Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini (72490 Views)

Duncan Mighty Involved In An Accident, Pictured In Hospital Bed / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by voiceofpeace: 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
nawa ike matter don dy.... like this ? ike don become X now. we nor dey hear about ike mercy u nor work oooooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by freemi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
tillaman:
cheesy
Knew she was going to dump ike, I just hope the guy chop her banku well well
chop nothing. Too childish

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by automaticgate(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
That car is parked right inside Calton Gate Estate section "A" by Chevron.
Dshocker:

Anybody that parties a lot on the island knows that Mercy used to be a big time runs girl,way before she got into the big brother house.... So,i won't be surprised if one of her big boy client gave her the car for a spin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Akuruoulo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
olumzzz:
shocked

Grammatical error. She's not IN a Lambo, she's standing by the door of a Lambo.

AD I CHECK THE PHOTO , NA SO TIREDNESS HOLD ME.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by mozona(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
her nyash is working wonder
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by emmyg123: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thats my girl,ride on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Stevogy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Borrow pose crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by lordsterlin(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Akanimoh113(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
franchasng:
Okay, I assume you are still young and have many opportunities ahead of you.

I would suggest you make good use of the power of internet and social media to expose your drawing and sketching talent to the bigger world who appreciates work of art.

Make a plan to start sharing your works on social media platforms....first create a social media handle with name that is related to your passion....and make it a priority to share one of your best drawings on your social media platforms including here on nairaland every week or month as you can....and then use trending hashtags in your post whenever you want to share them on your social media handle so many people can get to see them.

Do this with dedication and come back here by May for assessment

I would be dedicated but when you have a phone that is not capable it becomes something else.
I've sketched my self and my friend and even my nephew.
Good phones and data is what keeps the internet lively.
Right now internet is what has got ma time because I could learn widely.
A friend of mine once said that sketching all the time is waste of time, he doesn't dedicate his time unless the feeling is there. People like me, draw whenever I see something in a picture, the beauty in a pics is what eagers me to draw it.
I once posted on Facebook a sketch of ma self. Everyone was like; It's amazing, I'm talented etc. I was amazed, but it happens when am in the mood.

But what am saying is that I base mainly on social media, The internet in General. Learning more, trying to meet people who can help me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Gbegirisoupp: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
richPHAROAH:
she was bleeped in that house, i repeat she was bleeped in that house

I bet you held the torch and her pant while she was being fcked ABI.

In your mind now you have successfully made a point. Oya go and sleep well.!
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Gbegirisoupp: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2020
Awoo88:
Borrow pose

Is that a crime in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Legendguru: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Cloutwhores

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Gbegirisoupp: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2020
whizzy2good:

Why you no follow live the fake life if it easy.

I tire o! As if they can even afford the fake life!

Awon haters radarada oshi!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Oyindidi(f): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2020
Soulseeker01:
Tacha dey busy recking in serious cash.... This olosho dey there snapping picture wit Dino ride
Tacha started a project PAG(pad for every girl) seun and his mods didn't push it to frontpage but here is Mercy on FP with borrow pose car
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by karika2018: 1:47am On Feb 07, 2020
Dshocker:

Anybody that parties a lot on the island knows that Mercy used to be a big time runs girl,way before she got into the big brother house.... So,i won't be surprised if one of her big boy client gave her the car for a spin.

That is for rudeboy new song....take it
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by ifeomabernard(f): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2020
Soulseeker01:
Tacha dey busy recking in serious cash.... This olosho dey there snapping picture wit Dino ride

ODE! One dimwit spotted Tacha that's busy running from her Okirika line to go and a fake reality TV show, is the one that making serious cash, do you even know what serious cash is ..? after she came online to beg her fans for sold out and here you are comparing her to mercy who dolled out 126Mil for an Autobrange ten
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Ominimercy(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2020
olumzzz:
shocked

Grammatical error.
She's not IN a Lambo, she's standing by the door of a Lambo.
Correct
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by PCFC(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nice

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dshocker:

full time runz girl..

D prick dem never chop for that lekki phase one,vi,vgc and ajah na d pick deh go for front so...

I have met her severally in house parties and club over 30 times..there was a time she used to be in hardroxk almost every night also raddison.abeg leave matter
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Dshocker(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2020
seangy4konji:
full time runz girl..

D prick dem never chop for that lekki phase one,vi,vgc and ajah na d pick deh go for front so...

I have met her severally in house parties and club over 30 times..there was a time she used to be in hardroxk almost every night also raddison.abeg leave matter

You mean Hardrock cafe!
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Richmark030: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Don't get deceived, the lamboghini belongs to runtown

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by Digmygold: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
tillaman:
cheesy
Knew she was going to dump ike, I just hope the guy chop her banku well well

See you. With these kinda women its the other way round. She's probably praising herself for chopping enough of ike's rod.Hmph!
Re: Mercy Eke Pictured In A Lamborghini by KingAzubuike(f): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Michealky:

Hahhaa rudeboy
it doesn't even belong to rudeboy.. many of these artists borrow alot for their video shoot.. that car belongs to jowizaza.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiran Matharoo In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To #OLIC2 [PICS] / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.