lagos State, if Lagos likes let it crumble, Igbos will stiill be ahead of every other tribe in this country.

I still wonder how a tribe will be so lazy, greedy,envious and jealous that it is waiting to greedily steal from people their hard earned sweat and labour, shame on you all.
Lol, lazy yorubas that 3 other people are among the 4 billionaires Nigeria have of forbe list. Why we can't find the hardworking igbos on the list. You must be mad.

1 Like

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by clarocuzioo(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, lazy yorubas that 3 other people are among the 4 billionaires Nigeria have of forbe list. Why we can't find the hardworking igbos on the list. You must be mad.

How else do you define lazy and greed, when your kinsmen are envious of Igbo properties in Lagos that they are praying daily for a chaos to happen so that they can take over people's sweat and years of hard work?

Why won't they go and hustle themselves and buy their own properties?
How can human beings be this wicked and greedy in this 21st century?
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by LZAA: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, oso abiola says a lot. Only warning, your fathers already on 911 back to east. They couldn't sleep of hearing just warning. Thinking yorubas are going to war. grin

Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2020
Kennyswag:
lol fool.. i didn't see this thread on time. You are very stupid for comparing igbos to the chinese. The chinese come to africa to set up big entreprises that create jobs, build our infrastructures and skyscrapers, set up factories, etc.
While the igbos in the sw are hawking pirated cd's, rat poison, garden egg, abacha, selling okrika on pavement and rail tracks, dominating brothels, crime, and petty 2x2 shops selling fake goods gringrin
So just stop that useless comparison bcus e nor follow at all. Igbos in the sw are economic refugees gringrin
AND PLS STOP HYPING UR SE REGION HERE CAUSE I HAVE BEEN THERE.. THERE IS NOTHING THERE.
clown grin
I hate to insult people especially on faceless forum like this. I'm not comparing Igbo to Chinese I was just giving an example. By the way, there are millions of Chinese in many countries hustling like their counterparts from other countries. You mean all the Chinese in Nigeria are expatriates. That's very wrong.if Nigeria have a strong immigration you I'll discover that most of those Chinese you see don't even have valid papers. They are free to move about just because Nigerians are conditioned to worship anybody that has a long hair
Re: South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation by awgumayor: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Yeah, that is how powerful yorubas must be. Denying you of your ethnic groups, we will soon start denying you people of your wives and children. What a powerful yorubas. Like I said before, do shall it be.

Wow, powerful yorubas denied igbos their lovely rivers state and delta state even though delta was never and has never being part of eastern Nigeria. I love the power of yorubas. Very soon, we will start denying you anambra, ebonyi, imo and enugu. That is how powerful we are.
powerful my foot. Gloating on injustice is what you called powerful.
Northerners know you are the weaklings of the south that's why they penetrate the south through you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VAT Revenue Grew By 29.3% To ₦1.53 Trillion In 2020 – NBS / APC Fixes October 2 To Conduct State Congresses / COVID-19: EFCC Denies Unvaccinated Employees, Visitors Entry Into Offices (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.