Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians (30201 Views)

'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / Insecurity: CAN Tells Buhari To Sack All Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by KenModi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Citytrend:
I will even advice Nigerians to take this protest to the streets

You are calling on Nigerians to protest?! Spineless Nigerians na im you dey call to protest? Continue wasting your time
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Empiree:
what are you talking about?. He said he's a born again Christian. What's wrong with you people?

Oponu.

So because he claim he's is a born again now mean he's a Christian. Have you check your foolish gotv chat history?

You people are just to dumb to reason. No wonder you claim that capture bokoharam are Christian even when you can never show us a single one. Braindead

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Empiree:
guy, truth is in the open. BH is a Christian Terrorist group. All captured terrorists since over a decade ago have always been Christians.

Abi now. The over 250 repentant bokoharam that your foolish president release are Christian.

You can't be a mumuslim and still be sane.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
[s]
Firebomber:

Oponu.

So because he claim he's is a born again now mean he's a Christian. Have you check your foolish gotv chat history?

You people are just to dumb to reason. No wonder you claim that capture bokoharam are Christian even when you can never show us a single one. Braindead
[/s]

I'm not claiming anything. I'm a Christian who is devoted to christ
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
Empiree:
truth hurts. I don't care whether you are f or m. That's irrelevant. History of book boys pointed to Christian authority in Nigeria. You guys are very dirty. And you don't research.

Besides did you read CAN manifesto before?. That document should tell you something. If you based your judgement on Arabic speaking of BH or their ability to read Qur'an as evidence for their Islamic indentity, you have lots to learn. O repeat BH is a non Muslim organisation orchestrated by Judeo-Christian terrorists alliance. They are on a mission.

You mean the manufestor that your fellow headslammer cooked up here on nairaland. Are you this foolish?
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:
[s][/s]

I'm not claiming anything. I'm a Christian who is devoted to christ

You are mad.

This is not the first time I chat with you idiot. Or I guess you forget to edit your chat history that show that you are a Muslim.

When did you come back from your ban?
Hopeless headslammer. So foolish like his gigolo fake prophet

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
Firebomber:

You mean the manufestor that your fellow headslammer cooked up here on nairaland. Are you this foolish?
you better face the reality. All arrested or captured BH have always been Christian Terrorists. Stop shifting goalpost.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Firebomber:

Abi now. The over 250 repentant bokoharam that your foolish president release are Christian.

You can't be a mumuslim and still be sane.
in the time of gej he released so many BH. Face the reality. CHRISTIANs destroyed Nigeria and it's economy

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Firebomber:

Oponu.

Do you need more evidence when list of captured BH shows they aren't Muslims?.

Do you need more evidence when recent attempted kaduna church bomber confessed with own mouth that he's Christian and matter of fact he was about to become pastor?.

Do you need more evidence when despite his church certificate and Facebook account show he's indeed a Christian?.

Guy, why don't you people condemn your Christian Terrorists brother instead of shifting to Muslims?.

Evidences are glaring but you want to tamper with it. Why are you deceiving yourself?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by omumeen534: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=86432283]
It's Ok! There is no reason for this argument. All I asked you is to swear that all the curses in the Bible should be yours if that is not what those verses you claimed says.

Quran never called Christians and Jews Idolaters but you came here saying what you know nothing about just to tarnish the image of Islam.

That verses was revealed during the time Muslims were in war with Idolaters of Mecca when they had to fight back after so many persecutions.

Allah warned the Muslims not to fight in the holy month no matter what happened and they can continue the war after the fasting period.

Yet, you came here to say that Allah instructed Muslims to kill Christians and Jews. If you are so certain that's what the verses are saying swear that all the curses in the Bible that you believe in should be yours
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by AgentNairaland(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=omumeen534 post=86438094][/quote]

Argument, who's Arguing with you grin maybe you should argue with ur god allah that instructed you to kill Christians and Jews in which Boko haram, fulani herdsmen, iswap take very mandatory...

I'm here just to show you some hidden verses ur alfas, imams, fails to show and let u know Biko
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by omumeen534: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
AgentNairaland:

I agreed that my Imam hide it from me and thank you for showing me the hidden verses but do the needful in the presence of men and God almighty. If what you say is true,all the blessings in the Bible should yours but if it is a lie,all the curses in the Bible should be yours. It's as simple as that.

I'm here just to show you some hidden verses ur alfas, imams, fails to show and let u know Biko
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by AgentNairaland(f): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=omumeen534 post=86438567][/quote]

So therefore keep it up, your 72 virgins will be very much happy to welcome you in jannah the garden of xxxx.. I'm done with you too but you can open another moniker which you're good at you'll still meet me very hot... Bye garri

Next Person please

MASS ALARM..
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by DexterousOne(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2020
KenModi:

You are calling on Nigerians to protest?! Spineless Nigerians na im you dey call to protest? Continue wasting your time

Nigerians are largely psychologically defeated fellows

So calling them to protest will not change anything

They cannot even follow up on the protest.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by omumeen534: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=86438776]

All liars will rot at the pit of hell.

Shalom!
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Kuginzi: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
All terrorists protecting fellow terrorists in the country must perish..
Even the person that is indirectly happy with the evil acts of the terrorist because of his selfish purpose (just to discredit a particular religion) will surely perish. Amen
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Empiree:

Do you need more evidence when recent attempted kaduna church bomber confessed with own mouth that he's Christian and matter of fact he was about to become pastor?.

Do you need more evidence when he church certificate and Facebook account show he's indeed a Christian?.

