Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students (17690 Views)

No Result So Far To Show Tinubu Came Prepared — Prof Wariboko / NBA Conference: Lawyer Hails Peter Obi, Atiku. Says They Came Prepared (Pix) / Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Tabithatim: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Bayelsa State Governor, Rt. Honourable Seriake Dickson says the large number of projects embarked upon by his administration stand him out as a leader who came prepared to serve his people.

Governor embarassed Dickson stated this during the maiden matriculation ceremony of the Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri, Ekeremor local government area.

A statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Fidelis Soriwei, quoted the governor as noting that posterity would be fair to him in its judgement as one who paved the way for sustainable development through education.

He explained that the Polytechnic was established in line with his administration’s vision of producing the critical mass of manpower required to drive the oil and gas industry and other sectors of the economy.

Governor Dickson who stressed that the Polytechnic would ever remain dear to him, urged the management to strictly focus on technical oriented courses and research.

“Most of the investments we have made as a government including the Bayelsa State Polytechnic is futuristic in nature. We are tackling the bigger issues that would expand the frontiers of development of our dear state.

“One sure way to actualize this vision is by addressing educational challenges, and that’s why we have built several schools and provided scholarships. We will even give the last set of scholarships before I round off my service by February 14th.

“To ensure Sustainability, our programmes such as the Education Development Trust Fund and Higher Education Loan Scheme are all backed up by law.

“People may not appreciate what we have done but I’m very sure that posterity will be fair in its judgement on my stewardship. I want the world to watch out for the Bayelsa children that we are training now because we have broken the jinx. If this Investments are sustained, we will have excess human capacity in every field of endeavour.”

“To ensure Sustainability, our programmes such as the Education Development Trust Fund and Higher Education Loan Scheme are all backed up by law.

“People may not appreciate what we have done but I’m very sure that posterity will be fair in its judgement on my stewardship. I want the world to watch out for the Bayelsa children that we are training now because we have broken the jinx. If this Investments are sustained, we will have excess human capacity in every field of endeavour.”

While congratulating the students, he urged them to abide by the rules and regulations of the institution, assuring that another round of scholarship would be offered before he leaves office.

Governor Dickson also called on the Aleibiri people to sustain their peaceful disposition and support the growth of the Polytechnic.

Also speaking, the Chairman, Governing Council, BYSPOLY, Deputy Inspector General of Police, Mike Zuokumor (Rtd), lauded Governor Dickson for his foresight in establishing the institution which he noted would enhance the development of its host communities.

In his address spokesman of Aleibiri Community, Chief Suru Oyarede, commended the governor for siting the Polytechnic in their area.

Chief Oyarede described the matriculation ceremony as a clear demonstration of the governor’s faith and commitment to the education sector.

The Rector of the Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Prof. Promise Mebine, expressed gratitude to Governor Dickson for making funds available for the equipping of state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops for 5 programmes.

The programmes are, Accountancy, Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology and Statistics.

Prof Mebine said a total of 264 students matriculated comprising 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 academic sessions cutting across 7 programmes.

He said last year, the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) granted additional courses alongside the approval for change of nomenclature from Bayelsa State College òf Arts and Science, Elebele to Bayelsa State Polytechnic, Aleibiri.

According to Prof Mebine, BYSPOLY is empowered to award National and Higher National Diploma in the fields of Engineering, Sciences and Management Sciences.
https://leaders.ng/i-came-prepared-to-serve-bayelsa-says-gov-dickson-as-bayelsa-state-polytechnic-matriculates-264-students/

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Jestin: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Posterity is already unfair to you sir for not preparing yourself for the just concluded election and for loosing the state to APC. FTC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
All the very best as you serve Bayelsans.

This is a definition of a breathe of fresh air!

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by dasugar(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by TechSpace02: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mini laptop for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by kaludestiny10(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Okay sir. Goodluck to you in your subsequent endeavors
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Barrsukatt: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mmmm that's how they all say
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by FirstbornWds: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Errm, is it that the poly is just starting off abi is there something they are not telling us?
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Finnese001: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by OakConsultNG: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Alright then..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by pennywys(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
wink

Dickson is a dick head

He comfortably sold our territory
To our worst enemies

Ogun go strike him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Muyiwaipere(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Be deceiving yourself.......

Meanwhile, congratulations to everyone in imo state and environs we've brought solar renewable training on installations ,maintenance and entrepreneurship closer to you. This training is an intensive hands-on program which runs for 40 hours at a very reasonable price.

For enquiries:
Our office is situated at 5/6 Samek round ( opposite IMSU) Owerri
Or whatsapp us on 0 7 0 8 9 9 6 2 4 7 0

1 Like

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by pahoehoe: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Prepared to serve as what? Let someone answer me. Are you aware that you can make excess of N3,000,000 profit per plot by simply investing in Ibeju Lekki plots of land? Click on the links on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by dudusky007(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
COUNT DOWN TO FREEDOM IN BAYELSA STATE... APC NEXT LEVEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Rabbitcartel: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
View my recent thread
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Calum99: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Dopebibs04(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
I buy gift cards: itunes,amazon,Norstdrom, sephora Apple etc.Call or whatsapp: 07062637218
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by witsel4(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
Are there light skinned people in Bayelsa?
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
We want Biafra please
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Ovawise2020: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Roon9(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm..... Unending LIES!
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Blizzy9ja: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
God bless HSD
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by A1kennedy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Well, Are you a final Year EE studient and you want an auto card drawn circuit diagram with ur name and reg no labeled on it for ur project?? Oya contact us now to get ur problem solved.
whattsapp or call : 08146995561 Thank you.
stop downloading circuit diagrams. show them ur own circuit diagram.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nice one.
By the way I create a stunning business website at a very reasonable price, when I say reasonable, I mean jaw dropping price.
My number remains zero 7 zero 17880751
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by MrSix: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ok oh grin

Need US used laptops? Pay on delivery
Are you in Lagos or Abuja or have someone there?
Chat me up with the link on my signature below.
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by LosC: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
That is why he couldn't develop his state
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by Wizikal(m): 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
Is this Bayelsa in Nigeria?
Re: Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students by PHijo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
We want Biafra please

You and who?
Don't bring your Biafran madness to Ijawland.

We stand on the ideals of our fathers like Biriye and Boro.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Grants Adeleke Trip To U.S. For Medical Reasons / Ehanire: Buhari’s Government The Most Sincere Nigeria Has Ever Had / Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.