Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta (13338 Views)

Fg’ll Complete Ongoing, Abandoned Projects, Says Fashola / Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by dukeprince50: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

There are no projects apc started and completed in 5 years.

The ones they completed were pdp projects which were almost complete.

""There are completed projects across the country.""

List dem
personally, if I am the president, I'll first complete the uncompleted projects before starting a new one. Even if he didnt start anyone, let him complete the ones rotting away.
just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by dalongjnr: 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
chozzy:

Stop fooling yourself, Mr ZOMBIE.
Buhari's did not know about how most of those projects came about
neither is his govt funding them.

The Abuja - Kaduna railway was already done during GEJ's tenure.
Same goes with about 80% of Itakpe - Warri railway. Credit for the new airport terminals
in Abuja, Kano Lagos and PH goes to Stella Oduah for striking a funding agreement with China

In short, Credit for Railway and Airport terminals projects should go to leaders who struck the funding
deals with China (since funding is flowing in directly from China). The 15% counterpart funds were already paid
by GEJ and China is providing the balance.

Buhari inherited these projects and cannot stop them. Yes, I said Buhari cannot stop them. No African leader
dare jeopardize standing agreements with China else China will turn their back on you and no African leader
wants that.

Apart from the Lagos-Ibadan railway, Buhari did not know how all the other railway and airport
Nterminals projects came about.

Which university did you studied "LYING"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
personally, if I am the president, I'll first complete the uncompleted projects before starting a new one. Even if he didnt start anyone, let him complete the ones rotting away.
just my opinion

He isn't completing any project..

We have problems with the Power sector, he is yet to start any power plant, he is yet to complete any NIPP plant which are all 80 - 90 percent complete
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2020
dalongjnr:

Which university did you studied "LYING"?

There are no lies there.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by dukeprince50: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

We have problems with the Power sector, he is yet to start any power plant, he is yet to complete any NIPP plant which are all 80 - 90 percent complete
please give him credit, he has tried.
Some of u will still not be satisfied even if PMB quenches hell fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Splashme: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2020
dukeprince50:

Ogar, what has PMB done in the Niger Delta that
he should be given credit for?

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by AmTruth: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2020
God bless Niger Delta.

God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by AceVentura: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2020
The government of “I will”

Believe @ your own peril. Lai Mohammed will soon lie to you guys.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Susu888(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2020
All of you arguing with dem biafran mugus are trying!
They are just so daft and blinded by hatred that nothing you say will convince them!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Commentor: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

Show evidence.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Commentor: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

Keep mute.

Nigeria has been pushing for the return of Abacha lots for the past 20 years. The cases have been in court ever since so no go there.

Why didnt they trust Jonathan?
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by maxzzo1(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Number 1 should be completion of east west road otherwise na washe....
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by WebSterKam: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

Show evidence.
[/s]
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by WebSterKam: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

[/s]
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

There are no projects apc started and completed in 5 years.

The ones they completed were pdp projects which were almost complete.

""There are completed projects across the country.""

List dem

I do not expect you to know about the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative and the revitalization of Fertilizer Blending Plants across the country.

Go to Bonny Island and see the progress of the N120billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge project. Do you know how many precious lives are lost on the waterways from Nembe to Bonny Island yearly?

I won't list any further project. If you say Buhari hasn't done any projects, so be it.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2020
Sammy07:

Add, Enugu airport renovation.

Let him also add the N120 billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge project in Rivers State.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by oyonu(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
APCNig:

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Ibadan Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana-Oworo Expressway
2nd Niger Bridge
Port-Harcourt Airport remodelling
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Runway
Enugu International Airport renovation.

Those are few things that I have physically seen as being done (completed and ongoing) by this administration. Please list PDP's 16 years project.

Sir you shouldn't have quote him, they know the truth but they don't like it. E dey pepper their body; just ignore him cause he won't answer u. 16 audio yrs
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by mrkings84(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Just like pdp that abandoned those projects after wasting 19yrs, APC is already 5yrs in office, they should start showing us achievements and stop all this "we will do, we are planning to do talks,"

Enough of the looting!!!
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by PHijo(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
APCNig:

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway
Lagos-Ibadan Railway
Kaduna-Abuja Railway
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway
Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway
Apapa-Oshodi-Iyana-Oworo Expressway
2nd Niger Bridge
Port-Harcourt Airport remodelling
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Runway
Enugu International Airport renovation.

