Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please (1055 Views)

Data Scraping Of Jumia Product Using Selenium And Flask In An API Format / Built A To-do-list Web App With Django And Bootstrap. / How To Use Both Django And Node.js (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by mezarddinny: 2:18am On Feb 06, 2020
good day guys, i am learning pyhton language and i have django and flask installed already. please i need to know the most important part of python language used in django and flask. i want to know the functions, syntax and eveything that is applicable in django so i can just learn it once and for all and not go back again when i start using django.

thanks

cc cakephp gbolly1151 milz404 hardebayho
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by bosman50(m): 2:33am On Feb 06, 2020
Your question is not clearly stated.too general.
I think you should just learn everything about the basics for now. With that, you can start using Django, flask or whatever
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by mezarddinny: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2020
bosman50:
Your question is not clearly stated.too general.
I think you should just learn everything about the basics for now. With that, you can start using Django, flask or whatever
i am learning the basics, i just want to know the most important aspect of the language to operate django
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by ogunsinamayowa(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
mezarddinny:
i am learning the basics, i just want to know the most important aspect of the language to operate django

You need to understand class in and out. The basic syntax of python, decorator, asyn, the types etc.
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by gbolly1151(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Learn the basic as other as said,master very well how to use

1.function
2.class
3.All data type
4.module and package
5.decorator
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by mezarddinny: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
gbolly1151:
Learn the basic as other as said,master very well how to use

1.function
2.class
3.All data type
4.module and package
5.decorator
thanks bro
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by mezarddinny: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
ogunsinamayowa:

You need to understand class in and out. The basic syntax of python, decorator, asyn, the types etc.
thanks
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by hardebayho(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2020
I suggest you check out the django website's documentation. There's tons of help there
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by kensmoney(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
Django and flask is used to develop web application

However, u need to understand Python as a language before using frameworks
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by Taofeekdboy(m): 5:58am On Feb 10, 2020
As for flask, to get started is not complicated and straightforward until you get to where you have to render your pages dynamically and setting up API. It does not require deep python knowledge. On the other hand, django has a steep learning curve and at times requires deep python knowledge, I will advise you to first know the basics of python like sets, tuples, list, dictionary and logical operations, conditional operations and so on.. Most importantly learn about classes and functions, the encapsulation, polymorphism, inheritance, e.t.c so that you have good knowledge of python before you start using its frameworks.
Re: Django And Flask Users, Your Help Is Needed Please by Millz404(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Don't jump here and there....learn the basics of the language first, then move to documentation/tutorials on django. The best way to learn is by doing. Build something as you learn, don't wait until you've read everything.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Little App I Made With React / X / What Are Scripting Language And Development Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.