Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? (50398 Views)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by doggedfighter(f): 11:52am On Feb 07, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Gbam!
Small world indeed
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by roladex(f): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Jimbadly:

Oh my God!
my dear it was terrible
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by MissJoy29(f): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

i cant b more serious na grin

Afterall na only undies dem go seetongue
True na only undies but it's enough o
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by bromen: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:
I've got many, but I'll tell one.

During my 100lvl registration then in school. Any graduate or student can relate how stressful, tiring and crowded it use to be doing registrations.

It was so sunny that very day with crowd of freshers everywhere, i got tired at some point and decided to get some rest under a tree. Unbuttoned the first two buttons of my long sleeve shirt for air while getting some rest

Some minutes later, a very big yellow-headed lizard fell from the tree and found its way inside my singlet[Singlet was tucked in my jeans], I screamed so high and got the attention of 99% of students there, while trying to make way for lizard by pulling my singlet from my jean, I ended up opening another way for the lizard to jump inside my boxer. At that moment, I shouted and nervously got confused that I couldn't differentiate my prick from the lizard in my boxer because both of them were dangling and dancing around as I was screaming and rehearsing makossa dance in public, jumping around the tree shouting and behaving like a mad man.cheesy People couldn't help because they don't know how to, rather, some were laughing and shouting in amusement.grincheesy

As God had it, i successfully dragged the lizard out, it jumped out, nodded its head and was there looking at me like a fool instead of running, out of anger of embarrassment, I chased the lizard with my tattered clothes and ended up falling down while the lizard escaped.cheesy People were laughing as I was, just so FVCKING EMBARRASSED and PISSED that I was so ashamed to even stand and clean my cloth.grin

Fortunately, two ladies from the crowd stepped forward, helped me picked my scattered files and cleaned my clothes[Thou they were smiling and laughing while helping], and I had to laugh too in shame.grin

Nna eh! I just jejely gather morale waka comot, find okada begin dey go my lodgegrin

Registration no be by force!!

your embrassing story is the best.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by bromen: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
dipopooo:
Thread for lies and fables
shut up please.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Shaadey: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
cheesy
Aidejay:
I dey form obedient boy with beta home training at an event doing work wey dem no go pay me for.
Na so Dem say make I carry drum, the drum was to be filled with ice block and water so as to keep drinks meant for guests cool.
As I bent down and lifted the "gorodom" loe and behold one wicked fart burst out.
Chai! It was sooooo unexpected and embarrassing.
Naso I go find one place sit down.....who send me?
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by doggedfighter(f): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Nice thread. I laughed so hard all through grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by taneez(f): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

During my 100lvl registration then in school. Any graduate or student can relate how stressful, tiring and crowded it use to be doing registrations.

It was so sunny that very day with crowd of freshers everywhere, i got tired at some point and decided to get some rest under a tree. Unbuttoned the first two buttons of my long sleeve shirt for air while getting some rest

Some minutes later, a very big yellow-headed lizard fell from the tree and found its way inside my singlet[Singlet was tucked in my jeans], I screamed so high and got the attention of 99% of students there, while trying to make way for lizard by pulling my singlet from my jean, I ended up opening another way for the lizard to jump inside my boxer. At that moment, I shouted and nervously got confused that I couldn't differentiate my prick from the lizard in my boxer because both of them were dangling and dancing around as I was screaming and rehearsing makossa dance in public, jumping around the tree shouting and behaving like a mad man.cheesy People couldn't help because they don't know how to, rather, some were laughing and shouting in amusement.grincheesy

As God had it, i successfully dragged the lizard out, it jumped out, nodded its head and was there looking at me like a fool instead of running, out of anger of embarrassment, I chased the lizard with my tattered clothes and ended up falling down while the lizard escaped.cheesy People were laughing as I was, just so FVCKING EMBARRASSED and PISSED that I was so ashamed to even stand and clean my cloth.grin

Fortunately, two ladies from the crowd stepped forward, helped me picked my scattered files and cleaned my clothes[Thou they were smiling and laughing while helping], and I had to laugh too in shame.grin

Nna eh! I just jejely gather morale waka comot, find okada begin dey go my lodgegrin

Haaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OlawaleBammie: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
MissJoy29:
True na only undies but it's enough o
Yinmu....
Like u dont wear only leggings go outside during the weekends

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Emmachi2810(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ade24682:
Back in camp. We were doing that man o war drilling, that part where you all had to climb high rope. Na so my khaki trouser tear for middle, Mumu boxer didn’t help, all the girls saw my **** as everyone was standing under waiting for their turn.
That day messed up camp till I left.