Those are few things that I have physically seen as being done (completed and ongoing) by this administration. Please list PDP's 16 years project.

All you listed are projects from PDP's "16 years".
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
CoolAmbience:

I do not expect you to know about the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative and the revitalization of Fertilizer Blending Plants across the country.

Go to Bonny Island and see the progress of the N120billion Bonny-Bodo Bridge project. Do you know how many precious lives are lost on the waterways from Nembe to Bonny Island yearly?

I won't list any further project. If you say Buhari hasn't done any projects, so be it.

For 5 years u couldn't list more than one achievement of the dullard....The Bonny - Bodo bridge is not yet complete and buhari is yet to pay up the 60 billion naira counterpart funding for the project, IT IS STILL AN INCOMPLETE PROJECT.

I'm in Enugu state, pls mention the community where buhari built the fertiliser plant so that i can go see it.

If u cant, then keep mute n stop lying.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

It has absolutely nothin to do with trust. The case has been in court and the court cases are ending now.

Nobody trusts buhari, No Country on earth trusts him. We have seen stats from transparency international and it has shown that Nigeria is more corrupt now than under GEJ so end those useless lies
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Commentor:

Show evidence.

Nekwa onye nkea.

The person who the onus falls on to show that buhari has been commissioning projects is you that claims that he is
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
dukeprince50:

Give him credit for doubling and tripling prices of goods in Nigeria?

Or should I give him credit for appointing northerners to occupy 90% of positions in the entire country?

Or should i give him credit for the massacre he has backed across the middle belt?

Or should I give him credit for the massive banditry, robbery, kidnapping and boko haram destruction going on in Nigeria presently?

Or should i give him credit for opposing Amotekun, which was opened by yorubas to stop the incessant killings in the south west?

List those of his completed projects
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Commentor: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

It has absolutely nothin to do with trust. The case has been in court and the court cases are ending now.

Nobody trusts buhari, No Country on earth trusts him. We have seen stats from transparency international and it has shown that Nigeria is more corrupt now than under GEJ so end those useless lies

They couldn't fast track the case because a "saint" was in power?

Nigerians trust Buhari hence the reason he was elected twice.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Obataopue: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

They couldn't fast track the case because a "saint" was in power?

Nigerians trust Buhari hence the reason he was elected twice.
[/s]
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by frog12: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
how can you complete 9000 abandoned projects . so Jonathan was asleep!!!!
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Oracle23:

For 5 years u couldn't list more than one achievement of the dullard....The Bonny - Bodo bridge is not yet complete and buhari is yet to pay up the 60 billion naira counterpart funding for the project, IT IS STILL AN INCOMPLETE PROJECT.

I'm in Enugu state, pls mention the community where buhari built the fertiliser plant so that i can go see it.

If u cant, then keep mute n stop lying.

Your stupidity will not allow you reason. Who made mention of Enugu state? Is there no fertilizer blending plant in Ebonyi state? I move around the country regularly and see these projects firsthand.

You want to feign ignorance of the airport remodeling / upgrading projects in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Enugu abi? What of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway project; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Expressway; Abuja-Kaduna Railway; Itakpe-Warri Rail project; Ogbia Regional Water Project; Zik Mausoleum?

What do you know about Bonny-Bodo Bridge project?

Oga, carry your mumu go corner abeg.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Your stupidity will not allow you reason. Who made mention of Enugu state? Is there no fertilizer blending plant in Ebonyi state? I move around the country regularly and see these projects firsthand.

You want to feign ignorance of the airport remodeling / upgrading projects in Abuja, Port Harcourt and Enugu abi? What of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway project; Lagos-Ibadan Expressway; 2nd Niger Bridge; Apapa-Oshodi-Oworonshoki Expressway; Abuja-Kaduna Railway; Itakpe-Warri Rail project; Ogbia Regional Water Project; Zik Mausoleum?

