Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians (30205 Views)

'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Insecurity: CAN Tells Buhari To Sack All Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
money121:
Ok
sorry but that doesn't make sense
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by SenecaTheYonger: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen for peace sake. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad

They destroy people's farm leading to millions of naira lost in investment. It's funny because this useless man callee Buhari has been the one forcing every Nigerian to go back to farm.

Let farmers tell you their encounter and if you don't weep for them, you are not truly a christain.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by kulldrap(m): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Young man you are not a born again Christian... Your suggestions sold you out.lol
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen for peace sake. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Ladycewhy(f): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I was surprised at his comment gringrin
well now I know why ,the guy is a Muslim and a deluded one at that , ,just follow our conversation , he is a zombified follower a Hilarious one at that grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I was surprised at his comment gringrin

undecided
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

undecided
Welcome aboard my born again Christian friend gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Urchman200:
As a born again fool ,u have refused to involved ur brain while typing this gibberish.

May the holy ghost forgive you for blasphemy sad
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by ALEXTER: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Chrisans have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad
Do u even knw what u ar talking about at all? Pls pray 4 peace in d country rather than comment if u ar truly born again
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Welcome aboard my born again Christian friend gringrin

You're welcome. Read John 3:16. I'm currently fasting i would have preached to you more
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Codes151(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
keep empowering terrorists. you giving nigeria money to pay BH in order to strengthen them.. fools
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

You're welcome. Read John 3:16. I'm currently fasting i would have preached to you more
I have a religion which is on my profile..... Use the John 3:16 and some more passages to strengthen yourself after the audio fast, Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin

You afraid to read the truth. Hahahaha. Truth hurts. Everything else your said is story. All paper trails show you christian people are fuvking terrorists. The only "evidence" you claimed Muslims are BH is bcus they speak Arabic and read Qur'an. That's unfortunately not an evidence. We have read how Christians were sent to Arab countries and Sudan to learn Arabic. And even in Nigeria they sent a Christian guy to pretend to be Muslim to learn arabic at murkaz agege, Lagos and he was given fake Muslim name for 7yrs. You guys are masters of TERROR.

Your religion called Christianity is a terror religion. We have evidences on your guys. That's why you are afraid to read the links. You guys are Christian Terrorists. Your pastors have implicated you. Your pastors are Terrorists. Oyedepo, Adeboye, kumuyi, bakare, Chris and others are bunch of terrorists.

Oh before I forget, that nigga called Ayo Oritsafejo, former CAN terror leader whose private jet was used to smuggle deadly weapons and laundered money through south Africa was off the hook. God knows he wanted to get the weapons to BH boys.
Ladycewhy:
seek help, you and that muric man are in the same category. And who ever has time to read your deluded thread is naive . And lastly tell your brothers to stop killing people I don't care who their sponsors are , fvcking terrorists.

If you had put the energy you put in bringing up this propaganda into teaching your brothers that there is no 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven ,we will have peace in Nigeria, lol
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I have a religion which is on my profile..... Use the John 3:16 and some more passages to strengthen yourself after the audio fast, Thanks

There is no religion called love and peace. It's time you join the religion of peace instead just like me
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
owunabastard:

For your mind you think this monika (GoTV) is a christian, that's means you are new in Nairaland. The Nigga is a core Northerner and a muslim
i have no reason to dispute his claim. He said he's a born again CHRISTIAN. I have no time to investigate his claim.

Now face the truth and stop this trash.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by MilestoneLib(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
WE ARE EXPERTS IN THESIS WRITING/PROJECT MATERIALS (Abstract, Chapter 1-5 and References), seminars, term papers. FOR PhD, Masters and Final Year. CALL:0815816833 or 08098485027

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

There is no religion called love and peace. It's time you join the religion of peace instead just like me
No, join mine instead

I see no difference in the bold with what I practice unless if you have another name for your own "religion of peace"
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
zeelux97:

If you could see the bigger picture, you wouldn't have said that.
Imagine every state in Nigeria having a large expanse of land where only these fulanis reside, do you know how easier it would be for them to stock weapons, plan attacks etc?, it would just be a terrorist camp in the making.
They have more than enough land in the north, besides most of these folks ain't even Nigerians. Abeg RUGA is a total NO.
#notoruga

GoTv is a Fulani Muslim

you people don't sense that through his imbecilic post? so unfortunate Christians tolerance had made them vulnerable to attacks

I swear to God I serve, I will rather fight to die than allow one illiterate kill me without contest. Muslim are shielding and apologist to these bunch of terrorist. the time the terrorist came to returned the Dapchi girls they came out in mass to hailed them, if this is not apologist then I wonder what it is

Nigerians should be ban from practicing that Islamic backward religion that bring nothing to Nigeria development than total destruction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Do more?

