Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move (31567 Views)

Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United / Ighalo: 'I Enjoyed Every Bit Of The World Cup' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by Mryacks: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/51383589

Even as a non United fan, I wish this guy nothing but the best. I desperately want him to score lots of goals for Man U....up Naija!
Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by Captainrambo2: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Virtplus:
yes ooo...esan nokpebho...Edo central to d world...
God bless you bro
Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by Bashar001(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
That's great bro

Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by St3v3nson: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Roon9:
Haaa baba we heard its 63 million naira weekly. In fact some guys on nl attested they saw you pocketing the first payment last week.
Ighalo or not we are trashing you guys on the 17th. I just pray Arizzabaruwa is on the bench for that one

call for our 380wh lithium-ion generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

Dry banter oh.. watch https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=JV4GRYMr8Kc#menu see dey only cup ur team will be winning this season
Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2020
This is indeed a dream come true for Odion to make it to Manchester united.

I'm very elated... Everyone in Nigeria is happy for this move. No Nigerian national team player seem to have ever played for the Red Devil team.
Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by braveheartman: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
AT Sport Tips is a new app in the market, they just lunch their app. AT Sport Tips deliver Over 2 odds daily. You can access their predictions via their app. It is only available for android phone users at this time.

We all know, betting is not 100% sure. AT Sport Tips cut the risky of you losing a bet. Many prediction app/website focus on just football games. AT Sport Tips focus on all sports out there and present to you the best game for the day. Most of their prediction on daily have either 4 or 5 games with small odds which will give you a total of over 2 odds daily.

You can download their app via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.emmanuelasedadu.AT_Sport_Tips and view their betting statistics and ask your self if it is worth trying them out.

Re: Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move by einsteine(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
He didn't take a pay cut. The Chinese club are still obligated to pay the rest of his wages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost / Jude Ighalo, His Wife And Kids Go Swimming (Photos) / CAN U17 - Nigeria Vs Ghana 6-1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.