What do you know about Bonny-Bodo Bridge project?

Oga, carry your mumu go corner abeg.

Stop forming madness. U claimed buhari brought about the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative and the revitalization of Fertilizer Blending Plants across the country And I asked u the one in enugu and u starting foaming in ur mouth.

U dont move across any country Mr Afonja, simply state where the ebonyi fertilizer plant built by buhari is ?? Bloody liar, Umahi built a fertilizer blending plants by himself for his state and u are here claiming it as buharis project, u must be silly.

Dont ever mention Abuja - Kaduna rail line alongside Buhari, it was GEJs project that he completed and commissioned before 2015 election.

U still couldn't list any meaningful project Buhari started and competed, u are listing ongoing projects, ongoing for 5 years in a row.

Goan rest.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Oracle23, na only you kill zombies full ground like dis shocked
See as their mouths scatter full everywhere.
Bros I fear you o grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 7:02am On Feb 10, 2020
Oracle23:

Stop forming madness. U claimed buhari brought about the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative and the revitalization of Fertilizer Blending Plants across the country And I asked u the one in enugu and u starting foaming in ur mouth.

U dont move across any country Mr Afonja, simply state where the ebonyi fertilizer plant built by buhari is ?? Bloody liar, Umahi built a fertilizer blending plants by himself for his state and u are here claiming it as buharis project, u must be silly.

Dont ever mention Abuja - Kaduna rail line alongside Buhari, it was GEJs project that he completed and commissioned before 2015 election.

U still couldn't list any meaningful project Buhari started and competed, u are listing ongoing projects, ongoing for 5 years in a row.

Goan rest.

Who said the fertilizer blending plant was built by Buhari? Are you sure you can comprehend when you read?

Gov. Umahi expanded the plant which is on Ogoja Road in Onu Izzi, Abakiliki. The plant was originally established in 2004.

So, stop lying. The Presidential Fertilizer Initiative by Buhari was what encouraged its revitalization and subsequent expansion by the current Governor.

https://punchng.com/ebonyi-builds-new-fertilizer-plant-as-demand-soars/amp/

As for the Abuja-Kaduna Railway, I won't say anything 'cos you only succeeded in making a fool of yourself here. So, Jonathan completed and had to wait for Buhari to help him commission it?

https://www.railway-technology.com/projects/abuja-kaduna-rail-line/

Lastly, you must be dumb to conclude than I am Yoruba. Perhaps I have to insult the president and twist the truth to convince you that I am Igbo.

Anuofia!
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Oracle23:

Goan rest.

So, 'across the country' means the same as 'in each state' to you?

Your ignorance no get part 2 o!

Any meaningful project Buhari started and finished? Do you know how many projects PDP abandoned in 16 years?

So, you expect Buhari to come and start new projects when critical abandoned projects i.e. Mambilla Power Project, Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway, Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Benin-Sagamu Expressway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc, lie in every nook and cranny of the country.

You are not only a lazy youth, but a mumu youth.

You didn't even know that Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant was established in 2004, and is only been expanded by Gov. Umahi, courtesy of the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative by Buhari.
Re: FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
CoolAmbience:

So, 'across the country' means the same as 'in each state' to you?

Your ignorance no get part 2 o!

Any meaningful project Buhari started and finished? Do you know how many projects PDP abandoned in 16 years?

So, you expect Buhari to come and start new projects when critical abandoned projects i.e. Mambilla Power Project, Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway, Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Benin-Sagamu Expressway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc, lie in every nook and cranny of the country.

You are not only a lazy youth, but a mumu youth.

You didn't even know that Ebonyi Fertilizer Plant was established in 2004, and is only been expanded by Gov. Umahi, courtesy of the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative by Buhari.

U are silly.

Kaduna - Abuja 6 foot guage speed rail was done by GEJ.

Every other project u have listed here are PDP abandoned projects and 5 years on, buhari isnt close to completing any of them.

Don't be silly anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch / Alex Ikwechegh: How To Achieve Goal Of Endsars Protest Without Blood (video) / Miyetti Allah: Displaced Herders Have Become Bandits Terrorising Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.