They can't do more.

They've done as much as they can do.

If they wanted to stop insurgency, it wouldn't take them a couple of weeks.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by LLMG: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
self deceit is a very bad thing. stop hiding behind propaganda the truth is obvious even to the blind. Christians are are not the ones on a jihadist mission.
Empiree:
Wallah, one of the best comments I ever read from a Christian. Truth hurts. They should rather face the truth than shifting goalpost.

Recent incident in kaduna exposed Christians and CAN activities in Nigeria. All the names of BH bombers are not Muslims at all. As usual, a dead BH is Muslim but a captured BH is not. You know why?. Because once a BH carries out a mission and succeeds which means he dies in the process, no one knows his identity but media would conclude he's Muslim.

But when a BH mission failed and he's captured and his name turns out to be Christian like, that's the end of story. They will not call him terrorist again. That's exactly the case of Nathernlie Samuel. Nigeria media is culprit. Their media report is bias and it is not helping national security issues. In addition, may I ask you if you ever read Christian manifesto that was published in 1994?. This doc is indication that Nigeria CHRISTIAN authority, CAN in conjunction with RCCG have deadly mission for the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by emapeteum(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
The government of Gen Buhari is sympathetic to Boko Haram and trying to downplay the killings of Christians in the North. This shows that the government is trying to Islamise Nigeria if he claimed that more Muslims are killed. Christianity is a religion brought by the west and Boko Haram mean anything west is evil. Quite sad Lugard joined us with Northerners.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by EMboz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Empiree:
guy, truth is in the open. BH is a Christian Terrorist group. All captured terrorists since over a decade ago have always been Christians.
and where did you get your stats about BH being a Christian terrorist group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by darfay: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

As a born again Christian, it means you believe Jesus is the son of God and your Lord and personal saviour , yes or no?

I'm just asking after all you are born again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by LLMG: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
it is people like you who pretend the obvious is not what it is that is the problem of Nigeria moving forward.
Empiree:
and BH didn't exist during gej regime?. When we have Nigerians think this way like you did it really begs question how you guys wanna move the country forward
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by IJOBA2: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
Moji12:
u got problem with that grin what happens to one naija undecided
I LOVE IBOS
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by mbos: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
asking muslim govt. to protect Christians is like entrusting a Dog with bone of Rat with dry fish.

it is time the Un security council call for immediate partition of the country.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by LLMG: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
its not too late, the fate of Haman the enemy of the Jews in bible days is awaitng them. Those who plot to destroy others shall be destroyed by their own plot. Amen.
IranianSea:

They are not cuz Bubu is not in control anymore his wife said it but we all ignored the Red flag now we are making loud noise and this won't solve any problem now cuz it's too late.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Moji12:
hehe u r indeed ur wat u call ursef
kedu kime
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by ScotMisile: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

You are not ok, AT ALLLLLL
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by 2016easy2017: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-can-nscia-clash-us-asks-fg-to-protect-nigerians/

are you people in your senses atall?
who said this gyu bellow is the head of the muslims. who made him one.
he is the SULTAN OF SOKOTO. period.
he can be the head of fulani/hausa muslims.
all should be careful. its a ploy to submerge all Nigeria, using the flag of islam deceptively

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Moventist: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
I love this reply by CAN

“I think at this point displaying names of Christians who have participated in terrorism will not help justify the case of the NSCIA because Nigerians already know that they are being killed by Boko Haram, Fulani militiamen, ISWAP, bandits, kidnappers and their likes. Nigerians know also their religion and the angle they come from. We cannot deny the fact that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.”
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by kayusely70(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nigeria Is Sharply Divided And Too Fragile To Withstand Another Serious Upheaval.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by EdiskyHarry: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
northern politicians and prominent men will never want Boko Haram to end, USA give them 40m dollars to share and enrich themselves on the pretext of fighting Boko Haram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Curses Sowore, Sahara Reporters Over Reports About His Marriage / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Zaria Residents Burn APC Brooms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.