I know of guy that had this experience in Wailo Bauchi camp
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by larryking540: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Juliearth:

Learning/education is a life-long experience. If you miss school that much, you can sign up for PG programmes just to feel the heat once more.

Heat keee
lol
I will just face my career for now ooo....Watin I suffer for University I kw wan even think of am sometimes
Drink garri go bed
Go class without bathing
And some crazy stuffs
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by complexBoss12: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

u just made my day
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Year 1, undergrad. I was forming sisi eko and refused to wear my medicated glasses. I was invited to an end of the year Chrismas carol at Erastus Akingbola hall (I think. I forget the name of the hall. It's in the middle of campus). I left my glasses in my hand bag and was cat walking down the stairs in the middle of the auditorium, squinting like a mole in the semi-darkness when I missed a step and bounced like a table tennis ball down the stairs before finally settling down at the bottom in an ungainly heap.

Everyone stopped chatting to stare (the hall was FULL), before somebody realised I was a damsel in distress. A nice young man lifted me up, helped to straighten my disheveled clothes before leading me to a seat. Shamefacedly, I sank my aching bum in and resolutely ignored the whispered ''sorry'' people sent my way.

After the program ended, I fell down noisily outside the auditorium. Thankfully the people there weren't many yet but because my bag with my glass case inside hit the ground, it attracted attention. Oh, I blush at the memory. embarassed

It was my sister who I had been keeping malice with for over two weeks that lifted me up where I lay, stunned senseless, and asked "Ishi, why didn't you wear your glasses??"

Why, indeed. cry

How about when i attended lecture in the hall behind adjacent the main Library? I forgot the back of the seat was not screwed in properly, leaned back and fell in between the rows of seats, with my two legs sticking straight up. It was uber embarrassing because I was stuck and lecture had to be interrupted so that some hefty guys could extricate me. I was wedged in-between the rows, you see.

*sigh embarassed cry
Ishilove nwanyi oma, i sight u nnem oma
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by lilbarracuda(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
Hausa:
Thta's the good thing about Ife campus. Bicycle riders must wear helmets, and it helps.

Any place outside campus you go, North, South, even Lagos, most riders ignore this and just ride without helmets.
Too risky.

True, I don't even take bike off campus.
Oyinbo wey do helmet they ain't stupid na
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Hausa(m): 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
lilbarracuda:

True, I don't even take bike off campus.
Oyinbo wey do helmet they ain't stupid na
I did when I was there.

Lagere, Mayfair, Oja, Iremo, Parakin. Mostly markets.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by bilulu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
NobleAngell:
Huh?! shocked Who Are You?
Lolz.... are you shocked? Let's hear yours jare
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by marksleek25: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2020
Silas6:
This morning as i wan comot 4 house, i wear my tight Jean and I no too like to dey wear boxer under tight jean, cuz e no dey give me joy. So as usual, i no wear boxer or pant, just my tight jean.
Rain fall well well for Ikoyi this morning and una know as Island be, water everywhere...everybody dey find where to hide make rain no touch dem...i see one bank Atm shade for the other side of the road, na dia people stay and space still dey.
But water dey infront of the place so you go need walk down the end of the water to cross the water...me sef bin wan walk to the end of the water oh...naso i see say na fine fine girls dey inside the ATM place...e go make sense if fine boy like me jump the water instead now. Actually, the water no too wide, na something wey person fit jump but nobody just wan take the risk...me i go take am, if i jump am, this fine girls go trip..
Naso i move backwards small....the babes dey look me, me sef cut eye for them come lick lips...i move back well well...come run..as i reach the water, naso i spread leg finish take jump...na ontop the water i dey when i hear Kpraaaaaaa!..my brothers and sisters, i hear kpraaaaaaaa!!!!
...i think say na clap people dey clap for me say i jump wella, my head swell...i spread legs wider..i come notice say fresh air dey enter my body from under, both front and back....i look down see Lagidigbo Akanni Outside dey sing Rain Rain go away...What is your problem u this preeq, did i buy you nursery rhymes book.
E tear reach back, my yansh black well well for under light..i no even know which one to cover, front or back and My people, i use hand hold my problem front and back...come fall yakata inside water siddon dia oh... � � �
...these babes dey look me dey laugh..why do bad things happen to the good ones? ....I need a towel
...Mooomooo Miii
How i wan even take off am give tailor sew?
. Heaven i need a hug ooooo!
guy you cracked me up big time!!! �����
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OgaBuhari: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
MissJoy29:
That would have been when i was teaching years back. I just came out from the restroom & was walking towards my office. I had to pass some classes with the most senior students in the school with some of the male students crushing on me. I was wearing a flay skirt that my blouse was tucked into that day. Now, when I finished using the toilet, i tried adjusting my clothes by raising the skirt to pull down the blouse well and I mistakenly tucked my skirt in as well. I was just about passing by some classes but God saw my heart (that i would have died and woken up if those students had seen my panties) & sent a female teacher behind me who screamed when she noticed it.

