Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? (949 Views)

Join Menorah Farms To Invest In Agriculture / Agroict...lets Upgrade Or Construct Your Farms To Standard / How Nigeria’s Coldhubs Is Solar-refrigerating Farms To Profitability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by hergists(f): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
I will keep this short and simple. The emergence of digital farms is one of the reigning things in Nigeria. As with all "new" things in Nigeria, it has its good sides and its bad sides.

One of the good sides obviously is that you get some massive returns on your capital when you invest in some good digital farms.

The bad side? Fraud, scams, and "audio farms" are some of the risks involved when investing in digital agriculture in Nigeria. Based on research, some of these digital agriculture investment platforms are not genuine.

This brings the question: how do you know the right digital farms to invest in Nigeria?

Is this investment option fair on farmers and investors alike?

Let's discuss this.
Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by hergists(f): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
What do you think about this thread Lalasticlala? Please push this to the front page so that more people can see and contribute to this. Thank you.
Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by Ladylite: 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
hergists:
I will keep this short and simple. The emergence of digital farms is one of the reigning things in Nigeria. As with all "new" things in Nigeria, it has its good sides and its bad sides.

One of the good sides obviously is that you get some massive returns on your capital when you invest in some good digital farms.

The bad side? Fraud, scams, and "audio farms" are some of the risks involved when investing in digital agriculture in Nigeria. Based on research, some of these digital agriculture investment platforms are not genuine.

This brings the question: how do you know the right digital farms to invest in Nigeria?

Is this investment option fair on farmers and investors alike?

Let's discuss this.

I have invested in over 30 digital farms and they pay me. Some pay Monthly 10% while others pay every 4months 18-30% o

This is very good. But the issue now is we need a telegram group for discussing it and showing people which is legit.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
hergists:
I will keep this short and simple. The emergence of digital farms is one of the reigning things in Nigeria. As with

Let's discuss this.

Before investing in any digital farm at least pay a visit to their office. Personally, I'll never give my money to any digital farm. If I can't farm it myself, then no need.
Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by hergists(f): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2020
SocialJustice:
Before investing in any digital farm at least pay a visit to their office. Personally, I'll never give my money to any digital farm. If I can't farm it myself, then no need.

I agree with you. Some are genuine even when they don't have a physical office. Others are not.

You prefer to farm yourself?
Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by hergists(f): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2020
Ladylite:

I have invested in over 30 digital farms and they pay me. Some pay Monthly 10% while others pay every 4months 18-30% o

This is very good. But the issue now is we need a telegram group for discussing it and showing people which is legit.

You're indeed a risk taker. How did you verify the authenticity of all these farms before investing in them?
Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by SocialJustice: 11:21am On Feb 07, 2020
hergists:

I agree with you. Some are genuine even when they don't have a physical office. Others are not.

You prefer to farm yourself?
Don't deal with anyone who doesn't have an office especially with money issues. If things go bad and you send a court demand notice to the company, which address will it be sent to? If I ever will, it is only farm crowdy, the pioneer of digital farms I will deal with. Those guys are very serious and backed by good venture capital.

Yeah, I'm a full time entrepreneur. All I have to do is treat the farm like any other business I have and it will succeed.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by Lush100(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2020
Will rather farm myself.
And I am about to start.
Also want to know a little about agro-tech (not digital farming.) Maybe I can combine the two on the long run.
Cc: hergists

SocialJustice:
Don't deal with anyone who doesn't have an office especially with money issues. If things go bad and you send a court demand notice to the company, which address will it be sent to? If I ever will, it is only farm crowdy, the pioneer of digital farms I will deal with. Those guys are very serious and backed by good venture capital.

Yeah, I'm a full time entrepreneur. All I have to do is treat the farm like any other business I have and it will succeed.
Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by exclusiveoloori: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello, have you heard of Ajebor farmers? Are they legit? I Want to invest with them. Please I need your opinion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know The RIGHT Digital Farms To Invest In Nigeria? by hergists(f): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Ajebor Farmers are legit.

(1) (Reply)

Hydroponic Soiless Farming In Nigeria / Poultry - Investment Destination For All / Used 120birds Imported Cages For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.