Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. (444 Views)

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Kids Eating Eba With Dirty Water In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. by Blackpearlous(f): 1:04am On Feb 06, 2020
I have had cough for 4days now, wet cough, blowing my nose, trying to have meetings like the cough is not there, noticed when I speak it reduces till I'm done. Plus I find it difficult to swallow and now my ear hurts between I have used medications.

I was awoken by a friend 30mins ago, I thought the cough was gone because in my dreams I wasn't coughing. For 20mins I was coughing consistently, almost without having time to breath. My throat was itchy and had a strong desire to drink water, in my room sachet water has finished, I have friends come over frequently and water doesn't last.

I call four of my neighbors on the phone, one picked up, he doesn't have water too another neighbor I was at his front door coughing, knocking, tears in my eyes my nose running, transcended to banging his door with that friend that woke me. I had to run out of the compound throwing up, and tears in my eyes got water in the next compound and I'm fine now.

In all, I learnt the importance of water in my room overnight, also not to sleep with eye piece on or sleep like a dead wood to hear your neighbor bang your door and that there is wisdom in some of the things my parents says.
Re: Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. by correctyourself(m): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Blackpearlous:
I have had cough for 4days now, wet cough, blowing my nose, trying to have meetings like the cough is not there, noticed when I speak it reduces till I'm done. Plus I find it difficult to swallow and now my ear hurts between I have used medications.

I was awoken by a friend 30mins ago, I thought the cough was gone because in my dreams I wasn't coughing. For 20mins I was coughing consistently, almost without having time to breath. My throat was itchy and had a strong desire to drink water, in my room sachet water has finished, I have friends come over frequently and water doesn't last.

I call four of my neighbors on the phone, one picked up, he doesn't have water too another neighbor I was at his front door coughing, knocking, tears in my eyes my nose running, transcended to banging his door with that friend that woke me. I had to run out of the compound throwing up, and tears in my eyes got water in the next compound and I'm fine now.

In all, I learnt the importance of water in my room overnight, also not to sleep with eye piece on or sleep like a dead wood to hear your neighbor bang your door and that there is wisdom in some of the things my parents says.

My friend, fast-fast, go and do a test for Lassa Fever virus, thanks.
Re: Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. by dingbang(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Sorry
Re: Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. by Blackpearlous(f): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
correctyourself:

My friend, fast-fast, go and do a test for Lassa Fever virus, thanks.
I will but read about it and NY symptoms don't tally with it, I don't have fever, abdomen paid. Or muscle pain. Thank you
Re: Now O Know Why It Is Important To Have Water In Your Room Overnight. by Blackpearlous(f): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2020
dingbang:
Sorry
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

France Tear Gas Citizens And Use Armor Tank To Curtain Spread Of Corona Virus / Nigerian Coronavirus Survivor Shares Her Experience......cnn / Sunlight Destroys Coronavirus Very Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.