Guy, why don't you people condemn your Christian Terrorists brother instead of shifting to Muslims?.

Evidences are glaring but you want to tampered with it. Why are you deceiving yourself?

May God bless you my brother. People like firebomber are the reason why Christianity is becoming a joke. Why should any sane mind defend that Christian terrorist who admitted that he was trained to bomb churches? Honestly I'm sick and tired of the kind of Christians we have now. We are so brainwashed that we attribute every tragedy to Islam. Terrible sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Origin(f): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2020
It's only a foolish person that will think that we can achieve anything divided.

Stop restricting the possibility of successfully overcoming insecurity with this childish divisions along tribal, ethnic or religious lines.

The lives you might be saving might be your children's.

Christian, Muslims Hausa Yoruba igbo have all been affected by the increasing insecurity.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:

May God bless you my brother. People like firebomber are the reason why Christianity is becoming a joke. Why should any sane mind defend that Christian terrorist who admitted that he was trained to bomb churches? Honestly I'm sick and tired of the kind of Christians we have now. We are so brainwashed that we attribute every tragedy to Islam. Terrible sad
they are very annoying and uneducated

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen for peace sake. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad

Illiterate why don't you start by giving them your father's house and your father's land

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by LLMG: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2020
same to you double.
Empiree:
óódè
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Ghenisean(m): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2020
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i think the only solution to these clashes is for all states to accept the proposed Ruga settlements for herdsmen for peace sake. Instead of setting up regional security outfit like Amotekun and forest guards, why can't we Christians states especially be tolerant and live in peace with our neighbors? We are all Nigerians and we have equal rights in every part of the country.

Instead of blaming every tragedy on our Muslim brothers, why can't we Christians dialogue for peace sake? Recently a Christian suicide bomber was caught in the church and we quickly rejected him to be a Christian but if he were to be a Muslim we would call all Muslims terrorists just because of the actions of one man. We Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim brothers. Honestly sad

And you think this advice weren't carried out in those places suffering from this situation abiiiii ,like Borno,you think this suggestions haven't been considered and adhered to all this while shey
Now guess what,they suffered worse than ever after this peace talks and some pipe dream Ruga settlement.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Ghenisean(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate why don't you start by giving them your father's house and your father's land

For all the comments na the guy own offend
me pass,peace talk,ruga settlement,like they haven't done all this before. Christians are being killed everyday,he is still spitting out peace talk and ruga settlement in every state,thereby spreading Islam all over. I hate his comment like mad.

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2020
Empiree:
they are very annoying and uneducated

Is that all you headslammer got?

You are a disgrace to your gigolo fake prophet.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2020
Empiree:

Do you need more evidence when he church certificate and Facebook account show he's indeed a Christian?.

Evidences are glaring but you want to tampered with it. Why are you deceiving yourself?

List you say? I dare you to show us the list of the so called repentant bokoharam and the so called bokoharam.

This idiot now called kaduna saga a bokoharam member, this is how foolish a mumuslom can be. I guess you are yet to read the news that claim that the so called bomb is a fireworks. So foolish like there gigolo fake prophet.

Still waiting for you to show us the list of the captured bokoharam oo.

Smile, you mean the guy that you headslammer forcefully tie terrorist into his head just because you want to justify your fellow killers.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 10:15am On Feb 07, 2020
Empiree:
in the time of gel, he released so many BH. Face the reality. CHRISTIANs destroyed Nigeria and it's economy

Smile, so Jonathan release many BH, evidence please.

You can't be a Mumuslim and still be sane. I guess buhari have become Christian that lead Nigeria in recession. So funny this guys have been trying hard to blame Christian for there foolishness. I guess the person that start bokoharam is a Christian too.

Hopeless troll.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Firebomber: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Empiree:
you better face the reality. All arrested or captured BH have always been Christian Terrorists. Stop shifting goalpost.

You mean the reality created by Muhammed and his foolish Allaah.

Still waiting for you to show us the so called capture bokoharam that was a Christian.
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by choblak(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2020
GoTV:

Pls are u sure u hve sense at all? Mtchweee give them ur father's house instead
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by AgentNairaland(f): 11:17am On Feb 07, 2020
[quote author=omumeen534 post=86439040][/quote]

Ur god allah will rot at the pit of hell as u said because ur god allah is a Deceivers, Cheaters, etc as seen in quran
Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by tochievol: 11:53am On Feb 07, 2020
I'm so sorry but you are afool
GoTV:

Re: Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians by Empiree: 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
Firebomber:

List you say? I dare you to show us the list of the so called repentant bokoharam and the so called bokoharam.

This idiot now called kaduna saga a bokoharam member, this is how foolish a mumuslom can be. I guess you are yet to read the news that claim that the so called bomb is a fireworks. So foolish like there gigolo fake prophet.

Still waiting for you to show us the list of the captured bokoharam oo.

Smile, you mean the guy that you headslammer forcefully tie terrorist into his head just because you want to justify your fellow killers.

You are very insecure. I won't even entertain your nonesense again.

*Winner's Chapel Bomber: Nathaniel Samuel not first Christian terrorist in Nigeria – Buhari’s aide, Onochie*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-p_u-Pv3lM

https://affairstv.com/2020/02/04/winners-chapel-bomber-nathaniel-samuel-not-first-christian-terrorist-in-nigeria-buharis-aide-onochie/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / Amaechi, His Wife And Children In Family Throwback Photos / Dismissed Sergeant Impersonated Classmate For 21 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.