|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,104,391 members, 7,660,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 November 2023 at 12:15 PM
|Vacancy For Solution Engineer In Port Harcourt by manjojo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2020|
• Work closely with clients to integrate products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
• Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance
• Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
• Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
• Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
• Carry out onsite deployment of technical solution based on customer requirements.
• Respond to customer support request both remotely and onsite in a timely manner as detailed in customers SLA.
• Participate in regular meetings and conference calls with client and sales staff to help qualify opportunities and recommend technical solutions
• Provide pre-sales and post-sales support through requirement gathering, proposal development and delivery of Technical Presentation
• Additional duties include site survey, system evaluation, system analysis and assessment of customer technology
Experience / Technical Requirements:
• 3 – 5 years of experience in Microsoft technologies including infrastructure migrations, troubleshooting, implementation with strong experience in the following areas: (At least two)
o Active Directory – experience with upgrades and migrations, advanced experience with GPOs, experience with AAD Connect and ADFS
o Exchange 2010 and higher, Hybrid Exchange
o Office 365, specifically Exchange Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility + Security (Intune)
o Windows Server 2012r2 or higher
o Supporting SQL Server in production environment, including backup and recovery, corruption handling, high availability (mirroring, log shipping), replication, Always-On etc.
o Scripting skills including Powershell
o Strong DNS/DHCP understanding
• Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) and video Conferencing solutions is an added advantage
• 2 years of technical experience focused on Microsoft solutions.
One or more of the following:
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCSA)
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional – (CCNP)
Other Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams.
• Ability to consult with client to ascertain and define need or requirements for the scope of work required to obtain solution.
• Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from multiple clients and internal requests.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
• Project management and reporting skills.
• Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings.
Application Closing Date
28 February , 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of mail should be position applied for.
|Re: Vacancy For Solution Engineer In Port Harcourt by garyerock: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2020|
Quite interesting - though I'd prefer using my own choice in the case of server backups. Handy Backup makes a really good option if you want to set up a proper schedule for your server: https://www.handybackup.net/backup-website.shtml It runs great on Windows and is pretty lightweight. I'd recommend trying it out to every system administrator working with server versions of Windows 7 or 10.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36