Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism (22881 Views)

Eintracht Frankfurt Troll Barcelona Despite Defeat To Bayern Munich / Barcelona Terminate Eric Abidal's Contract As Backroom Clear-out Continues / Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Chelseanababa(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Na Messi get the club?
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by safarigirl(f): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
Imagine comparing someone that helped build a team to someone that runs when a season get tough and run to the biggest teams in each league.

Manchester United fans that always criticized Messi for staying in one club would have given their lives to see Messi playing in their club for ever grin.

Maybe if Ronaldo didn't leave them to play in a bigger club maybe they won't have been a banter club now

Barcelona is slowly becoming a banter club, and Messi is atill there

Barcelona has been reduced to mere local champions for the past how many seasons? And you want to insult United that got an Europa League trophy just two seasons ago?

My Guy, sit down. Your club ain't sh*t no more, even the local league sef that you people were bossing, this season is giving it to you hot hot

BTW, CR7 was NEVER United's taliman, Ferguson was winning trophies before CR7 even came, but if you Messi wankerz don't drag ororo into your dirty discussions, una no go rest.

Messi built Barcelona indeed, and he will be there as it crumbles.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Bbbwings: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
I know very much you are not a Barcelona fan, you are a rival fan that want Barca to fail and I understand how painful it is seeing Messi in Barca.

Ronaldo asked for a pay raise in Madrid and threaten to leave if his wish wasn't granted, Perez threw him out because he wasn't important and even gave his number 7 Jersey to another player.

That's the difference between a loyal and a merchandise, Messi is even more powerful than the club president because he was there when Barcelona was nothing (like arsenal) and help us to become the most valuable club and biggest club in the world.

If Messi was to leave Barcelona, trust me even la Liga would dropped, their sales on clothes and other deals will be seriously affected.

The fans(Barcelona has the highest of fans attending their match) will drop.

So don't dare compare Messi to other players
give it a week
We will be here when they give him a raise.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Mistaicey2288: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bari22:

The midget should go to another club and prove himself, he's behaving like he own the club and can fire anybody he likes

I wonder ooo. No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by prowebr(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Upcoming Barcelona coach.

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Astark:
I know very much you are not a Barcelona fan, you are a rival fan that want Barca to fail and I understand how painful it is seeing Messi in Barca.

Ronaldo asked for a pay raise in Madrid and threaten to leave if his wish wasn't granted, Perez threw him out because he wasn't important and even gave his number 7 Jersey to another player.

That's the difference between a loyal and a merchandise, Messi is even more powerful than the club president because he was there when Barcelona was nothing (like arsenal) and help us to become the most valuable club and biggest club in the world.

If Messi was to leave Barcelona, trust me even la Liga would dropped, their sales on clothes and other deals will be seriously affected.

[/s]

Trash
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
onadana:

Just air your opinion and stop casting aspersions. Get your facts right,Ronaldo left not thrown out..OK. Mind you am not a Real Madrid fan.
that's what is deluded fans believe, Ronaldo was kicked out because he asked Perez to treat him how Barca treat Messi.

Perez responded. "If you want to be treated like Messi, start playing like Messi".

5 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

Seems you were born in 2002. You made a nice comment till that part that Messi made Barcelona valuable. That's an insult to a team. Comparing a player to a club president is also out of line, boy.

That statement is just like someone coming to say Juventus was nothing and not valuable till they signed Ronaldo.

Don't just support a player blindly without knowing the team history.

14 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by ddippset(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by nurez305(m): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Goat
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by lloyds(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Messi is not God.. Barca needs to understand that. .

The fact that he criticized someone shouldn't be a consideration for a sack in first place....
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
safarigirl:

Barcelona is slowly becoming a banter club, and Messi is atill there

Barcelona has been reduced to mere local champions for the past how manyseasons? And you want to insult United that got an Europa League trophy just two seasons ago?

My Guy, sitdown. Your club ain't sh*t no more
grin Europa..

Then why are most man u fans obsession with Messi and Barca?

Do you know what a league title is? When last man u won a league title?

4 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Martinez39s(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
The fact that someone retaining his job in a club despite criticism from a player is news shows you how great and influential that player is in the club.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
lloyds:
Messi is not God.. Barca needs to understand that. .

The fact that he criticized someone shouldn't be a consideration for a sack in first place....
he's a God to us so stfu
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bbbwings:
give it a week
We will be here when they give him a raise.
and so? He deserves it
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by ddippset(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
onadana:

Just air your opinion and stop casting aspersions. Get your facts right,Ronaldo left not thrown out..OK. Mind you am not a Real Madrid fan.
He will cast aspertions because there are too many Ronaldo fanboys here making stupiid remarks.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by teamsynergy: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

Did you just say arsenal no market value? You a dreamer and don't know much about football economics
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Dayodragon: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

I wish I could curse you right now but I won't..
Perez promised Ronaldo a wage pay rise,which Perez never fulfilled, he left d club. So what's the stupid and senselesss comment is that?
Messi is a gold digger.. he has spent 16 seasons in Barcelona and have had 14 contract renewal with all pay rise.. while Ronaldo have had 5 contract renewal in 18 seasons. If you wanna know whether Messi will leave Barcelona or not, try to renew his contract without an increase, then see whether he will leave or not.. last they tried it, city came for him but failed, Barca had to insert buyout clause thats 750m+ So we all know why Messi is still in Barca to date. WITHOUT XAVI AND Iniesta, if Barca likes let them buy all d best players in football, they will never smell international trophy again until Messi leaves Barca. take it or leave it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Ykc2(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
mujiboy:

You don’t say Messi was there when the club was nothing, before Messi came, there was Ronaldoinho and couple of excellent players that has did their part to make the club move forward.
Thus,Messi should do his part and leave the rest.
how many champion league did ronaldinho win with barca
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by chinchonglee(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dayodragon:
I thought Messi said earlier he doesn't have a say in Barcelona, he's just a football player like others so how come his comment wants to lead to their director's sack?? He's exposed again. After the days of puyol, Xavi and iniesta as captain, Barcelona is now a joke in UCL..Maradona made this statement: Messi is not a team leader, Barca fans were like it's not true.. I hope they can still see that today.. With time it will be clear and they will admit the truth
You are an illiterate who cant comprehend simple speech that was translated to english.

But on Tuesday, 32-year-old Argentine Messi responded: "When you talk about players, you have to give names because if not, it gives air to things which are not true."

Read dis line well and comprehend what messi was trying to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by frankmoney(m): 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why should Messi even make Barcelona sack a director ? If that happens barca is a shitty club
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Numerouno94(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sirheny007:
Fear the short man of Newells.
Fear Messi.
This is the same player whose fanatic fans eulogize for humility.

In reality, what the dwarf lacks in height he made up in hatred and jealousy.
He would think nothing of starting a mutiny.
I knew Abidal's job was in danger immediately Messi spoke.

Abidal should use his head anytime he blabs to the press.
Messi sacked Valverde; he could still sack him.
sum of u jux typ tinx u don't knw. I prefer Messi to Ronaldo buh u will neva see me bashin Ronaldo.4 d fact dat am a Messi fan doesnt mean i will b bashin Ronaldo lyk u local folks re doin to Messi. U guyx find little opportunity to bash him or is he d problem of Nigeria? his he d reason behind our incompetent politicians?
B hatin on one of d most populous nd luved athlete of all tym while ur mates re hittin it big in life.

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Bbbwings: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ykc2:
how many champion league did ronaldinho win with barca
Who bought Barcelona back from the wilderness.?
How many years passed before Ronaldinho won you the ucl

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
teamsynergy:

Did you just say arsenal no market value? You a dreamer and don't know much about football economics

That nigga knows nothing about football...he was born in 2001 or so. Don't blame him

1 Like

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by frankmoney(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
that's what is deluded fans believe, Ronaldo was kicked out because he asked Perez to treat him how Barca treat Messi.

Perez responded. "If you want to be treated like Messi, start playing like Messi".
where did Perez say that , show us the interview or shut up

2 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dayodragon:

I wish I could curse you right now but I won't..
Perez promised Ronaldo a wage pay rise,which Perez never fulfilled, he left d club. So what's the stupid and senselesss comment is that?
Messi is a gold digger.. he has spent 16 seasons in Barcelona and have had 14 contract renewal with all pay rise.. while Ronaldo have had 5 contract renewal in 18 seasons. If you wanna know whether Messi will leave Barcelona or not, try to renew his contract without an increase, then see whether he will leave or not.. last they tried it, city came for him but failed, Barca had to insert buyout clause thats 750m+ So we all know why Messi is still in Barca to date. WITHOUT XAVI AND Iniesta, if Barca likes let them buy all d best players in football, they will never smell international trophy again until Messi leaves Barca. take it or leave it.
blah blah blah blah blah.

The fact remains Ronaldo wanted a pay raise and to be treated as Messi but Perez rejected and sold him to Juventus.

Why are you so concerned about Barca affairs? When man u and other teams have crises, I don't see other rival fans putting their mouth in the issue.

Face your useless club please
Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by IamHonourable1: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:

My brother you just spoke out of point.

3 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by Astark: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
Numerouno94:

sum of u jux typ tinx u don't knw. I prefer Messi to Ronaldo buh u will neva see me bashin Ronaldo.4 d fact dat am a Messi fan doesnt mean i will b bashin Ronaldo lyk u local folks re doin to Messi. U guyx find little opportunity to bash him or is he d problem of Nigeria? his he d reason behind our incompetent politicians?
B hatin on one of d most populous nd luved athlete of all tym while ur mates re hittin it big in life.
please shut up and see the other threads were Messi was insulted.

Go to Twitter and see people trolling Messi on every single page since last 2 years.

Just because I said the Truth doesn't mean I'm bashing him

2 Likes

Re: Eric Abidal Will Retain His Job At Barcelona Despite Messi Criticism by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Astark:
grin Europa..

Then why are most man u fans obsession with Messi and Barca?

Do you know what a league title is? When last man u won a league title?

Is Europa not an international trophy?

Is a League title not a local trophy? You know, when your team has been reduced to nothing, you take glory in small victories and give them an importance they don't merit.

I understand that La Liga titles is all Barcelona have to hold on to these days, they are local champions through and through. And with Messi there, even the league will be lost, to kill off any delusions of importance.

Great team's rise and fall, nobody is on top forever. Barcelona has witnessed their peak and is now witnessing their fall. Others like Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool have been through it, some are still going through it. Nothing lasts forever.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Has The Most Expensive Squad In Football History - CIES / Gernot Rohr Accepts NFF’s Contract, Conditions / Lionel Messi: Broken And Has Equalled 74 RECORDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.