Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,439 members, 6,499,190 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 09:33 PM

Ladies, Can You Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Do This? (7611 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Kaycee54321(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Any Lady here who's not worth at least 5M or earns at least 500K monthly that says the usual yada yada about self esteem and self value is either lying blatantly or truly places self esteem above hunger (I'm betting on the former)

Me wey be guy fit turn Bobrisky adopt am as side hustle sef... 800K per month no bad for beating wey no be everyday thing sef... Just once in a while cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Hdanny(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
The truth is, 95% of these girls will rush in for this, including the ones hiding under borrowed data claiming feminism up and down. They can’t just help it, always looking for a pleasurable place to rest their sorry ass.

You can see the crazy comments up there, instead of them to go discover themselves and work hard with their youthful age, they are there reaching orgasm over audio money

Spit undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Now tell me as a woman can you withstand
one heavy punch from a boxer

Sometimes when I think of money I also think of my life..

So you're among those who take this whole bullcrap serious? You sure dont know how to catch fun.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Kingrexyl(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Just negodu. grin
So you like that comment I asked you a question yesterday and you couldn't give a tangible reply imaobong.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
As for me, I'll just receive beating for two months and divorce him. At all, at all, at least I sha go still carry something waka comot.
grin

Just kidding! grin

Ishilove, would you rather not mind being beaten? Pocohantas, you nko?

PrimadonnaO, how far? grin

Feminists of Nairaland, how market? I know most of you wouldn't mind but will come here to pretend. Odikwa okay.
Bunch of dumbass cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
E get some type of 'beatings' that can Land you in India for surgical operation. Operation money nor be beans oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
proclinician:

So in all ur life and all you're worth there's no other means for you to earn 4-5000$ if you don't marry a panel beater and divorce in 2 months. How much more worthless can a woman get again? This is like the heights. What if he kills u.

Nawa o! See as you wan chop me raw. Like it was stated, once in a while . grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Bunch of dumbass cheesy

Don't be nasty.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by proclinician: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Nawa o! See as you wan chop me raw. Like it was stated, once in a while . grin

My problem is what if u die.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Hdanny:
The truth is, 95% of these girls will rush in for this, including the ones hiding under borrowed data claiming feminism up and down. They can’t just help it, always looking for a pleasurable place to rest their sorry ass.

You can see the crazy comments up there, instead of them to go discover themselves and work hard with their youthful age, they are there reaching orgasm over audio money

Spit undecided

Calm down, bros. See as all your veins don wan burst. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
proclinician:

My problem is what if u die.

Till then. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Kingrexyl(m): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't be nasty.
angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by proclinician: 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Till then. cheesy

Lol chineke. Well abeg no do inugo.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Tallesty1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Seek ye first the kingdom of money and every other woman shall be added unto you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Smartangell: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2020
I cant take the physical and emotional pain because of money. Imagine me enjoying my money one second then the next second boom am crying. Naaaaaa I can't

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Joystark(f): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
No, I cannot.

If you die, what happens to the money?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Hdanny(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Calm down, bros. See as all your veins don wan burst. cheesy

That is just the truth miss.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Ranchhoddas: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Even people that already receive beatings for free now will come and chook mouth undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Froshloaded(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Lol...sorry. That typo always comes up whenever I'm typing your moniker.

Blu03 is just catching her fun here. But still dont give up. wink remember what she told you yesterday that you just spoiled everything because of a loose statement you made? So she was prolly considering you before. Meaning... You can still warm your way back to her heart, you know? Not too late. wink
Loose statement
Where did I go wrong
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
How does the beating come? Is it with foam or the flexible rod every man posses? grin

Preshy561

Michellkabod

Your attention is needed here. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ariza:
How does the beating come? Is it with foam or the flexible rod? grin
shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

shocked
What? I have to know the type of beating nah. I can receive that flexible rod once in a while for 800k ooo. No be food nah grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Preshy561(f): 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ariza:
How does the beating come? Is it with foam or the flexible rod every man posses? grin

Presh.y561

Michellk.abod

Your attention is needed here. grin
Lol, you are not serious. grin

The way I fear beating eehn.
But sha, that money go still enter my pocket either by hook or crook grin, but certainly not beating, cos I could faint before the hand go even land for my body.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ariza:
What? I have to know the type of beating nah. I can receive that flexible rod once in a while for 800k ooo. No be food nah grin
Just make sure you do not spoil my holy mind.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao! cheesy cheesy I laughed so hard when I read the question just now because the first thing that came to my mind was absolutely stupid! grin

Quite frankly now, I won't deal. By the time you have that money that used to seem like everything before you had it, you'll come to realise that there are so many things that matter more than money. [b]A man who's supposed to love and treat you like an egg molesting you. [/b]That feeling of bereft-ness even in the midst of plenty... your dignity being chipped away bit by bit...

Let's talk about this again when it's like 10million naira monthly... grin 800k shouldn't be up for discussion.

First rule of business: Never miss business with pleasure. A man who proposes such deal is never a person who has the ability to treat anyone like egg. So it will be foolish to expect such treatment from him.Any sane being will simply treat this as Business.

BTW there are so many women out there who receive beatings from their husbands/boyfriends without any pay so let's be real here most women will take the offer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Preshy561:

Lol, you are not serious. grin

The way I fear beating eehn.
But sha, that money go still enter my pocket either by hook or crook grin, but certainly not beating, cos I could faint before the hand go even land for my body.
Lol... I can't even remember the last time I was beaten. I have never been pinched let alone hit by a guy before so I wonder how I would agree to such. But sha if it happen, I willm collect the 800k and dismiss his ass before he even get to repeat his action. grin . The 800k will be for Damages. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Just make sure you do not spoil my holy mind.
Naso! grin

I don't know what you are talking about though.tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Preshy561(f): 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... I can't even remember the last time I was beaten. I have never been pinched let alone hit by a guy before so I wonder how I would agree to such. But sha if it happen, I willm collect the 800k and dismiss his ass before he even get to repeat his action. grin . The 800k will be for Damages. grin
Lol. I knew you were joking.
800k no bad, we go manage am like that and discharge his sorry ass. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by efewizey(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
As for me, I'll just receive beating for two months and divorce him. At all, at all, at least I sha go still carry something waka comot.

Just kidding! grin

Ishilove, would you rather not mind being beaten? Pocohantas, you nko?

PrimadonnaO, how far? grin

Feminists of Nairaland, how market? I know most of you wouldn't mind but will come here to pretend. Odikwa okay.

You r beautiful
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by truthsayer009(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just kidding! grin

Well i don't think you are kidding, It depends on a woman's level of desperation & severity of the beating. 800k * 2 is 1.6M and that's a lot. Imagine doing it for 3 months.

Do you know what people in Lagos go through in the hands on Toxic bosses or workplace, they stay because they have no choice. Life is tough please. People working upto 100 hours per week for a job of 40 hours & earning the same.

Abeg do your 2 months & leave, then call me let's throw a house party with 100k. So you can use invest the remaining 1.5M.
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Acme45: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Smartangell:
I cant take the physical and emotional pain because of money. Imagine me enjoying my money one second then the next second boom am crying. Naaaaaa I can't
someone i met last week told me her boyfriend beats her every week, just because the boy is good in bed she decided not to leave him.you people are here talking about money
Re: Ladies, Can You Do This? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So you're among those who take this whole bullcrap serious? You sure dont know how to catch fun.
Fun or no fun some ladies are already serious about it if you read some comment very well

I got no problem with that ladies do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! / The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] / How To Spot People With Fat joystick & Wide Punna Research Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.