Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75281 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by franchasng: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2020
Thegoodone13:
No mater how a guy rich, he still need sex. Its nature, you can't change it. I always busy and my wife has all what you said men are looking for in women but the aspects of sex in marriage is very important.
I never said sex is not important oh ah ah....all I am saying is, most men nowadays no longer focus on sex in marriage....men no longer use: I want a woman that is good in bed as quality of a wife material.....they now long beyond sex and its brouhaha.....

Maybe you guys have high sex libido sha....as for me, the thing don tire me long time ago and thank goodness I married a lady of my type....sex shouldn't be the center of any reasonable couple's marital issue....sometimes it could just be kissing, touching and mild romance and every party is good and fulfilled....not everything jigijigi jigijigi, ah ah.....who get that strength na, no go die on top woman oh grin grin grin

If not for my religious value eh, I for prefer paying to watch others have live sex while I watch and command them to act as I want lol lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2020
prof22:
You are so on point, are you a compass?

Lol. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2020
DavidEsq:

How can u be the first to have rugged BP, abi u want flex no pay cost?

Lol, oga with the little experience i hav garnered in life, i would rather look into the face of death dan to die before the arival of death

Am a kind of person dat wen i reach my threshold thins will b spoiling and i wil b rejoicing... bro am made with thick skin...

Let me experience the moment first

come to tink of it, waf if ur impending plan to go polygamous is all wat ur wife need to sit up weaklings all around
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Legitdimple(f): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.
Nothing to say anymore,this is a reasonable advice.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by GPOKOKING: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Bros I don't envy you at all. YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO HELL FIRE ALREADY.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by donshaddow(m): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2020
Marry her as second wife if you would. Or keep her as it is. Shebi she knows you're married and she wants to be side-kick and you guys have contractual sex.
Keep it simple, enjoy ur sexual life till your drive gets fainted.
Shebi some women feels when they enter a man's house and have kids that's the end of the world. They'll learn by force.
madridguy:
I don't see anything bad taken 2nd wife, even some pastors practice polygamy. Well, you know what you want sir.

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by 775chris(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2020
MY BROTHER THINK TWICE YOUR WIFE COULD BE YOUR CROSS WHILE DON'T YOU LOVER ARE LIKE THAT AND CONTINUE YOUR MARRIAGE LIFE IS TOOOOOO SHORT
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by EnterpriseMan: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Stupid fake story. U supposedly married at 24 and your wife at 20. Then you have twins, age 1.
If u have been childless for 11 years, one year is too quick to kill all your joy from father hood to embrace cheating.

I am suspecting nl now hires ppl to post captivating but FAKE stories cos the kind of stories I see these days, are playing with my intelligence.

Thank alot.. My thoughts exertly. The kinda things I see here these days ehh!! I don't know if everybody is trying to make FP, and why the admins keep pushing such stories to FP is beyond me.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Could it be that your wife no longer fancy you hence no longer interested in making love with you from her heart? Could it be she's getting sex from somewhere else or she's just tired of your dick? Could it be you're also tired of her body but not coming out straight on that one?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by ghettochild4u(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Talk to ur wife again... If she doesn't change.. Leave things be and enjoy the sex u get from ur gf... Just keep being a good hubby to her sha..
These things happen in marriages.... So I no go blame u... Anybody wey dey blame u.. I pray make dem dey this kain situation so dem go know how e b

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by mmyfarmsltd(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2020
Dear Papaejima.

You literarily spoke my words. I cheated twice & I regretted it not because I didn't feel the pleasure & desire I was craving for but at the end of it all, it is all vain desire that will automatically break your love for your wife & home if you continuously allow your urge to rule you.

Try and make your wife happy and you will find out her sexually behaviors will change towards you. Thank your stars she's like this what if you married a nympho and you're not being able to satisfy her sexual needs.....think about that too.

Extramarital affairs I can tell you with loads of references halts a man's stability and financial affairs. Your so called girlfriend wont stand with you when all the glitters are gone.....don't let your drive drive you to death and poverty.
Tell your God to forgive you and try to resist extramarital affairs.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Xclusiveme: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2020
Why do some married men think marriage is all about satisfying your sexual feelings. Its way beyond that. That's why the perfect age for marriage for men is 30. You are already a man
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by danilmo: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2020
faithfull18:
Men will always be men.
Kwayet
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by ayodejisure: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2020
As you use someone's daughter to spice up your sex life, so they will use your born and unborn daughters to spice up one day.
Why are you always comfortable cheating on women? If you find out that your wife is also using a small boy to spice up as you said, how will you feel?[color=#990000][/color]

APCNig:

Girlfriends are just there to put spice into your sex life, nothing more. Just fucck for some months and move on to the next victim. Despite the fact that adultery is bad, very very bad, but the reality of life is that men get bored of their wives and want to spice up their sex drive once in a while, that is what side chick are there for. Never ever marry a side chick. If you do the mistake of marrying her, after few years, you will get tired of her and look for another girl to spice up your sexual appeal. A side chick should remain a side chick until you are done with her and move to the next.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by SKINDOGGY: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2020
I want to ask one question ;:
If your wife start hoeing around how will you feel?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by olaremint(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2020
U should know a lot of people here are not intelligent when it comes to intimate matters, what has happened in your case is that your wife like most women married because she wants to be 1. Mrs
2 . have children
You have provided those things in her life and u have become surplus to requirements.

