Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami (57577 Views)

Like Facebook, Zoom To Start Charging 7.5% VAT From Nigerian Users / Nigerians To Pay 7.5% VAT On Facebook Ads From 1st January 2022 / MTN Now Charges 7.5% Vat On Every Call That Is Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Merciful77: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fucking expensive. Ordinary message cost 12.58naira while call depends on d minutes etc they will not kill us in our country ooo.

1 Like

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
I thank God because both the Muslims and the Christians are suffering together. I thank God because those who voted Buhari and those who didn't vote, VAT is Vatting them together. I thank God because all those hailing Sai Baba, Sai baba are also suffering together. As for me have Stop giving out my money to those beggers. They can't travel home to vote for Buhari and expect me to give them my money. No way. Please let's stop giving them money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by zcee: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
V.A.T increased,NYSC increased allowance increased who is fooling who..
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Bigmanpickin: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
Roon9:
I'm sure he wasn't aware until they deducted from him too grin
Sai Bubu
From all of us at RRQ.

call for our 380wh lithium-ion generator that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily.

how much sir
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by UrVillagePpl: 12:44am On Feb 07, 2020
Muhammad2468:
Bleep Nigeria i rather be a tree in Europe.
I hope u find sense at last.
Just imagine what someone is wishing for himself.
Oh yes Nigeria isn't what we want it to be(at least at the moment) but for you to utter such demeaning statement shows how worthless and hopeless you are. I just hope sense locate you. Cos it is faaar from you
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Enemyofpeace: 1:24am On Feb 07, 2020
The way Buhari is going he fit no make heaven o.

2 Likes

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Famousfellow: 3:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Na wao!
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by DeOTR: 3:44am On Feb 07, 2020
I thought recharge vouchers are already VAT inclusive?
What's this news about paying VAT on calls?
Isn't that double taxation, abi wetin dey happen?

3 Likes

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 07, 2020
pathetic govt of useless and insatiable THIEVES!

1 Like

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Roon9(m): 6:17am On Feb 07, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
how much sir

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Obipat(m): 6:18am On Feb 07, 2020
Yeye Government
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Truthbites: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

I hope u find sense at last.
Just imagine what someone is wishing for himself.
Oh yes Nigeria isn't what we want it to be(at least at the moment) but for you to utter such demeaning statement shows how worthless and hopeless you are. I just hope sense locate you. Cos it is faaar from you

Your village people de ur case obviously
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Truthbites: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2020
We need fall guys to take this sh*t out...the fall guy..movie lovers will understand..take these furker out. we r tired
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Successlane: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2020
Myde4naija:
bring out the sense and sanity in Ur comment, please.

NONE left with him !!!!!!

Hate for Buhari has erased all
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:06am On Feb 07, 2020
APC and BUHARI is known for hardship since 1621 grin
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Stephendeals: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Ustec:

And you want 9ja to be like UK some day with this your stone age illiterate thinking abi,
Goodluck to you.
Though, I don't support tax on every phone calls,
Maybe something like monthly charges or so will do.

You are contradicting yourself modern age literate thinker but go on i dont expect much from an entity like you that lack civility.
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
jamesife:
How about you keep quite and stay in your land. What's your problem with his opinion?
my problem with his opinion is simple.

He is here Complaining about 7.5% VAT, but will travel abroad and pay 10% in the USA, 20% in the UK for the same service he complained bitterly and talk ill about.

What's the sense in that?
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 7:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
jamesife:
How about you keep quite and stay in your land. What's your problem with his opinion?
na dem

By their hate and their social media noise! You shall know them!
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Uniquekriss:
guy face d truth and shame your father the devil.

I understand people like you.

Any comment against the government of the day is the truth............
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
imam07:
is d guy not saying the truth? Wht set of people are u sef. So because u love Buhari, all wht he does whether good or bad is OK by u. Because u dey system and u don't feel d heat abi. Selfish reasoning.
well............

I only want to say to you that the fact that you know Buhari is not fantastically corrupt like the past government should be enough for you to love him......

He has his negative side but is not enough to negate the positives he poccess.

Thanks
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

you need to be rehabilitated for not seeing sanity in that simple sentence and straight fact

be ashamed of yourself for defending stupidity, I doubt if you're not older than Yusuf Buhari

useless citizens, what's the social incentive Nigerians are enjoying from this country that warrant 7.5% VAT? no be bokoharam dem go used em rehabilitate and grant amnesty?

thunder will start firing you nuisance for defending this useless govt here
when you see lazy youth you know them without scrutiny.

They always look for who to blaim for their failure.

In your case you have successfully blame people like me and the government for your frustration and inability to be productive....

Thunder Don strike you already.
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
strangest:

What he said is true, biko
I understand your frustration, everything against the Govt is the truth.
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Myde4naija(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
AstralBody:

Can't u see that u are d one been stupid here? Zombie,una go get sense laslas. Spits!
that's true.....
That fact that you call me stupid shows the kinf of person you are.
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by AstralBody: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Myde4naija:
that's true.....
That fact that you call me stupid shows the kinf of person you are.
Stupid zombie!

1 Like

Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 15, 2020
The redundant coupist and his insatiable gang of thieves on the beat again!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2020
oriyan:
me wey dey use bonus dey call bayii
abi dey go deduct VAT from it ni
well done I saw you on nairaland this morning at 6 56am you don't have anything to do abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Sold An IPhone To A Guy Who Scammed Me With A Fake Bank Transfer / Hilarious Tweets From Twitter Users As WhatsApp Is Down (Pictures) / FG To Disconnect SIM Cards Not Synchronised With National ID Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.