Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems (511 Views)

All Phone Casings Available@ Ikeja Computer Village. / Computer Village Online Ikeja: Repair & Solve Your Phone Problems Here / Jumia Mobile Week Flash Sales 2018 : 19th - 25th March - Get Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Am owerri based phone engineer and have decided to share my experience with nairalanders based on phone problems and solutions, features, specs etc . So feel free to ask any question pertaining the fault your phone might have developed. I can also guide you on buying phone that will not give you problems, whether new or used.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by crowned1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
How much to change the screen of an infinix S3 X573
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by oyiluck: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls I just wanted to ask if it is possible to factory unlock a phone. precisely lg g8 locked to T-Mobile
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
6k is enough for you to change infinix S3 X573 Screen.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Yes you can reset the LG g8 by factory reset or normal flashing if the lock is on phone security code. But in the case of network unlocking, it can't be unlocked thesame way. This will take additional process.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by GEJDHERO: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
How do i free space on my Nokia 2 phone it keeps freezing
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2020
" Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen. Press the settings icon. Press Apps. Press the required app. Press Storage. Press CLEAR CACHE. Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Bmaster(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
I mistakenly bought a stolen phone that was reset.
Pls how do I by pass the 'enter the email address that was previously snynced with this phone.
Phone is Wx3 tecno
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteembuilders(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Do you have original phones for sale, I want to buy
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Yes I have London used phones like Samsung, Nokia, iPhone and transsion phones such as tecno, infinix and itel.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Buy your data bundles and pay after receipt. 1 gig @ #500 . 30 days validity. All networks available.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
If you are interested in the data bundles contact me on 07014836565 or email : consultesteem@gmail.com. Thanks for your patronage. Our service is fast and instant. You pay after you receive your data. 100% genuine. Thanks.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2020
A lot of people are enjoying our services, you can enjoy it as well, tell us the problem your phone have and get instant do it yourself solution. Don't forget our data service is still going on , we sell on trust, buy and pay after.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by suraaj(m): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2020
my Camon 12 air continuously freeze especially when am browsing, after putting it into sleep mode and on it, it will work small and continue again, please what can I do.
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 12:53am On Jul 11, 2021
Welcome back
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by Esteemconsult: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2021
When phone freezes or hangs, flash the phone
Re: Qualified Phone Engineer Here To Provide Instant Solution To All Phone Problems by hunterezi(m): 1:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Esteemconsult:
When phone freezes or hangs, flash the phone

Can you help track my phone? I've the IMEI

(1) (Reply)

DELETED / .. / Samsung A52 Available For Sale In PH (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.