My advice, tell the side chick the truth, u can't marry her because once u do, she will probably do the same after marriage.

Don't have just one babe, be discreet, enjoy and satisfy yourself and allow your wife to take care of her priorities, which are the kids.

Try and be safe, use protection and don't forget its not your fault, its reality. Welcome to the real life.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by SeedofDavid: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Better tell ur wife the real gist to make her sit right and u guys should work more on ur sexuality and attractiveness.

But wait, is divorce the solution to everything? cus me i dont understand oo

Me i cant divorce oo, i would rather go polygamous... Anybody that tell me polygamy is a sin should also tell me if David, Solomon, Abraham, Job, Jacob, Mohammed and the rest are currently in hellfire., If u cant tell me dat den shut whatsoever in ur mind up...
Abraham maybe but did Job engage in polygamy?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2020
If you ever leave your wife for your side chick, you will regret it for the rest of your life.......

Don't allow the devil to use you please.....
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2020
You dont have to leave your wife in order to fucck your girlfriend. Just fucck them both as the pussy comes.

And for social justice, also let them fucck anyone else they fall in love with.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by prciouschika(f): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2020
Wata fake story is this If you actually stayed for 11years without any child or children then on the 12th year God blessed you by giving you twins.....

Huncle I think the right thing to do is to be grateful and stop this cock and bull stories full of fake tales undecided
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Mypeople2(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading
You really need help.My guy sex na food ? Forget that babe and concentrate on your family.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Seun don hit jackpot with this "Hints" like stories���.
And the NL members are tripping over themselves to offer relationship therapy free of charge. Didn't know we had so much on the low "Joro" here���.

While ya'll are at it. Please I want to divorce my side chick for my new side chick because she sucks my nipple so well. I'm confused what should I do ? �
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by konkonbilo(m): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2020
frozen70:

This is very strong and tough

The bottom line is that you are not getting the best of what you desire, which is sex

Sex is soo strong that if you don't get it as your body desires, you start looking for who will give it to you

I think as it is, if you want to keep a girlfriend, you can if that will give you temporary relief and satisfaction

But leaving your wife for your girl friend, what if she has another kid for you and start behaving same, you will leave her for another lady and on and on

Whatever you desire with any woman is for a temporary period unless you are ready to keep two women as wives

The ones outside looks sweeter than the ones inside because you are just tapping and not full owners

Enjoy yourself but preserve the sanctity of your marriage, unless you want to tell me that you are really fed up with her

You can still eat your cake in this case, but don't eat it while it's hot
kiss
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OlawaleBammie: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2020
SeedofDavid:
Abraham maybe but did Job engage in polygamy?
I tink Job had two wives before his tribulations na, yea he did.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Kingsean(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

talk to ur wife so she can understand how u feel, if she remains stubborn, Just marry dat ur co-worker as a second wife. shikena! don't let them stay in the same house o. i don warn u
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by simplepee(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.
Seems you took your drugs today.allelujah.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by cozy7(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading
Try getting her tipsy, watch more porn while tipsy (with her), seduce her all over.

Get a nanny or relative to handle d kids while u do these to her. U should be glad she's not a sex freek, if not judging from d average woman we hv out there, she would hv cheated on u. You hv a good thing going with your wife, don't allow side chick spoil it. I promise you'll regret it. Work on your wife, employ d tips I dropped above n most importantly, engage your wife in alot of pre-intimacy before s3x... Women enjoy it alot. Trust me, she will gradually change. DON'T USE YOUR HANDS TO BREAK YOUR OWN HOME. GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2020
Yeye dey ooze.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Kingpele(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2020
My dear, u married so early that why, am married for eight years and am almost forty years, u see my wife is exactly like your wife and I know what u are going through and I have tried to make it out with three different women till, I realized am been foolish, now I have given my life to Christ and am praying very well now, to the extent, she is the one asking for sex, if u devote your mind to your God and work, you will be thinking less about sex and you will enjoy your marriage, is for better or worse, try to make your marriage work, surprise your wife with gifts and surprise date outside your house, spice up your relationship and u will thank me later... Aduttery is a grieve sin against God and your partner...
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Mreazi121(m): 10:25am On Feb 08, 2020
Pussy men everywhere... keep fucking that kpekus until she gives you std, then your eyes will clear... I can't understand how some grown adults keeping reasoning like kid's this days.. God forbid
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by redcap: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Take this advice bro, most men are in your shoes. Never think of divorcing your wife.

quote author=APCNig post=86427147]

Girlfriends are just there to put spice into your sex life, nothing more. Just fucck for some months and move on to the next victim. Despite the fact that adultery is bad, very very bad, but the reality of life is that men get bored of their wives and want to spice up their sex drive once in a while, that is what side chick are there for. Never ever marry a side chick. If you do the mistake of marrying her, after few years, you will get tired of her and look for another girl to spice up your sexual appeal. A side chick should remain a side chick until you are done with her and move to the next.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.