Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,874 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria (60493 Views)

Top 50 Best Cars To Buy As A Nigerian First Time Car Buyer. / 5 Best Cars For Uber Business In Nigeria / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by yeman1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Motorways:
Toyota Sienna, Model 1998-2003

I need one to buy
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Kingsolar: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Flexherbal:
Following...

I said "Yes" to extra income, a long time ago.
Guest guy. Any link I dey available.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 15, 2021
Baroba:
I traveled from Enugu to Lagos using autostar Sienna, that thing na air plane, very smooth and comfortable..I must have seen around 100 Sienna's plying the Onitsha Benin Lagos expressway..

Toyota Sienna is the best car in the world. I'm not saying it to praise Toyota.

I have used corolla, camry, Honda, Mitsubishi.

Toyota Sienna does not have any rival among cars. You can drive yourself to any distance with it in a day and arrive in comfort.

It's mechanics that destroy the car.

@ Motorways, how much is 98' to 03' sienna in the market today ?
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 15, 2021
Rawtruth1:
TOYOTA commuter bus is the best. Sienna will keep you in the mechanic shop every month because of shock absorber. Be wise

Nigerian mechanics kill Sienna. Shock absorber can't be changed monthly sir.

The car has maintenance schedule which people don't use. They throw it into dustbin, then the car will start sending them to mechanic every week.

Your mechanic is happy you come to his shop every week ? At least N3k he will eat that day will show. He wont tell you just one spare part you will change, for like N5,000 and you won't come to his shop for another 3 months.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 15, 2021
Motorways:
4. Toyota Hiace Bus:
Owning to the fact that most Intercity transit buses are getting very bad and out dated I will suggest both new and older models of Hiace buses. Pictures would speak better here. This bus is super reliable, the only issue with most Hiace buses are it's cooling system, the AC for those going for long distances road transports business. The moment it's start any issue, be ready to keep spending almost every month. But if you can do without the AC, I bet you're in for sweet experience with Toyota Hiace. This bus is also very excellent for school bus, staff bus or association bus.

All/Most long distance vehicles have AC issues. So Hummer is just one out of many. 6 months, AC issues start. It comes with mileage.
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by zedprof(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Which transmission is better for transport? Manual or Auto. Besides I learnt that the engine is not that strong. Pls enlighten me. Thank you
Motorways:
15. Mazda MPV (MultiPurpose Vehicle):
This space bus, just as the name implies, it's an excellent people hauler, fun to drive, and offer incredible space for both people and cargo. You can use it for long distances intra-city and inter-city transport business. It has the capacity to convey 10 passengers including driver. The bus is solid and can serve you for over ten years.

1 Like

Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by MrHighSea: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
Any delivery van ie. Panel Van or bus for sale?
Nigeria used
Attach pixs, location and price
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Trustingod777: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
I need someone using sienna 2007 because I am having some little issue with my sienna 2007 please I need your advice
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by Mosesdaniel: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
Motorways:
For the beginners or the aspiring road transportation business entrepreneurs, it is better to be well informed on best choice of car to buy for the type transport business you want to go into in Nigeria. You know as the saying goes in Nigeria, 'omo shine ur eye'. Don't buy any car that would make you regret your investment.

I will post for I list of cars, SUV or Bus to buy depending on the type of transport business you are aiming to do.

Let's keep going...
Please Do I need to raise my sienna before using it for transport business?
Re: Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria by pastor12: 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2023
bobothem:
2020 Hiace
The originator of this post has really made my day. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics / Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.