It was a relief! I can't even imagine!
like wetin even dey your panties sef.
Not everyone one freaks out on y'all unattractive nudes.
Nonsense
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by OgaBuhari: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ok
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Juliearth(f): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
larryking540:

Heat keee
lol
I will just face my career for now ooo....Watin I suffer for University I kw wan even think of am sometimes
Drink garri go bed
Go class without bathing
And some crazy stuffs

LOL! For me though, education is "bae" and I wish (among many other things) that there'd be schools in the afterlife.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by larryking540: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Juliearth:

LOL! For me though, education is "bae" and I wish (among many other things) that there'd be schools in the afterlife.

You really seems to have a lot of fun while in school
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Juliearth(f): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2020
larryking540:

You really seems to have a lot of fun while in school

Nothing out of the ordinary. I wasnt much of a social Bee in my UG days so it was a school-home thing for me, same thing now.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by larryking540: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
Juliearth:

Nothing out of the ordinary. I wasnt much of a social Bee in my UG days so it was a school-home thing for me, same thing now.

Schools 4 9ja with their acronomy,,,wats UG dear
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by jekky10(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Emmachi2810(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Silas6:
This morning as i wan comot 4 house, i wear my tight Jean and I no too like to dey wear boxer under tight jean, cuz e no dey give me joy. So as usual, i no wear boxer or pant, just my tight jean.
Rain fall well well for Ikoyi this morning and una know as Island be, water everywhere...everybody dey find where to hide make rain no touch dem...i see one bank Atm shade for the other side of the road, na dia people stay and space still dey.
But water dey infront of the place so you go need walk down the end of the water to cross the water...me sef bin wan walk to the end of the water oh...naso i see say na fine fine girls dey inside the ATM place...e go make sense if fine boy like me jump the water instead now. Actually, the water no too wide, na something wey person fit jump but nobody just wan take the risk...me i go take am, if i jump am, this fine girls go trip..
Naso i move backwards small....the babes dey look me, me sef cut eye for them come lick lips...i move back well well...come run..as i reach the water, naso i spread leg finish take jump...na ontop the water i dey when i hear Kpraaaaaaa!..my brothers and sisters, i hear kpraaaaaaaa!!!!
...i think say na clap people dey clap for me say i jump wella, my head swell...i spread legs wider..i come notice say fresh air dey enter my body from under, both front and back....i look down see Lagidigbo Akanni Outside dey sing Rain Rain go away...What is your problem u this preeq, did i buy you nursery rhymes book.
E tear reach back, my yansh black well well for under light..i no even know which one to cover, front or back and My people, i use hand hold my problem front and back...come fall yakata inside water siddon dia oh... � � �
...these babes dey look me dey laugh..why do bad things happen to the good ones? ....I need a towel
...Mooomooo Miii

Just dey laugh like a mad man while reading this grin grin
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Juliearth(f): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2020
larryking540:

Schools 4 9ja with their acronomy,,,wats UG dear

UG is an acronym for Undergraduate.
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by larryking540: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2020
Juliearth:

UG is an acronym for Undergraduate.
No vex ee ,,na new terms we day hear every day
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Juliearth(f): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
larryking540:

No vex ee ,,na new terms we day hear every day

Ok
Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by winkmart: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
abercrombie:
Grow up man,stop dating underage girls

Don't be a slowpoke. I dated her while we were both in the University....dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Papadoh(m): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Silas6:
...Mooomooo Miii

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by Papadoh(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
donstan18:

Re: What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
chai, the person dat created this thread deserve 1 crate of B/Stout with plates of Ngwobi and 2 sharp babies for the weekend.
My own version, well I don't know whether to call it embarrassing or weird moment.
when we dey for face me- i slap u. There was this neighbor then, dis baba tall like under taker, na so baba just dey sweep for en room reach outside, na so baba bend down to pack, na so me too follow bend down, I cum see one big thing under baba short wey en wear, na so I cum crawl go torch the thing, I no no say na baba big scrotum I go press. Baba shout cum dey push me for compound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.