Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times (40294 Views)

Why Nigeria Remains A Better Choice Than Abroad / Eva Gichuru: Female Pilot Applauded For Landing Plane Safely Despite Bad Weather / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by MKULTRA: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
Viciheaka:

We abians are not happy with the condition of our dear state Godfatherism,sycophancy with corruption are all responsible for the failure of Governance to provide necessary things for its people we know that things will change for the better come 2023 a saviour(not Nnamdi kalu) will emerge to take our state to better height
I pray it comes sooner than that.
Because all SE govs are not trying at all. Plus abians need to enforce sanitation days on those traders. Progress can start from that.
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by Chizuru01(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
horsepower102:
Nairaland mods with their agenda. This made it to front page 6 times last year.

Each time the thread made the it, it was always barely any comment on it.

It’s not even rainy season yet.

The real State of Aba road as of February 2020.

I love this your comment. I wonder why our state haters always bring up pics of our state during the days of T.A Orji just to discredit Ikpeazu
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by spinna: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wait oo I thought it was only Yorubas that were dirty? this writer must have a hidden agenda. They are always victimizing and lying against us.. This must be Ibadan grin
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by Susu888(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Holy sh*t! shocked

no offense to people in the east but even a pig would detest such a shitty environment! lipsrsealed

The so called educated ones O! So people should know its not by phd holders or education.

A pig is a pig no matter the environment!
Give them a place as clean as rawanda nd it might look shittier than this in a matter of months ma sef not years.

1 Like

Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
clarocuzioo:

You and your cohorts have a very low IQ that's why you keep peddling the narrative that Igbos votes only PDP.

Answer the following questions?

Which party has been ruling Anambra
Which Party did Orji Uzo kalu use in his second tenure.

Which party was Rochas in when he won Ohakim who was in the PDP then, when you answer these questions correctly, you will realize how low your thinking is.

Please spare me the remaining part of your low thinking by getting off my mention.

Thank tout

Just listen to yourself, 20 years, five states. You should be ashamed! 2023 is far but I hope that majority of you will have borrowed senses before that time and try something new.

1 Like

Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by nwadiuko1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
eagleeye2:

Please mention the part of Umungasi that is a pile of dirt? Where along Ikot Ekpene road?
Exactly where along Aba Owerri road?
So everyone in Aba is a trader? Smh
my brother you have time to reply liars....let them be
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by Griffon(m): 12:21am On Feb 07, 2020
horsepower102:
Nairaland mods with their agenda. This made it to front page 6 times last year.

Each time the thread made the it, it was always barely any comment on it.

It’s not even rainy season yet.

The real State of Aba road as of February 2020.

You're an idiot for posting this. I was born and bred in Ogbor-hill. I still live and work in this town, and I can attest to the report made by premium times to be 100% valid.

Aba is a cesspit. Ohanku, Obohia, Portharcourt Road, Ngwa Road, and Omuma roads are nothing but eyesores.

As an Ngwa man, I expected the present governor OVI who's equally an Aba man, to give Aba a huge face lift, but it is apparent that the buffoon has no mind of his own. The fat fool would be busy going on jet trips with the lifeless president while his people roasts.

If you're close to OVI and somehow works for him, tell the idiot that he's a motherfucker. As a matter of fact, I've got five phucks to give away, you can have one, let your buffoon of a governor have the remaining four. Idiots!

4 Likes

Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by goslowgoslow(m): 1:48am On Feb 07, 2020
ProWalker:

Yorubas are learners as regards to dirt when you go to igboland.

The problem is that many Nigerians are not really conversant with igbos in their homeland.
Story for the Gods, I lived in Ibo land for 24 years...tell that to those who have never boarded ABC transport.
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by ProWalker: 1:49am On Feb 07, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
My brother, i used to have hope in Nigeria before, but when ever I come on nairaland I have a billion reasons to believe that our number 1 enemies are the fulanis and yorubas. See the way they are jubilating over an old picture. Even the demonic op that posted that trash is a bitter hater of the Igbos. Keep an eye on his moniker. All his past posts and comments are anti Igbo. They will never show anything good in Igbo land. Most of the comments are coming from the same smelly people who will open 10 accounts on nairaland just to insult Igbos. These people are devils from the pit of hell

Stop crying

Answer yes or no, is Aba dirty like a pigsty or not ?

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by traihit: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Stop saying thrash, that shows your low IQ, go and see my post on the first page, I called out the disgrace of a governor, but for dummies like you turning it into a useless tribal thing shows how irresponsible you are.

Stop being a tribal bigot, let us all fix Nigeria.

'Let us all fix Nigeria.' I like that. Nigeria especially southerners have found themselves packed inside the same bus. The sensible thing to do is to fix it and stop looking for the guilty tribe.
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by Noerection: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
My brother, i used to have hope in Nigeria before, but when ever I come on nairaland I have a billion reasons to believe that our number 1 enemies are the fulanis and yorubas. See the way they are jubilating over an old picture. Even the demonic op that posted that trash is a bitter hater of the Igbos. Keep an eye on his moniker. All his past posts and comments are anti Igbo. They will never show anything good in Igbo land. Most of the comments are coming from the same smelly people who will open 10 accounts on nairaland just to insult Igbos. These people are devils from the pit of hell
cry me a river

Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by ballerboy: 2:58am On Feb 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
eyah, sorry, have you now lost your hope? Or you dump it in your own pocket? You're telling us that the yorubas and fulanis are more dirty than igbo.. Come to oyingbo market at Lagos state and use your eyes to see how igbo people use the place like it's a dumping site.
Re: Despite Thriving Businesses, Aba Remains A Pigsty - Premium Times by Thazard(m): 11:33am On Feb 16, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
ABIA STATE needs 3 GOVERNORS.
... ONE will be responsible for packing THRASH. ... ONE will be responsible for ADMINISTRATIVE role ... ONE will be in charge of INFRASTRUCTURE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Part Of Dirty Lagos Is This? (Photo) / Heavy Storm At Yoruba Village In The United States. See Photos / Menace Of Okada In Owerri Township: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.