Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,079 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Are You A Salary Earner??? Do You Need To Fund Your Education??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Salary Earner??? Do You Need To Fund Your Education??? (180 Views)

Should I Sell My Late Mother's House With Her Grave To Fund My Masters In UK? / Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / If You Need Financial Help For Your Education...orphans Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Salary Earner??? Do You Need To Fund Your Education??? by Crystharl: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
Are you worried about funding your Education Worry no more. PAGE has got you covered; we offer personal loans to employed individuals with minimal documentation.
No Collateral
No Guarantor required
With fast disbursement of funds into commercial account of your choice

We do buyovers of existing loans and Top ups.
Minimum salary to earn- 75000
Minimum amount to get from us- 200000
Maximum: 5000000 (subject to affordability)
Tenor : 3-12 months

Requirements
6 months statement of account
Work ID
Government issued ID.

Call or WhatsApp 08160839599

Don’t worry, You can be very happy ���

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2020/2021 Registration Is Still Available / 2020 Romanian Ministry Of Foreign Affairs International Awards / What Kind Of Teacher Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.